General Dragons choke again

westie stylz_old

Guest
Once again they were talked up all season by the media and once again they have bowed out like a bunch of powder puffs.

When will the media learn that they might look all nice in their white shorts, white socks and white boots but toughness beats pretty boys poncing about and strutting like they have carrots up their arses anyday.

Can you tell I'm happy they lost?
 

warriorfaithful*_old

Guest
Yeah. It wwas a good game and someone had to win. So i look foward to a storm vs broncos grand final next week!!!!!!!
 

warriors4life_old

Guest
You've got to give credit to the Storm, they played well and held the Dragons out, I'm looking forward to next week's GF where I will be supporting the Broncos.
 

warriorfaithful*_old

Guest
warriors4life said:
You've got to give credit to the Storm, they played well and held the Dragons out, I'm looking forward to next week's GF where I will be supporting the Broncos.
Yeah the dragons played well but they just couldnt break the storm defence.

And next weeks grand final will be awesome and im with you W4L, im supporting the broncos!!!!!
 

Wiki_old

Guest
Have supported the Broncos all finals and won't stop now. It is going to be one drunk affair with the boys.
 

Jesbass_old

Guest
westie stylz said:
Once again they were talked up all season by the media and once again they have bowed out like a bunch of powder puffs.

When will the media learn that they might look all nice in their white shorts, white socks and white boots but toughness beats pretty boys poncing about and strutting like they have carrots up their arses anyday.

Can you tell I'm happy they lost?

The Dragons didn't choke. Historically, (over recent years, anyway), they've made the finals and then choked straight away. Don't forget that this year they beat one grand finalist 20-4 and then closed out Manly 28-0 before losing to the other grand finalist. That isn't choking.

If anyone choked, it was the Bulldogs.
 

*Kimmy*_old

Guest
Jesbass said:
westie stylz said:
Once again they were talked up all season by the media and once again they have bowed out like a bunch of powder puffs.

When will the media learn that they might look all nice in their white shorts, white socks and white boots but toughness beats pretty boys poncing about and strutting like they have carrots up their arses anyday.

Can you tell I'm happy they lost?

The Dragons didn't choke. Historically, (over recent years, anyway), they've made the finals and then choked straight away. Don't forget that this year they beat one grand finalist 20-4 and then closed out Manly 28-0 before losing to the other grand finalist. That isn't choking.

If anyone choked, it was the Bulldogs.
Agreed..as much as I hate using the word choke, we did. 20-6 at halftime. I can't even remember the final scored..wasnt it like..37-6 or something!!..WE HAD IT FOR THE TAKING :cry:
 

westie stylz_old

Guest
Jesbass said:
westie stylz said:
Once again they were talked up all season by the media and once again they have bowed out like a bunch of powder puffs.

When will the media learn that they might look all nice in their white shorts, white socks and white boots but toughness beats pretty boys poncing about and strutting like they have carrots up their arses anyday.

Can you tell I'm happy they lost?

The Dragons didn't choke. Historically, (over recent years, anyway), they've made the finals and then choked straight away. Don't forget that this year they beat one grand finalist 20-4 and then closed out Manly 28-0 before losing to the other grand finalist. That isn't choking.

If anyone choked, it was the Bulldogs.

The Dragons went into the game as favourites and got outplayed defensively and on attack.

Choking doesn't have to mean you blew a lead. Choking can be when you lose one you are expected to win.

The Dragons didn't choke against the broncos (a game they didn't need to win as it turned out) or against an awful Sea Eagles but when the crunch game came along they hardly fired.

Barrett is SOOOOOO over rated it's crazy. Either he has a shocker every time I happen to watch the Dragons or he is completely mediocre.
 

*Kimmy*_old

Guest
Choking doesn't have to mean you blew a lead. Choking can be when you lose one you are expected to win.
Uh..we lost when we were expected to win with a 20-6 halftime score!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

warriorfaithful*_old

Guest
Go_The_Doggies said:
Agreed..as much as I hate using the word choke, we did. 20-6 at halftime. I can't even remember the final scored..wasnt it like..37-6 or something!!..WE HAD IT FOR THE TAKING :cry:
37-20 was the final score GTD, give your team some credit, they got more than 6 points :lol:
 

*Kimmy*_old

Guest
warriorfaithful* said:
Go_The_Doggies said:
Agreed..as much as I hate using the word choke, we did. 20-6 at halftime. I can't even remember the final scored..wasnt it like..37-6 or something!!..WE HAD IT FOR THE TAKING :cry:
37-20 was the final score GTD, give your team some credit, they got more than 6 points :lol:
I'm giving them credit for the 1st half..there really isnt anything to give credit to in the 2nd half. Except for Brisbane with their game and playing well.
 

Similar threads

Replies
15
Views
997
Kav_old
Replies
5
Views
909
a.c.e_old
Replies
6
Views
949
Tajhay_old
Replies
2
Views
730
LordGnome_old
Replies
7
Views
1K
edguy_old

Last Game

08 May

10 - 29
3.9 Total Avg Rating
2.2 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 13 ratings