General Fanrrior's fishing trip

warriors8

Warriors Bench Player
May 18, 2012
Sydney
If Tupou is the best winger at the Warriors then im afraid we will never win the NRL Comp. Are you guys serious? Name me 1 winger that plays like Tupou that is of note in the NRL? The Warriors better watch out because Tupou will have offers pouring in come close to when hes a free agent hahaha whatever

Reactions: Magic Stick

fanrrior

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 10, 2012
christchurch
If Tupou is the best winger at the Warriors then im afraid we will never win the NRL Comp. Are you guys serious? Name me 1 winger that plays like Tupou that is of note in the NRL? The Warriors better watch out because Tupou will have offers pouring in come close to when hes a free agent hahaha whatever
Oh yippee, lets all have a close look at the fallacies

If Tupou is the best winger at the Warriors then im afraid we will never win the NRL Comp.
As everyone should know after reading my blog this is Modus ponens otherwise known as affirming the antecedent. It is almost perfect... almost. Since you sated your opinion as fact, i'll treat it as such. The validity of both your antecedent and consequent is.... debatable at best.

Are you guys serious?
This post is attacking the opposition instead of the argument, ad hominem fallacy.

me 1 winger that plays like Tupou that is of note in the NRL?
There are no two wingers that play exactly the same. Besides, even if I did name one I'd probably end up committing the fallacy of unrepresentative stats

The Warriors better watch out because Tupou will have offers pouring in come close to when hes a free agent hahaha whatever
I'm not sure what you are trying to say...

warriors8

Warriors Bench Player
May 18, 2012
Sydney
What a waste of space. You must work for the Warriors Management that have never played sport in your life hence think they know everything about it. Your name speaks a thousand words buddy

fanrrior

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 10, 2012
christchurch
What a waste of space. You must work for the Warriors Management that have never played sport in your life hence think they know everything about it. Your name speaks a thousand words buddy

What a waste of space.
Thats your opinion
You must work for the Warriors Management that have never played sport in your life hence think they know everything about it.
interesting, I thought you commited both the Modus pones and tollens fallacies. But after closer inspection it was only Modus tollens. i'rm afraid your antecedent and consequent are both incorrect. I am not part of Warriors management and I have also played a sport before.
Your name speaks a thousand words buddy
which name?
fanrrior
retardoking
Doomrrior
FanWarrior
or the only names i'll let you call me, Sir and Master.
I would also like to know what these thousand words speak of too.

Oh, oopsie daysie, I just joined you in commiting the red herring fallacy. Oh well :(

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings