General Dragons v Tigers

Lego_Man_old

Nah, I can't feel the same way. I love the Warriors because they represent me...or did for many years, anyway, and once a Warriors fan, always a Warriors fan.

I'm happy to hate something inanimate, (like the Dragons playing style, as you do), but to use a word like 'hate', with all of its strong connotations, against individuals that I either haven't even met or, if I have, barely even know, seems pretty bizarre.

Dislike, sure, but hate...just doesn't sit well with me.

Yeah, i dont "hate" other teams either, let alone the fans. When you think about it, theyre just like you, and going through the same set of emotions supporting their team. The fact that they follow a game is enough for me.

To be pro-Warriors you dont have to be anti-other clubs.

Jesbass_old

Yeah, i dont "hate" other teams either, let alone the fans. When you think about it, theyre just like you, and going through the same set of emotions supporting their team. The fact that they follow a game is enough for me.

To be pro-Warriors you dont have to be anti-other clubs.

This.

sebastian_old

Nah, I can't feel the same way. I love the Warriors because they represent me...or did for many years, anyway, and once a Warriors fan, always a Warriors fan.

I'm happy to hate something inanimate, (like the Dragons playing style, as you do), but to use a word like 'hate', with all of its strong connotations, against individuals that I either haven't even met or, if I have, barely even know, seems pretty bizarre.

Dislike, sure, but hate...just doesn't sit well with me.

The hate for me is probably about representation. Not so much what the Roosters have represented on the field or their players but there culture & politics.

Jesbass_old

Even the wife hates Soward. Watch the way he carries on when he kicks a goal or throws a pass for a try.

I haven't the time to look, but am I to assume that you hate him because he celebrates scoring plays? (I can hardly blame him - the Dragons aren't renowned for them, lol!)

Northern_Union

I simplely don't like his demeanor, charactoristics, even when i've seen him interviewed something about him annoyces me.

Jesbass_old

Fair enough. I've never seen him interviewed, so can't form an opinion. (Even then, it'd be only a small insight into who he is as an individual.)

Good player, but.

Etern0L_Warrior_old

hate the titans the most just because their logo is similar to the warriors. oh and it'll look really bad if they win the comp before us or even the cowboys. i think every fan should have a club they follow and at least 1 they hate.