General Embarassing for Simon Mannering!

jahc_old

I felt so embarassed for Mannering after he got downtrailed in the the tackle, and had his blue underwear exposed for 10 seconds in front of all of Australia and New Zealand. Thats like worst case senario stuff. His shorts were around his knees. He couldnt play the ball OR pull them up with his non-ball carrying hand. I feel sorry for the guy! Did that tackle make it to TV3's plays of the week on sunday? Man, the poor guy.

MiXmasterreece_old

I though the worst case scenario would be having your 'wedding tackle' out and about for 10 seconds due to a misguided grapple tackle

Skinny_Ravs82

From the looks of it he was more concerned about playing the ball right than the shorts being stuck around his legs! LOL. I reckon it was after the match when the guys gave him a ribbing that he felt a little...shy.

one-eyed-warrior_old

Faumuina didn't know what to do, that was the funniest thing. He looked like he didn't want to touch it.

sliphgrrl_old

Yeah, even funnier than Simon's downtrou-ing, was Faumauina's reaction!!! he kept touching simon's bum and thigh, trying to decide if he should help him pull up his shorts, or not. man it was the funniest thing I've seen in league all year!!! we kept rewinding and watching it over and over....laughing our heads off. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jesbass_old

sliphgrrl said:
Yeah, even funnier than Simon's downtrou-ing, was Faumauina's reaction!!! he kept touching simon's bum and thigh, trying to decide if he should help him pull up his shorts, or not. man it was the funniest thing I've seen in league all year!!! we kept rewinding and watching it over and over....laughing our heads off. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Man love moment! It was hilarious - loved watching it again on the replay! :lol:

Is that avvie from Meerkat Manor, sliphgrrl? Or is it a photo of the Tigers on Saturday night, cowering under the goalposts as Tony Martin lines up another conversion? ;) :D

sliphgrrl_old

Jesbass said:
Is that avvie from Meerkat Manor, sliphgrrl? Or is it a photo of the Tigers on Saturday night, cowering under the goalposts as Tony Martin lines up another conversion? ;) :D

I LOVE meerkat manor, but i watched the original when it aired on animal planet earlier this year/late last year and had Bill Nighy narrating. i hate the NZ narrator on TV1 (or is it TV2?). I don't remember where i got the pic - we can have avatars on our phones at work, so i just surfed around the internet for meerkat pics.

Jesbass_old

It's TV2, and Pio Terei is the narrator. Who is Bill Nighy? The name rings a faint and distant bell. Is he South African, as the setting of the programme would suggest?

*Kimmy*_old

Ahaha cracked up when i saw it on the sunday footy show..and Sione help pulling them up..ahh gold lol.

Still doesnt beat the time Lou Vincents pants fell down while fielding..lmfao..and he still continued to carry on fielding..Gold

lol

Ronnie_7_old

Go_The_Doggies said:
Ahaha cracked up when i saw it on the sunday footy show..and Sione help pulling them up..ahh gold lol.

Still doesnt beat the time Lou Vincents pants fell down while fielding..lmfao..and he still continued to carry on fielding..Gold

lol

Of course this beats Lou Vincents. Haha Mannerings team mate had to help him pull his pants up thats tops anything :lol:

*Kimmy*_old

Ronnie_7 said:
Go_The_Doggies said:

lol

Of course this beats Lou Vincents. Haha Mannerings team mate had to help him pull his pants up thats tops anything :lol:
Lol...they can be tied!! haha both funny stuff!!

-Dr.J-_old

I just don't get why he just kinda stopped and you could hear the crowd laughing and shit, but he never stopped to pull up his pants or anything. Like he knew Sione was gonna do it, or he thought the ref would call time off for depanting or first degree bikeracking.

Ronnie_7_old

Haha yeah I noticed that. Like he seemed to pause and have to think about it. Any normal person would have tried to pull their shorts up straight away. Haha maybe he was waiting for cameras to take photos :wink: :lol:

Skinny_Ravs82

Go_The_Doggies said:

lol

PMSL!! Yeah that was just as good. I totally loved seeing the pictures on the et. Was so funny!

sliphgrrl_old

Jesbass said:
It's TV2, and Pio Terei is the narrator. Who is Bill Nighy? The name rings a faint and distant bell. Is he South African, as the setting of the programme would suggest?

Bill Nighy is British. Meerkat Manor is actually the product of a Cambridge University study (over 10 years, i think), but is set in the Sahara Desert. Bill Nighy played himself as an aging rock star in Love Actually.