New Zealand Warriors
Rep Honours
  1. NZ
  2. Tonga
Awards/Honours
  1. Warriors Captain
Status
Active
After finally getting a world class front rower it was a real downer seeing the headlines that he wanted out. We all would of been holding out some hope that he'd stay, especially with some of the clubs pulling out of the running to sign him.

Now in saying all of that now that he has signed some where I hope that is the end of it and we can concentrate on training and the results on game day.

He's been in Sydney and has sorted out his future so hopefully no more distractions like it would have been if he was still looking for a club mid season.

He's sorted his future out. Now the club can concentrate on how they replace him.

I see wording that he wants to win a premiership and he see that with the Sharks.

Pfft, you have a real chance right here in the now, dude.

Could’ve been part of a Dynasty here.

He talks about having a window to win a premiership - funny thing is, it’s more likely he’ll win one here next year with us and never get another.

Up the Wahs.

I see wording that he wants to win a premiership and he see that with the Sharks.

Pfft, you have a real chance right here in the now, dude.

Could’ve been part of a Dynasty here.

He talks about having a window to win a premiership - funny thing is, it’s more likely he’ll win one here next year with us and never get another.

Up the Wahs.
The sharks... Perennial chokers against top 8 opposition...winning a premiership... Yeah good luck with that AFB 👍

He’s what 29? Had his breakout season after being in the game for how long - 10 years? Been cut from teams, requested multiple releases early and been overall disruptive.

Now we get him in his prime for one more year and then the sharks pay him $1mll a season when he becomes a possible liability phisically and commercially. Who’s to say Webster isn’t the one to make AFB look great with the structures he put in and the players around him SJ, Tohu etc.

Idk. I’m not too bummed when I think about. Wished he stayed but I’m already over it