Social NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

2nd in the Overrun and 1st in the Champions.
We are only 2 weeks in, and the scoring is tight!
I am in the middle of the pack (9th) in the OG league which is an exceptional outcome for me as I am still not very switched on as to how to play. Slowly figuring it out.

Is Jed Cartwight a good buy - I have my eye on him as a cheap dual player?

I am in the middle of the pack (9th) in the OG league which is an exceptional outcome for me as I am still not very switched on as to how to play. Slowly figuring it out.
Mid pack is good for your first season. It's tough first up working out the scoring, then making trades to bring in the good scoring players.
A fair bit of luck involved with the initial make up of the team, esp trying to pick low priced cash cows.

No. Don't trade him in. He scored 13 in Game 2, didn't play game 1, he's bench this round.
Get any of the following if you don't have them; B. Trbojevic (EDG/CTR), Strange (CTR/HLF), S. Fainu (MID/EDG), Galvin (HLF), Chan (EDG), Salmon (MID/EDG), Finefeuiaki (EDG).

Last edited:
I traded this week
Out S Luke and S Toa
In Lussick eels and Galvin Tigers
However I am thinking I should have picked up Strange instead of Galvin.
Galvin has the lower BE. Strange has the center dual. Both are good options. Strange needed a try to get his 40, Galvin didn’t. I’d pick Galvin unless I wanted center cover but it’s a coin toss between them.

Honestly keep asking questions like this. Peoples answers will show you why they are or aren’t a buy. Won’t take long till you can figure it out yourself.
Cartwright is a center edge dual. If he can get a regular start in the second row he’s an instant buy. But in pretty much every other situation he isn’t.
Fantasy is a funny game where small changes in roles make big differences to players. Thats why we scour over the team lists each week trying to find the bargains.

Hosking on the bench for the Faiders. Fuck you Ricky.
Raiders are always such a ride. I mentioned I had six raiders in my side at one stage before the season started and it was received pretty comically at the time and rightly so. But if I still had those six players my season would be looking a lot prettier than it does right now.

Lussick (Eels) looks a def get this week if you can. Hands into extended reserves, looks like no other hookers selected on the bench.

Questions for the pros. I have a couple of trade I have to make. I got seyfarth, Wong and luki. 20k in the bank. A few options I’m looking at.
Seyfarth and luki - rapana and galvin (92k remaining)
Luki and wong - rapana and curran (17k remaining)
Luki and b smith - Tedesco and Galvin (24k remaining)

Attachments

• IMG_0964.png
    IMG_0964.png
    556.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0963.png
    IMG_0963.png
    452.4 KB · Views: 20
Questions for the pros. I have a couple of trade I have to make. I got seyfarth, Wong and luki. 20k in the bank. A few options I’m looking at.
Seyfarth and luki - rapana and galvin (92k remaining)
Luki and wong - rapana and curran (17k remaining)
Luki and b smith - Tedesco and Galvin (24k remaining)
Trade Luki and seyfarth. Some good targets are lussick, Galvin, finefuiaki

Think I bought in too much to the "The Knights were so good at the end of 2023, they can do it again!" vibe.
And I'm relying on a humdinger between my Current Team and my Ex Team 8PM Friday...

What does giving someone the vice captaincy do?