NRL NRL tv shows

We are all aware the Australian NRL shows ignore the Warriors. They talk to their audience. Australian teams fans. We’re the outsiders.

I think they are making a mistake.

The population of NZers living in Australia is 560,000. That’s bigger than the populations of Newcastle (320,000), Canberra (465,000) or North Queensland (285,000)

Even the population of Sydney (5.1m) divided by 9 teams is 560,000 average per team.

The kiwi population living in Australia would make Warriors supporters about the 8th biggest supporter market in Australia.

A big segment that’s being ignored!

Last edited:
Nrl360 giving us absolutely no hope, would love to tune in after taking down the Panthers!

They still would not talk about the Warriors though hey.

They will wank on about what is wrong with Penrith, can Penrith still beat the Broncos and or Storm, how much did missing Luai create the upset...and so on and so on....

Afb wins the vb hard earned index award for 2023 on the Matty John's Show.
Tohu was also on the leaderboard too - sixth maybe? (Can't recall how many names they showed, but it was around five or six - J'maine Hopgood and Payne Haas were two of the other names.)

One thing I will say about NRL360 is it is becoming clear that Buzz and Gus are not bosom buddies. Just get a feeling...
If Gus saved a child from a burning house Buzz would probably publish an article damning him for letting the family's pet budgie die.
Not that I've got any love for Gus, after his "Ivan's really tired" (or some comment along those lines) became "Ivan's out!" pretty damn quickly...

Crawley again tonight talking about how important contracts are and the rules around them when discussing Ben Hunt.

Last year he was happy to speculate about Walsh going to the Broncos or the Dolphins even though he was under contract with the Warriors. Last year he was happy to speculate on who was going to the Dolphins as it would suit his mate Bennett.

Even a lot of the talk tonight and last night on the refereeing mistakes and the rule changes they bring up is hilarious when you think when previous rules were in place they were complaining the opposite way.

Reactions: CWC
Ya few months ago they wanted to have nothing to do with the bunker in general play, now they want the bunker to rule on knock ons 😂 Brent was shocked lol

We are all aware the Australian NRL shows ignore the Warriors. They talk to their audience. Australian teams fans. We’re the outsiders.

I think they are making a mistake.

The population of NZers living in Australia is 560,000. That’s bigger than the populations of Newcastle (320,000), Canberra (465,000) or North Queensland (285,000)

Even the population of Sydney (5.1m) divided by 9 teams is 560,000 average per team.

The kiwi population living in Australia would make Warriors supporters about the 8th biggest supporter market in Australia.

A big segment that’s being ignored!
The Warriors must be the biggest gate for any club, surely the CEOs know? Also what about the merchandise?

Buzz and Gus are not bosom buddies
Does Buzz have any friends? I bet he has to drink at his own leaner in a bar :rolleyes:

Did y'all know Buzz came to NZ once:eek:

It was a double header All Black/ Kiwis weekend in Wellington. I think it was at Athletic Park and was Hugh McGahan's final game for the Kiwis.

I think that was in 1990.

We obviously left quite an impression on the dude:rolleyes:, because he never came back:LOL:

Mind you he probably has trouble finding his way to Sydney Airport

I would love having a beer with Gus, he would have plenty of war stories considering the guys he played with!!!

Does Buzz have any friends? I bet he has to drink at his own leaner in a bar :rolleyes:

Did y'all know Buzz came to NZ once:eek:

It was a double header All Black/ Kiwis weekend in Wellington. I think it was at Athletic Park and was Hugh McGahan's final game for the Kiwis.

I think that was in 1990.

We obviously left quite an impression on the dude:rolleyes:, because he never came back:LOL:

Mind you he probably has trouble finding his way to Sydney Airport

I would love having a beer with Gus, he would have plenty of war stories considering the guys he played with!!!
From memory it poured with rain and we had the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders doing pregame entertainment and there crisp white outfits were brown very quickly

just gotta say, one of the replays I heard from Saturday was the FOX team. They were commenting on the crows noise. At times you could hardly hear them over the noise.

From memory it poured with rain and we had the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders doing pregame entertainment and there crisp white outfits were brown very quickly
Athletic Park was a dump. You got a good view from the nose bleeds in the Millard Stand though...direct line to Mount Erebus...freezing

He hasn't taken long to return to his old ways blasting everything.

I can see his point to a certain extent. But as someone who has just been through what he has it might be worth holding back a bit as you may not have all of the details.

The incidents the last few weeks may not be a case of not having all of the details or the player has something else going on in their life. But you can see an issue occurring soon where Kent goes off and the player ends up innocent or it isn't what it appears to be.

Imagine the reaction if a Warriors player had done an F-Bomb interview.

At the very least, the club would sanction him in some way. Which is what Souths should do with Latrell. I agree with the argument of "We don't know all the details so shouldn't go off on what we do know" but we do know Latrell did an F-Bomb interview and didn't care.

One F-Bomb is fine (I think Wade McKinnon dropped one once after a Warriors loss) but this was several instances.

Back