Politics NZ Politics

Who will get your vote in this years election?

• National

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Act

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Greens

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • NZ First

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Māori Party

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yup nothing to see here, just ignore the links 🤣 They have been called out, Seymour did almost straight away.

Given Grant's predeliction for spending, borrowing, miscalculating and blowing budgets it's not hard to see where the main issues lie.

He is easily the worst finance Minister we have had for a fair while.
Very similar qualifications as the new one

Nicotine Willis?
She might be able to take the title from Grant but she has a long way to go to get near him let alone pass him.

It will be interesting to see the mini budget that's being released just prior to Christmas and whether there is anymore surprises revealed.

Good to see that everyone is in agreement re Grant though 🙂

She might be able to take the title from Grant but she has a long way to go to get near him let alone pass him.

It will be interesting to see the mini budget that's being released just prior to Christmas and whether there is anymore surprises revealed.

Sounds like luxon will be lucky to make it to Christmas, she’s putting the numbers together behind the scenes. Caucus has no faith in luxon with his performance to date. She’s likely who’s leaking information.

I doubt it after reading some of the right wing wankers comments here today.
Un fuckin believable
I'd hate to get on the block list of a fellow Warriors fan over politics by responding to you calling right wingers as wankers, because I'm right leaning myself. Even though I sometimes have to resist a strong urge to call left wingers much worse.

I have learned to tone it down and keep my political opinions to myself because all it ever does is divide people. People tend to be different beasts when it comes to politics, and not all that bad beyond it.

Sometimes how you address people for their political beliefs will elicit a far worse response than the topic at hand.

We should all do better to agree to disagree and respect people with different opinions.

I'd hate to get on the block list of a fellow Warriors fan over politics by responding to you calling right wingers as wankers, because I'm right leaning myself. Even though I sometimes have to resist a strong urge to call left wingers much worse.

I have learned to tone it down and keep my political opinions to myself because all it ever does is divide people. People tend to be different beasts when it comes to politics, and not all that bad beyond it.

Sometimes how you address people for their political beliefs will elicit a far worse response than the topic at hand.

We should all do better to agree to disagree and respect people with different opinions.
Hey, I’ve had a few right posters messaging me wishing me luck but saying they are out of this thread as there is no balance and it’s gone toxic.

Might be time to leave it to the lefties to winge and moan amongst themselves and create their own rabbit hole that they can go feral in 🤣

Hey, I’ve had a few right posters messaging me wishing me luck but saying they are out of this thread as there is no balance and it’s gone toxic.

Might be time to leave it to the lefties to winge and moan amongst themselves and create their own rabbit hole that they can go feral in 🤣
I'm a lefty and injoying a Government without Communist influence! Keep up the good work Comrade! 🤣

Not really.

Gone toxic? In what way? Most of the counterpoint to a lot of what you post is fact, but it's difficult as it's a moving target

And let's face it, you do troll a lot.

I'm a lefty and injoying a Government without Communist influence! Keep up the good work Comrade! 🤣
What was Communist in your view? Nothing we've seen in Nz
1701757030367.png

The depth of your shit commentary has just gotten deeper. As much information as Nicola' fiscal cliffs.Bye 👋

Last edited:
Who would you wind up then?😅
It’s to easy when they are running on anger, fear and getting very emotional. Worse than my teenage daughter!

I might give this thread a rest for a while until they move out of the grief and anger stage at losing the election.

And before anyone says it… i’ll make sure the door doesn’t hit me on the way out🤣

Back