General 2023 Home Semi Tickets - Member Presale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone able to help me get tickets tonight? Otherwise will have to fight the mongrels tomorrow.

Old heads should know I've been on this forum for years and years, not a bandwagoner.

Screenshot_20230911-165846.png

Let's Fucken Gooooooooooooo

Sheesh, my daughter just purchased 6 tickets in the South Stand for $51 each for us??

I was a season member up until pre covid but not this year so we’ve gone to every home game for $20 each and sometimes snagging $10 tickets…..can’t imagine how much they would’ve been at EP, who’s money grabbing??
NRL

Sheesh, my daughter just purchased 6 tickets in the South Stand for $51 each for us??

I was a season member up until pre covid but not this year so we’ve gone to every home game for $20 each and sometimes snagging $10 tickets…..can’t imagine how much they would’ve been at EP, who’s money grabbing??
Mine were $51 as well but up in the nose bleeds of the West Stand. Def happy to grab some but something a bit closer would’ve been good but not gonna complain

One memory I have of 2008 is of Nik Brown manfully restraining his enthusiasm…😂 Can’t be biased in Finals…Just hope the weather’s good. crappy weather and a few bullshit calls that rile the crowd would be okay, though!

Well the whole process just pissed me off. Couldn't get any tickets in the end but I think it was as much the site or the code i had as the lack of tickets cause I tried for 2 hours but if they don't want to look after members they can take a jump. Told the dude i emailed to cancel my 2024 membership.
Bitter - yes, twisted - absolutely. Probably regret it tomorrow.
Can I still be on the forum if i hate the warriors?
I hate you too NRL.
Go the Geelong Cats.

I heard North Stand GA tickets are going on sale with the general admission onsale.
So there is likely the temporary seats back in place.

East, West, South are sold out now.
so 40000 plus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back