Votes: 10 14.1%
  • Dolphins +12

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Warrriors Jafin special

Votes: 9 12.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m concerned at the left edge defence….as that’s going to be it going forward. TMM, Pompey and Montoya have been opened up most times anyone runs that way!!
Our right hand idnt that much better tbh

I like niukore but it'd be nice if he could run with support players and pass rather than running alone in an angle.

Haha gotta love the passion in the game day thread this was and always was a nothing game for us the reserve grade boys will walk away with there eyes open about what it's going to take next year we have been under the pump in possession and there's a lot of new combinations out there I'm not surprised about the amount of breaks for the phins some of the scramble d has actually been pretty good ( small patches )

Take out the spine, best front rower, their try scoring winger, their captain and link man and give them 34% possession and no team handles it. Youve been around long enough to know that.
You are right but still that left sided defence is a worry, that's pretty much full strength. Hopefully it's just a teething thing with Te Maire just coming back after so long out

Man all the negativity harden up kients.

This was always gonna be a trial fiteness run.

The result means nothing man, wake up, this is not even the Warriors top side.

Stop blubbering, its your fault you were too dumb to work it out before kick off....I did say over and over and over eh.
I don’t care

I’m shooting everyone for this embarrassment
Fycken oath mate! We deserve better. No more packed stadium after this.

Youse thinking Webby gonna be ok with this half ?

No fucking way..

I'll never forget the endless Tomkin's rants or SJ baggings . Dude is exhausting, picks a narrative and runs with it till death....
As does most of us on here, what’s the issue

I enjoy his comments. Usually well thought out and of substance.

The second half will be a test of character and resilience. Let's see what they've got.
Bro....the second half Webster will pull the NRL players and cotton wool as many as he can.

He is smarter than all the dumb fans watching this like this game matters. It stopped mattering the moment Webster gutted his team before kick off

Second half expect more points against. The coach literally tellegraphed that we were throwing the game and still the fans are chucking dummies....coz they are dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back