Podcast Episode 3.27 - The Coaching Carousel

Eddie - VFTES

Warriors Bench Player
May 10, 2018
Moorsy is heading across the ditch again this time for the darts so we have a Wednesday podcast again this week.

We’re on the final stretch with just 3 weeks to go. This week we talk coaches, have a prize draw and all the usual. Plenty of time to listen, like and share before Sunday’s game so go on - give it a go!

Reactions: tajhay and Coops

Fonzie

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 22, 2018
Loving the pod Eddie, just started listening a few of weeks ago. I'm aussie based so great to hear a perspective from Auckland.

I've been working late this week and I chucked on a few of your back episodes from the start and end of 2016 and 2017 to see what the mood was like in the darker days, and how the opinions about Kearney and others have shifted over time. It was pretty bleak at the end of 2017...When you hear that its amazing to think we're now two wins off first but still complaining that the boys couldn't get a few more tries against the Knights...and like you boys I reckon theres upside to come.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Yes another enjoyable week thanks.

Jono put his foot in his mouth with the Young and Old Woman comment re the Womens League comp :p

You can't even say Mature without getting sideways looks from the Mrs these days !

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
Yes another enjoyable week thanks.

Jono put his foot in his mouth with the Young and Old Woman comment re the Womens League comp :p

You can't even say Mature without getting sideways looks from the Mrs these days !

You think you have problems my Wife joined the local coffin club measured me up and now the completed thing is sitting in our lounge being used as a 'coffin table'.

She wants to use it on Halloween and after that I can kark it whenever. I will not be eating the mushrooms or drinking the kool aid.

• Haha
Reactions: Sup42 and Akkerz

Eddie - VFTES

Warriors Bench Player
May 10, 2018
Hey guys, thanks Fonzie, Sup42 and Hardyman's Yugo for the positive feedback. We all love doing the podcast and trying to get more people on board with the Warriors. Love to hear what people think of what we record each week.

Fonzie, it was certainly much harder to stay positive each week when they were having that horro run at the end of the season.
Sup42, yeah political correctness not really our strong point but we try and stay as PC as possible.

Hope you all keep listening and next week keep an eye on the forums as we will have our regular podcast plus we are going to record a Mannering special with a number of guest on the show to chat about Mannering and his 300th game.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings