dean

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 13, 2016
Ligi Sao had another big game.
His motor is huge

Never got to see it as a Warrior.
Only fan in the stand really.

Satae was a handful,post contact was huge
This was always going to happen. Ligi Sao got a bum deal with us. I know its a weaker comp but he had a lot to offer. Satae would have done better at another NRL side I suspect.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Sao did well for us in patches. The problem was it was only patches.

2018 he was great for us at the start of the season. Then some of the bigger names came back and he got relegated. He should of been brought back up when we started to struggle late in the season.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Sao did well for us in patches. The problem was it was only patches.

2018 he was great for us at the start of the season. Then some of the bigger names came back and he got relegated. He should of been brought back up when we started to struggle late in the season.
I disagree. Sao was fantastic for us in the start of 2018 where he filled in for Mannering at 13. He was and still is a very capable player. I feel his lack of speed was always held against him. He was the slowest in the team...

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Apr 18, 2012
Dunedin, NZ
Toronto falling apart already. Beaten again tonight and looked knackered at the finish. They’ve got a hell of a job on to turn this bad start around
Too much expectation on SBW to instantly perform 6+ years after his last stint.
Great player, but at 34/35 years old - was always going to take some time for him to find his groove.

matiunz

Piss it off!!!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
Toronto falling apart already. Beaten again tonight and looked knackered at the finish. They’ve got a hell of a job on to turn this bad start around
They’ve tended to look solid enough first 20-30mins but just can’t keep with other teams

tajhay

Hands up if you are a shit coach
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
Oh well game over. Boys shoulda stayed back at the hotel with the womens gear

Lenrat

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 4, 2012
Anthony Gelling has been stood down by Warrington on suspicion of wounding with intent. A police investigation is under way. That could be it for his career if he’s found guilty.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 2, 2017
Lancashire, England
Anthony Gelling has been stood down by Warrington on suspicion of wounding with intent. A police investigation is under way. That could be it for his career if he’s found guilty.
He’s been interviewed by plod and is on conditional bail. Separate to that Warrington have started an investigation into his behaviour away from the club

Not looking good

pbrown01123

VP - Testing
Contributor
Mar 12, 2018
It's strange how many supposedly shrewd, hard nosed businessmen make risky decisions when they become chairmen of sports teams by underwriting 'statement' signings such as that of SBW, when the biggest and best statement of all would be a top half finish.

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Apr 18, 2012
Dunedin, NZ
I don't have a problem with the SBW signing - he's a drawcard.
They should have recruited better in other areas as well. You can't rely on a semi-retired player to make you competitive.

Reactions: snake77

enterthewarrior

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 9, 2013
Toronto were always gonna struggle in their debut year. They should have recruited some more established players.

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
Reactions: DallyM

brightman

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Auckland
Yeah I'm pretty sure SBW didn't play the last game as he was at his wife's bedside awaiting the birth of their 20th child..

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
Wakefield’s surprise win over Warrington is bad new season for Toronto. If the Wolfpack get relegated will the club survive?