Internationals England vs Kiwis Series 2018

Reaction score
CompletionRate

CompletionRate

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
On the NZRL website they have the 17 that played the Kangaroos plus Tapine, Papali'i, Hughes, Beale, Hiku and Isaako. Seems to me we have too many outside backs and a lack of injury cover for hooker. Thomas Leuluai is match fit...
Nathan Cayless actually said that Leuluai will be linking up with the squad once they are over there.. Just won the SL with Wigan so would still be the next most match fit kiwi hooker we could find in both hemispheres.
Plus for all the shit Leuluai copped from this forum, he's never put a foot wrong for the Kiwis. He's always led the kick-chase, and knows what it takes to win international league.

Reaction score

Old Sid

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Nathan Cayless actually said that Leuluai will be linking up with the squad once they are over there.. Just won the SL with Wigan so would still be the next most match fit kiwi hooker we could find in both hemispheres.
Plus for all the shit Leuluai copped from this forum, he's never put a foot wrong for the Kiwis. He's always led the kick-chase, and knows what it takes to win international league.
He'd be excellent to have in the squad, and available to play should the opportunity arise. Long term development aside...

Reaction score
Sup42

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
Cheers bro that's great news.

As you say, TL is excellent in the Kiwis Jersey.

He will give our young side a much more stable look to it around dummy half.

Good defender too.

Gives us another halves option should anything happen to the other two.

Makes a lot of sense.

In many ways the Denver test has done us a big favour. In times gone by, After beating Aussie - NZ would assume that means they are better than England.

No such illusions this time around, Madge knows full well the Poms can beat this team.

Reaction score
AlexM

AlexM

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
So bromwhich out for TL.
I would just hand the kicking to masters rather than drop Ken. He was massive for us.

Reaction score
Stalefish540

Stalefish540

This organisation is absolute quality!!!
Contributor
Reaction score
Awesome news, got nothing but love for old mate crookedeyes at 9. Quality defence, reasonable service..definitely an upgrade on K.brom.

Be hard to see anyone else getting the snip for the first Eng game after that performance against Aus.

Reaction score
Hardyman's Yugo

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Cheers Yugo.

Pretty easy to sign up too, thanks again.
I’d go along and watch as it’s only 9 miles from where I work, but I’ve got something on at home

Reaction score
Swanley

Swanley

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I’d go along and watch as it’s only 9 miles from where I work, but I’ve got something on at home
I go to a test every tour, except for this one....no Saturday night games really kills me, the timings are really bad....I live in Kent(not Swanley anymore!), so makes it a long way to travel. Too hard to make a Sunday 2:30 match and then get back safely in time for work Monday!

Reaction score
Hardyman's Yugo

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I go to a test every tour, except for this one....no Saturday night games really kills me, the timings are really bad....I live in Kent(not Swanley anymore!), so makes it a long way to travel. Too hard to make a Sunday 2:30 match and then get back safely in time for work Monday!
I’ve driven around the M25 so many times in the last few years to know what a pig of a journey it can be.

Reaction score
razzrillinger

razzrillinger

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I took it more that he'll just be there helping out at training etc, don't think he'll actually get game time?

Reaction score
Pozza

Pozza

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Hmmm good for the Brits not so flash for the French !

Top Bottom