General Fanrrior Derailment

Lego_Man

Illuminatus
Mar 30, 2012
Did you find it via Google? Yeah it's very much at the early stages, the colours etc are all going to change. But the forum software is way cooler and a lot more flexible.

Lego_Man

Illuminatus
Mar 30, 2012
Also bear in mind that it wasnt supposed to be seen by anyone external yet, hence all the weird shit (like Under New Management message etc) and general lack of users.

fanrrior

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 10, 2012
christchurch
Did you find it via Google? Yeah it's very much at the early stages, the colours etc are all going to change. But the forum software is way cooler and a lot more flexible.
Yeah the other forum went down for some reason when I tried to get in by my username. So I just typed in Jesbass' name through google and found a forum I had never seen before. It's pretty impresive. Seeing the words
Kindly submit to our rule, or fuck off.
was a nice touch.

Jesbass

NSW Cup Player
Apr 2, 2012
Yeah the "other" forum went down for some reason when I tried to get in by my username. So I just typed in Jesbass' name through google and found a forum I had never seen before. It's pretty impresive. Seeing the words
was a nice touch.
Haha...I'm quoting this for posterity.

Welcome on in, fanrrior.

ToiletDuck

Dr Faggot
Contributor
Mar 30, 2012
Auckland
Haha WHY are we talking in the only thread that has been 'promoted' and hence is providing a squashed forum experience!

Jesbass

NSW Cup Player
Apr 2, 2012
I'm trying to find this in tapatalk but nada. Anyone got any 'keywords' for me to use?
Tapatalk isn't set up for it yet. I know Tapatalk thinks it's set up, but it isn't. Taj needs to press a few more buttons and tick a few more boxes.

Aaaaand another derailment for someone to split. ;)

Edit: Lego_Man - "Way ahead of you buddy!"

ToiletDuck

Dr Faggot
Contributor
Mar 30, 2012
Auckland
Good work legoman. Out of the Roosters gameday thread. Though it only adds to the lolz (mainly based around fanrrior's discovery).

raypower

U20's Player
Apr 15, 2012
Sydney
I heard there was a sausagefest over here? Am I too late for my cocktail frank to join in?