General Fai's debut

Northern_Union

yeah three pages on a debut that deserves about three posts, Sonny would be impressed.

Northern_Union

I'd expect him to be a 20 minute man for the time being, injuries not with standing. 10 minutes at the back end of each half, try and catch tired weakened defenders out.

Lego_Man_old

I'm not the one that takes a crack at others spelling, Lego man. Secondly thank you for name calling, this is your first post in this thread i believe and your name calling, well done. Thirdly, you and Toilet duck are mates (according to what you said in a previous post....something alone the lines of "my main man Toiletduck" so it's hardly a surprise your siding with him.

Not to sure you mean about derailing threads.

Well firstly i'm not sure what the spelling has to do with anything, i've never called you out on it (ive seen way worse) and TD only did it to rile you up after youve already attacked him. And if you want to talk about immature, you might want to look at your own signature first.

As for the derailing threads thing, the whole point was this topic was about Fai's debut - but you overreacted to a joke from Toiletduck and turned the thread into a shitfight while bringing up crap from past threads. Youre way too defensive about Swann - and what was all that about the Swann haters website? I didnt even know it existed actually - i dont "hate" him, and anyway have got better things to do with my time. I'll admit he's been playing solidly lately, however my opinion is that we have better options available. Doesnt make me a tosser, disloyal, or even a "Logan-hater". Also FTR ive always thought Ropo blows at 5/8th and that centre is his natural position.

As for Fai...it's hard to judge someone on one game with limited minutes. He would have been nervous and focussing on not making mistakes - the key is to see how he settles in after a few more stints off the bench.

Lastly - obviously NU youve got some good contributions to make concerning the warriors, you just need to relax a little. There's no point turning the forums into a you vs TD personal slanging match.

Peace out.

Northern_Union

Well firstly i'm not sure what the spelling has to do with anything, i've never called you out on it (ive seen way worse) and TD only did it to rile you up after youve already attacked him. And if you want to talk about immature, you might want to look at your own signature first.

As for the derailing threads thing, the whole point was this topic was about Fai's debut - but you overreacted to a joke from Toiletduck and turned the thread into a shitfight while bringing up crap from past threads. Youre way too defensive about Swann - and what was all that about the Swann haters website? I didnt even know it existed actually - i dont "hate" him, and anyway have got better things to do with my time. I'll admit he's been playing solidly lately, however my opinion is that we have better options available. Doesnt make me a tosser, disloyal, or even a "Logan-hater". Also FTR ive always thought Ropo blows at 5/8th and that centre is his natural position.

As for Fai...it's hard to judge someone on one game with limited minutes. He would have been nervous and focussing on not making mistakes - the key is to see how he settles in after a few more stints off the bench.

Lastly - obviously NU youve got some good contributions to make concerning the warriors, you just need to relax a little. There's no point turning the forums into a you vs TD personal slanging match.

Peace out.

Spelling: no you've never called me or anyone on it but TD has a number of times.

Attacking TD: when?

Immature: when did i call anyone immature?

To defensive on Swann: fair call. Users from this site (rumor only) set up a Swann haters website after the quarter final lose to Parramatta.I've never called you a tosser, disloyal, or even a "Logan-hater"

On Fai, there are some very good football talent judges out there that say Fai is something special waiting to happen, everyone with a passion for our club hopes he does turn out to be the world beater he is being tauted as.

2big2strong_old

he looked really sharp but very scared at the same time. Never went looking for the ball once, the main difference between him and the other 3 bench players, they all went lookin all over the field for the ball, i guess he was just not wanting to get in the way too much which is understandable on debut, a few more games and he will be dominant.

Jesbass_old

Nah, 2b2s, I think he went looking for the ball plenty of times - he just didn't get it much. (Four carries.)

Northern_Union

I wonder if Ivan has worked on his D, it looked fragile for the Lions last season.