General 2024 NZ Warriors Merchandise

Obviously, it is all just trash that the NRL pumps out, but hows about the Warriors calander...

No SJ for any of the months,
If they had their shirts off maybe 😂

Ordered the away jersey today 😝

I saw a week prior on the Dynasty release they had some dope socks, but then on the release day they weren't there?

Got the grey and then blue training strip tops just arrived today, the blue one is a real nice colour. Tend to buy training tops or hoodies these days as they get a lot more use than game day jerseys.

First Joey Manu, now NAS getting their shirts ripped up.. Surely BLK get dropped and Dynasty start doing the Kiwis gear?

Last edited:
They were $85, what a fucking rort
2ABA0E9C-D5C4-42FC-B143-970653546078.jpeg

Savvy Supporter has them up for $85 still, but they are in Aussie.

With express post, and after the exchange, that is still less than what Dynasty have they for ($117 NZ)

They don’t ship till Late November/Early December, but might go with them out of spite honestly

Edit: I am a coward and got a pair straight from Dynasty. It said there was one left in stock for my size, and I got FOMO

Last edited:
Savvy Supporter has them up for $85 still, but they are in Aussie.

With express post, and after the exchange, that is still less than what Dynasty have they for ($117 NZ)

They don’t ship till Late November/Early December, but might go with them out of spite honestly

Edit: I am a coward and got a pair straight from Dynasty. It said there was one left in stock for my size, and I got FOMO
Lol, I bet it still said 1 left after you bought a pair

Went out to a few store today. Went into a Rebel Sport. Good seeing Warriors kit on display after the last few years under Puma.

This feels a bit more like the CCC years where the stock would come in ready for Christmas.

Tried on a few different items to sort out sizing for the items I want.

Went out to a few store today. Went into a Rebel Sport. Good seeing Warriors kit on display after the last few years under Puma.

This feels a bit more like the CCC years where the stock would come in ready for Christmas.

Tried on a few different items to sort out sizing for the items I want.
Dunno bout that. I hit up Taupo rebel sport yesterday... Really wanting to see next seasons jerseys in the flesh. I looked around everywhere for anything league related. Gave up, asked a staff member. Theyre response "I don't think so... I havent seen anything like that... we have all blacks jerseys tho!"

Back