General Fan in the stand for our boys

Navigator

Christchurch Born n bred white bait fed.
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Brisbane Queensland Australia
I was thinking that within this forum we could put together a out standing fan in the stand of warriors ex players to insprire our boys when they run out at our new home ground Gosford, I would be willing to go first with Sonny Fai. It only cost me $24.40
Any thoughts

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200531-173939_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200531-173939_Gallery.jpg
    485.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Johnnyray

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 11, 2014
Awesome idea Navigator.

Me dude ? I would like to get ten or twelve Shane Endacott and set up my own Shane Endacott Fanclub somewhere in the corner because nothing going inspire people more than knowing that as bad as you've been you can still take comfort in the fact that at least your not complete shit like this guy. Seriously who fuck thought Shane Endacott was first grade player ? Oh yeah that right, his Dad ☹️

• Haha
Reactions: crump81

Navigator

Christchurch Born n bred white bait fed.
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Brisbane Queensland Australia
Awesome idea Navigator.

Me dude ? I would like to get ten or twelve Shane Endacott and set up my own Shane Endacott Fanclub somewhere in the corner because nothing going inspire people more than knowing that as bad as you've been you can still take comfort in the fact that at least your not complete shit like this guy. Seriously who fuck thought Shane Endacott was first grade player ? Oh yeah that right, his Dad ☹
Cool so I put my money forward for sonny, I look forward to seeing your 10 or 12 Shane Endacott's.

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
Awesome idea Navigator.

Me dude ? I would like to get ten or twelve Shane Endacott and set up my own Shane Endacott Fanclub somewhere in the corner because nothing going inspire people more than knowing that as bad as you've been you can still take comfort in the fact that at least your not complete shit like this guy. Seriously who fuck thought Shane Endacott was first grade player ? Oh yeah that right, his Dad ☹

To be fair, Shane wasn't the worstest. Or the most expensive worstest. He was just the worstest picked by his dad.

I like the Sonny Fai idea. Or we can ask that Fox populate our "home" games at Gosford with cardboard cutouts of the NRL Trophy?

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
Fox seem to have just gone with the "plonk random fan cutouts in a group for each game" approach - like the terrified looking Roosters fan cutout in the Tigers game last night, for instance. You'd expect that someone at Fox would sort out the cutouts into teams so every Warriors home game there's a much higher proportion of cutouts of fans in Warriors regalia. They should really make an effort to say that's what they'd like fans to do (wear identifying gear where possible/wanted) or say "when your team plays, we'll plonk your cutout in, just tell us and let us bill your credit card Tree-Fiddy!"

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
Fox seem to have just gone with the "plonk random fan cutouts in a group for each game" approach - like the terrified looking Roosters fan cutout in the Tigers game last night, for instance. You'd expect that someone at Fox would sort out the cutouts into teams so every Warriors home game there's a much higher proportion of cutouts of fans in Warriors regalia. They should really make an effort to say that's what they'd like fans to do (wear identifying gear where possible/wanted) or say "when your team plays, we'll plonk your cutout in, just tell us and let us bill your credit card Tree-Fiddy!"
Think it’s because multiple teams are sharing the same ”home” grounds, saw mainly Canberra cut outs at campbelltown even though the raiders weren’t playing there yet for example

Reactions: mrblonde

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
Was thinking intimidation factor with Kevin Campion, then thought fuck it no Mark Tookey, cause of that one run he did showing more heart than i thought a big man could have as he chased the winger the length of the field and caught him.

Then thought I dunno, maybe the NRL should be doing this or the warriors should and we should be showing our support not that of an older player. I rekon my dog would look great on TV.

Will think on it.

Newcastle Knights McDonald Jones Stadium, Newcastle Rate Match

Last Game

19 Jun

4.2 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 12 ratings