Social Palestine, Israel war.

It's not everyone elses term - it is the literal meaning and etymology of BAAL.

Let me ask you a question. This is from the bible

Acts 19:35 When the town clerk had quieted the multitude, he said, "You men of Ephesus, what man is there who doesn't know that the city of the Ephesians is temple-keeper of the great goddess Artemis, and of the image/meteorite which fell down from Zeus?

This describes Satan/Zeus throwing a image/meteorite of the moon goddess Artemis to earth which the people worshipped.

In history where did this meteorite go?

Do you know of any group of people today who worship a meteorite?

Or is it just narrow minded theology?
Hold on, the Greeks were worshipping Satan? And this is because other religions say so?

Listen, I think its tragic both Palestinians and Jews are losing their lives.

I wish there was peace. I wish there was love in this world.

I wish everyone could get along together. That there was no hatred like this.

Listen, I think its tragic both Palestinians and Jews are losing their lives.

I wish there was peace. I wish there was love in this world.

I wish everyone could get along together. That there was no hatred like this.
The hatred stems from the oppression. You can't cage a populace an expect them to not resist.

Messianic zionists will never give up on Greater Israel, secular Jews should flee to Ohio before the whole place is a bloodbath, its a failed state. Or better yet, why not bring them to New Zion in the South Pacific, pretty safe place to hide out.
Because they would be hunted and killed there too. The only way this will ever end is in a holocaust. Believe me, its coming and they know it.

They are in the land their Elohim gave to them and have been there for thousands of years.

But hey! lets just ignore that history to suit everyone!

16 million jews, 0.2% of the 8 billion worldwide population and the world wants them dead and gone! ala...Hitler!

It is pretty obvious what the solution is.

The same solution that created Israel.

Land has to be shared and given to the Palestinians, a land called Palestine.

The Israelis have to give up some territory because their rights to it are merely equal to the other claimant.

Starting with kicking the settlers out of the west bank.
Therein lies the rub. We look at this from the outside, valuing peace as the ultimate goal

But they see peace as being secondary to a god-given right to the land

If Israel wanted peace, it would have stopped building permanent homes on an occupied territory. Not trying to victim blame here, nor even trying to identify the victim

So I believe it will never be resolved, tragically. Certainly not in our lifetimes

And we may as well give up on getting unfiltered news back here. We really have no idea as to the truth of what is actually happening on the ground

Because they would be hunted and killed there too. The only way this will ever end is in a holocaust. Believe me, its coming and they know it.

They are in the land their Elohim gave to them and have been there for thousands of years.

16 million jews, 0.2% of the 8 billion worldwide population and the world wants them dead and gone! ala...Hitler!
Better get ready for kristallnacht 2.0 then, and stock up my attic. When's the holocaust starting? Also, what the hell are you talking about, do you believe this prophecy?

You've certainly drunk the Kool-Aid.

I’ve been crook in bed the last few days so been studying up on all this but it’s just too complex for me- I feel like u would have to be a religious fanatic to really appreciate where either side is coming from.
A peaceful solution seems impossible.
Same here! I dip in an try to learn something then quickly realise there is too much to it and it’s all confusing as hell.

I’ve been crook in bed the last few days so been studying up on all this but it’s just too complex for me- I feel like u would have to be a religious fanatic to really appreciate where either side is coming from.

I’m not a religious person but these acts against innocent civilians, young and old is pure evil.

If there ever existed a representation of the devil, this is it.

Feel better bro, what is it, covid?

Back