Internationals Eligibility rules to tighten and Kasiano news.

Reaction score
Kaizen

Kaizen

NSW Cup Player
Reaction score
Reaction score
Magic Stick

Magic Stick

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Do you select Kasiano...who is iffy on who he wants to play for

I wouldnt

Reaction score

Jordan G

Depends on whether you chose to believe the media or not. To be honest I won't believe he's actually made up his mind until he pulls on a jumper that says he's made up his mind.

Reaction score
Sup42

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
What if he is using Qland to put some pressure on the kiwi Camp to pick him in the 17.....

.we don't need those kinds of patriotic fanatics

Reaction score
Spence

Spence

Sgt. Pepper
Reaction score
I'm not going to believe what's in the media, even direct quotes can be taken out of context. He's good enough to make either team and I'll still love to watch him play regardless of his eligibility - so yes - I would love to see him pull on the black jersey.

Reaction score

Danpatmac

He has done nothing wrong... it's the system that's wrong.

Reaction score
Magic Stick

Magic Stick

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Kearney wont select Kasiano any way....Mckendry international prop of mystery is a automatic pick under kearney

Reaction score
ShaunJohnson7

ShaunJohnson7

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Kearney wont select Kasiano any way....Mckendry international prop of mystery is a automatic pick under kearney
Kearney makes some bone headed selections and that is one example.....

Reaction score

slaughterhouse.sa

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I'm not going to believe what's in the media, even direct quotes can be taken out of context. He's good enough to make either team and I'll still love to watch him play regardless of his eligibility - so yes - I would love to see him pull on the black jersey.
This...

I cant believe you blokes are degrading Kasiano....he has not said or done anything (officially)...

Reaction score
Kaizen

Kaizen

NSW Cup Player
Reaction score
He has done nothing wrong... it's the system that's wrong.
He has done everything wrong. Others don't seem to have an issue with the system. Either your a Kiwi or your not. Was that to hard for Sam?

Reaction score
eX | Machina

eX | Machina

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Sam Kasiano would be my starting prop for the Kiwi's with Ben Matulino hands down. I have no idea how McKendry even makes the 17 let alone starting?

Jason Taumalolo should have been on the bench in the ANZAC test, I have no idea on what basis Kearney and co are selecting the international side. Furthermore James Tamou should have at least earned a bench spot last year on the Kiwis tour, he had a good season at club level. I think Kearney and co should be changed along with the rules!

Reaction score

Danpatmac

He has done everything wrong. Others don't seem to have an issue with the system. Either your a Kiwi or your not. Was that to hard for Sam?
We will never agree on this.

Reaction score

slaughterhouse.sa

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
wtf are you on about

Why should he have to come out and address the media/public?
He signed a letter of intent with NZRL and hasnt reneged on that to date.
He simply hasnt being picked yet.

Yes, QLD were trying to entice him however he never said he want to play for Qld over NZ.
yes, most likely if he could play for QLD and then play for NZ he would.

But then so would have James Tamou...
However clearly he wont walk away from NZ to play for queensland.

Again why should he need to come out and address media speculation
He was availlable for the test at eden park and most likely will be available and will be selected come end of the year.

Reaction score
Kaizen

Kaizen

NSW Cup Player
Reaction score
wtf are you on about

Why should he have to come out and address the media/public?
He signed a letter of intent with NZRL and hasnt reneged on that to date.
He simply hasnt being picked yet.

Yes, QLD were trying to entice him however he never said he want to play for Qld over NZ.
yes, most likely if he could play for QLD and then play for NZ he would.

But then so would have James Tamou...
However clearly he wont walk away from NZ to play for queensland.

Again why should he need to come out and address media speculation
He was availlable for the test at eden park and most likely will be available and will be selected come end of the year.
WTF are you talking about? I never mentioned the media. As for same addressing the media, isn't exacty differcult to approach the media manager of the Bulldogs and ask them to release a statment on your behalf stating you're eligibity.

Reaction score
¿N. ig-mah¿

¿N. ig-mah¿

Warriors 1st Grader
Reaction score
https://www.nrl.com/kasiano-mad-about-the-maroons,-says-barba/tabid/11019/newsid/68160/default.aspx

Supposed proof that he is wavering towards Origin instead of NZ.

He is hedging his bets. Hold out as long as possible on making an official statement and his Origin chances may increase. But if he doesn't get the call-up then he will throw on the black jersey. That sucks. I want patriots and people who take pride in the jersey (regardless of how they meet eligibility rules), not someone who will take it as second choice.

I think all players who are in question should be forced to clarify their choice to NZ, Origin management.

It has really become such a joke that anyone can play Origin provided they haven't run out in the silver fern.

Reaction score
Magic Stick

Magic Stick

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Hasnt some of kasiano's family and friends been on radio saying...Australia has done more for him with league etc.and he wants to rep QLD Blah blah

Reaction score

slaughterhouse.sa

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
WTF are you talking about? I never mentioned the media. As for same addressing the media, isn't exacty differcult to approach the media manager of the Bulldogs and ask them to release a statment on your behalf stating you're eligibity.
well your hating on kasiano ....for what...whats happening in the media and a lack of response
There has been no direct quotes mentioned from kasiano ...so you are just speculating re: his intentions.
he just has to worry about cotinuing to play good football...to get selected in the end of year test.

if anything I think we should thank Kasiano for flirting with origin ....in the end it will create some change

Reaction score

slaughterhouse.sa

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Hasnt some of kasiano's family and friends been on radio saying...Australia has done more for him with league etc.and he wants to rep QLD Blah blah
well queensland havent done squat....trying telling that to Otahuhu leopards club who taught him how to play football.
it might just be like taumololo parents who wanted for him to play origin...so they got more money lol

Reaction score
Kaizen

Kaizen

NSW Cup Player
Reaction score
well your hating on kasiano ....for what...whats happening in the media and a lack of response
There has been no direct quotes mentioned from kasiano ...so you are just speculating re: his intentions.
he just has to worry about cotinuing to play good football...to get selected in the end of year test.

if anything I think we should thank Kasiano for flirting with origin ....in the end it will create some change
Hating??? No i am not hating on Kasiano.

Reaction score
Bouncy Meatballs

Bouncy Meatballs

Warriors Bench Player
Reaction score
I think I remember the NZRL CEO Jim Doyle suggesting he would be an automatic selection for the test later on in the year + they'd be silly not to pick him.

Top Bottom