Podcast Episode 3.28 - The End is Nigh

Eddie - VFTES

Warriors Bench Player
May 10, 2018
Well, we're almost at the end but we're not letting up. Here's the latest podcast episode with all your favourite segments including a Bulldogs review, a Panthers preview and Winners & Smithers. We have a special section for the outgoing players and a special announcement too. Enjoy ...

Have a listen to the latest podcast and a quick note that next week as well as our usual weekly podcast we will be recording a Simon Mannering special. We are looking for fans favourite memories of Simon and we will pick some of the best ones to talk about on the podcast. Either drop them on the thread here or on our Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/View-From-...24054175369/?view_public_for=1594724054175369

Reactions: tajhay and Fonzie

Fonzie

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 22, 2018
Good pod again guys.

Your chat about how the Warriors struggle to win back momentum was interesting. I think part of it comes down to the fact that our momentum usually comes from the back three and not the forwards. That means that if the back three are getting kick returns in bad field position we are stuck and can't 'work our way out of trouble'. So once a team gets on top of us they are kicking from inside our half and our back three can't wind up. Means putting pressure on the kicker is critical.

Eddie - VFTES

Warriors Bench Player
May 10, 2018
Good pod again guys.

Your chat about how the Warriors struggle to win back momentum was interesting. I think part of it comes down to the fact that our momentum usually comes from the back three and not the forwards. That means that if the back three are getting kick returns in bad field position we are stuck and can't 'work our way out of trouble'. So once a team gets on top of us they are kicking from inside our half and our back three can't wind up. Means putting pressure on the kicker is critical.

Totally agree on all you comments, for all the other flaws in our play against the Doggies if we had better kick pressure on Lachalan Lewis throughout the game we would of won the game. I would have to check the replay but I don't think he was really even pressured for any of his kicks and certainly not for the field goal that won the game for the Dogs.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings