General Dragons v Tigers

motu1_old

i'll watch the under 20s and then go to sleep two fag teams what an absolute disgrace

sebastian_old

I can't stand the Dragons negative football, they play with the defense of Melbourne without the attack. I've hated the Roosters all my life but they play nice footy so i hope the Roosters win the GF so positive footy wins.

Kabba_old

Absolutely hate the Dragons. Hate the club, hate their fans, hate their players and hate their football. Hate the chooks too but I'll be behind them all the way on Sunday.

This is the 2nd worst possible grand final for a Dogs fan. Only possible worse combination is Saints v Parra. Oh god.

Jesbass_old

...in all seriousness, how can people "hate" other teams, and even moreso their fans? It's just a game...

Magic Stick_old

I can't stand the Dragons negative football, they play with the defense of Melbourne without the attack. I've hated the Roosters all my life but they play nice footy so i hope the Roosters win the GF so positive footy wins.

I agree mate...Watching the Dragons is like watching paint dry

sebastian_old

...in all seriousness, how can people "hate" other teams, and even moreso their fans? It's just a game...

Why do some fans love their team? Where there's love, there's hate. Your old enough to understand that passion can flow both ways.

Warrioraholic_old

Benji was outstanding, everytime he had the ball he looked dangerous, he was the only tiger there to play. It looked worse cause he had to do it all by himself.

I think the roosters would have smashed both those teams last night, I even think I want the roosters to win the GF just brcause of thier turn around (ps. I hate the roosters most out of all the clubs)

Fazz_old

I agree mate...Watching the Dragons is like watching paint dry

3 bloody penalty goals was it last week? Any other team would have gone straight for the throat with how weak Manly was.

**** the Dragons, go the chooks...STILL on their bandwagon, great footy team on the field. Actually play very exciting footy (plus if they win we'll be able to say we beat the premiers lol)

Finishing 6th in the regular season, would they be the lowest placed team to win the grand final?

Jesbass_old

Why do some fans love their team? Where there's love, there's hate. Your old enough to understand that passion can flow both ways.

Nah, I can't feel the same way. I love the Warriors because they represent me...or did for many years, anyway, and once a Warriors fan, always a Warriors fan.

I'm happy to hate something inanimate, (like the Dragons playing style, as you do), but to use a word like 'hate', with all of its strong connotations, against individuals that I either haven't even met or, if I have, barely even know, seems pretty bizarre.

Dislike, sure, but hate...just doesn't sit well with me.

2big2strong_old

Yeah, I have always disliked the Roosters more than any other team, ever since 2002. Since Ricky Stuart and most of the old team has departed though I havn't disliked them whith as much passion as I used to. Even further they are playing some of the most entertaining football I have seen in a while and what makes it better is their team is chock full of Kiwi's that are doing the entertaining! So I have actually found myself really cheering them on this year.

So, COCKADOODLEDOO!

Northern_Union

Dragons are the closest thing in league to union. And yes i dislike the Dragons. Actually i'll say i hate Soward. Can't stand his antics.