General Epalahame Lauaki

jahc_old

GOD I hope Lauaki plays tonight against the Sharks.. he may be slightly sus' on defence (according to some), but that man is potentially one of our best attacking second rowers now. I dont think Awen, Luck, Wairangi or Anderson can do the damage this man can.

sebastian_old

Since we resigned we gotta play him, its george t i'm really hoping plays.

kiwi man_old

according the the paper today big george is the one who will drop off the bench unfourtunately

playdaball_old

Like most I'd like to see Big George get a run. Sam Rapira does not look that great ... yet ... so why not give George a run, especially as he has been resigned for next year.

Hopefully Hame gets more than the usual 10 minutes that he has had in the past.

Without Rubes there is a fair bit of inexperience in then forward pack ... Hame, Sam, Evarn. Wise interchange will have to be employed.
Step up to the mark Evarn ...

Northern_Union

God i hope Frankinstein doesn't play.

He is a very very poor NRL forward

sebastian_old

playdaball said:
Like most I'd like to see Big George get a run. Sam Rapira does not look that great ... yet ... so why not give George a run, especially as he has been resigned for next year.

Hopefully Hame gets more than the usual 10 minutes that he has had in the past.

Without Rubes there is a fair bit of inexperience in then forward pack ... Hame, Sam, Evarn. Wise interchange will have to be employed.
Step up to the mark Evarn ...

Has George T been resigned?

playdaball_old

I was under the impression that he was. I stand to be corrected ... anybody

Jesbass_old

playdaball said:
I was under the impression that he was. I stand to be corrected ... anybody

I haven't heard that, playdaball, but I sure you hope you don't get corrected! ;)

BiG_BoLooMBa_old

george tuakura is mud.....seen him play bartercard nuthing spectacular.....the other young props in that tamaki leopards team.....freddie turuwhenua and seoni t go better than big george.....hez not gonna be at the warriorz next year.....waste of time giving him a run this season....keep bleeding these young buckz in evarn and rapira......rapira is improving with every game

KeepingTheFaith_old

Hame showed a lot of enthusiasm, although a couple of times he raced up too quickly and was stepped easily. He did pretty well despite getting little game time.

-Dr.J-_old

Yeah lateral defence is his weakness.. But all in all I thought he was busier in defence than normal which is positive, and got back into the line quicker than he sometimes does.

He's looking pretty big, and fit. Promising..

kiwi man_old

i loved his enthusiasm and aggression last night, hit hard in defence and took some stopping when he ran the ball.
also anyword ont the injuries from last night (wairangi, tony and price) also how did guttenbeil pull up as am to undersatand he is carrying a calf injury