Internationals Epalahame's gonna rip it up!

jahc_old

Everyone questioned Vatuvei's inclusion into the Kiwis last year. This year the same scrutiny will be on Epalahame Lauaki I reckon. After seeing what he did in his last few club games, I'm going to make a bold prediction.... Laukai will cause the Australian defence problems, create second phase play, and may manage to pull off a good crash tackle or 2. I was worried about no SBW, but Epalahame may have the X factor in the forwards we need!

Jesbass_old

Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing how he copes with the next level. I'm hoping he steps up and makes the jersey proud.

commonsense_old

i was pretty surprised with his selection. i thought he was gonna be in the NZ A team. i kind of concerned to be honest. i think he would go well if his time was limited. i thought maybe his selection might have been a little too early. I HOPE IM WRONG THOUGH

-Dr.J-_old

He can be pretty shocking when he's going bad, lazy defender mainly because he doesn't get back quick enough to push up and is bad laterally. Seemed more hungry when he returned but he can be guilty of the "Toopi pass" at times... Lets hope we see beauty and not the beast.