General Donald Trump

Reaction score
gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Reaction score
Maybe so, but I bet it shows losses that destroy his reputation as the great businessman and deal maker
its not even just that. If it shows he never pays taxes, then it shows what everyone is saying at the moment, that the rich are living off the poor, like the nobility of old. They are only rich because of all the special rules they put in place to protect themselves. And then instead of being one of the people the Don is more like the King or a baron and is definitely not one of them. It will do him some damage, but honestly probably not much, his supporters dont seem to care about facts.

He has brought to a close an era where people looked at the US as a bastion for good and decent leadership. Now they are just another government, no different to the UK with its nobility, upper classes and buffoonery, or the Russians with their lies and deceit, for the good of the people, of course.

Reaction score
DragonFly

DragonFly

Warriors Bench Player
Reaction score
To keep up with President The Donald's incompetence, I watch TYT on youtube.

Reaction score
gREVUS

gREVUS

Contributor
Reaction score
I love his latest trick, while denying asking for other governments help in winning the last election, and fighting many court battles to prove it. Rudy Giuliani comes out and says hes going to Ukraine to ask them to investigate a kid of one of the opposition candidates. So hes saying hes doing what he denies trump did. ....

Update now he says hes not going, and its not illegal, and there's nothing wrong with a sitting US president that asking a foreign power to investigate a US citizen, because his Dad might run against him in the next election.

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
Rudy Giuliani
I used to watch him on the History channel explain how he he brilliantly and single handedly dismantled the New York mafia. Turns out it was total bullshit. Other people did all the work, he came in at the end and took all the credit. Him taking up with Trump sounds like they were made for each other.

Reaction score
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Reaction score
I used to watch him on the History channel explain how he he brilliantly and single handedly dismantled the New York mafia. Turns out it was total bullshit. Other people did all the work, he came in at the end and took all the credit. Him taking up with Trump sounds like they were made for each other.
He was the prosecutor wasn't he???

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
He was the prosecutor wasn't he???
He was the Attorney General for the Southern District of New York. One of the most powerful legal positions in the country because of Wall Street being under its jurisdiction. So yes he was in charge of the Prosecution but had sweet fark all to do with the dirty work done by Donnie Brasco, that didn't stop him taking all the credit though.

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
No treason. No coup. Just lies — and dumb lies at that: James Comey writes

This is an excellent article that probably no Trump supporter could understand because it is either in words of two or more syllables or their snouts are in the trough of Republican cronyism.

Basically, Comey, who was treated horribly by Trump did nothing wrong, only his job, yet has been accused of treason by Trump, who at the same time admits the Russians helped him win the election. YES HE SAID THAT this week, then realised what he had said and back tracked...but he did say it.

This might be one of the biggest tests of the US constitution. It was designed to stop a guy like Trump running the country, yet he might even get re-elected.

From the sounds of it those with brains are putting pressure on Trump to send him nuts. He is notoriously thin skinned. I just hope he doesn't have the nuclear button when he goes off.

Reaction score
DragonFly

DragonFly

Warriors Bench Player
Reaction score
Bruce talking about thin skinned. Do you hear about President The Trump's recent visit to Japan there was an American war ship there named the USS John McCain and they covered up the name so that it wouldn't upset the manchild.

Reaction score
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Reaction score
Bruce talking about thin skinned. Do you hear about President The Trump's recent visit to Japan there was an American war ship there named the USS John McCain and they covered up the name so that it wouldn't upset the manchild.
Read about that. Disgusting thing to do really. McCain was a true patriot unlike Trump who can be best described as a sissy. Apparently he knew nothing of it but it just goes to show how much of a little sooky he is that people despaired over it. The worse thing is while crews on other boats enjoyed an audience with their Commander in Chief the crew of USS John McCain were given the day off so Trump wouldn't suffer the torture of seeing their badges...

Reaction score
Hardyman's Yugo

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
The best description I’ve heard of Trump recently is that he is a bully who doesn’t want to fight. His fall out with McCain when he was still alive was bad enough, the warship thing is pathetic vanity.

All this nonsense about him being cleared by the Mueller inquiry has been contradicted this week by Mueller himself. Basically he wasn’t ‘not guilty’, he just couldn’t be prosecuted as the president under their constitution can’t be

His republican colleagues in Congress should be ashamed of themselves if they don’t support impeachment

Reaction score
DragonFly

DragonFly

Warriors Bench Player
Reaction score
All this nonsense about him being cleared by the Mueller inquiry has been contradicted this week by Mueller himself. Basically he wasn’t ‘not guilty’, he just couldn’t be prosecuted as the president under their constitution can’t be
What kind of country prohibits their elected leader of being charged with clear crimes?

I think Trump has committed treason by siding with Putin, Kim and Bin Salmon over America's own intelligence agencies. Trump says "America first" but only after Dictators and Rulers.

Nth Korea fired rockets days before he went to Japan and the IDIOT says no didn't happen.

25 45. The 25th amendment is about removing an unfit president and he is the 45th.

I would give him an ultimatum, resign immediately or face charges once your presidency of over.

Last edited:
Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
I would give him an ultimatum, resign immediately or face charges once your presidency of over.
The trouble is the IQ of the United States gerry mandered electorate won't allow it. Something the founding fathers failed to consider when they drafted the Constitution. I have family connections to the one of the guys who actually drafted the document and if the passed down word is correct there was a hell of a lot of intense discussion about how to get the republic right.

Reaction score
FuNQie

FuNQie

Mr Spock
Contributor
Reaction score
Here’s my take on Donald Trump. I’m not expecting widespread agreement, as you’ll find it to be very different from the media-engineered and global elite created version. Sadly, all too many accept those at face value, and often.

Had Hillary Clinton been elected, there would have been more of the same. Saying one thing while doing another. When Obama came to power he made great play of having voted against the Iraq war that started in 2003, but then went ahead and did the same kind of thing, engineering regime change, in Libya and Syria. Tho without the mass ranks of US forces. More covert. Look at the mess he created in those 2 countries. That’s just one example, of how he promised change, but didn’t deliver. It’ll be argued that he couldn’t as Congress stood in his way, and they did, but IMO and that of many others, Obama never wanted major positive change. The promise of that was just a ruse, made to gain power.

Then along come Hillary, corrupt as the Clintons were/are, and a former director of Walmart. One of the biggest corporations in the States, it does its utmost to pay its staff as little as possible. But Hillary purported to be on the side of working people. Clearly this was ridiculous.

Hillary was one of the elite and wanted nothing that would threaten their hold on power. The way that’s done is to give the minions a little. “Look, you’ve now got that! I’ll hold on to my gazillions and give you a couple of hundred. Aren’t I generous?”

I’m firmly of the opinion that such behaviour deserves little more than contempt. How to deal with these elitist power-brokers, always after their place in history and ever-bigger super yachts? Who are holding the planet and it’s population to ransom?

Enter, out of left field, Donald Trump. Yes, we can see that he is a fraud. But he is not one of them. *That* is the important thing. He cannot be controlled.

Trump’s task is twofold. One, to be a thorn in the side of all those connected to the elite. I know, it looks like he’s been cosying up to them, but wait on. Notice how the media can’t wait to ridicule him? They are also under the control, direct or otherwise, of the global elite. Nothing can be allowed to get in the way of someone who threatens their continuing hold on power.

Remember how in 2016 Bernie Sanders was storming through the Democratic Primaries? Poll after poll indicated that he would have walked it over Trump had he been the Democrat candidate. But the Democrat Party machine fixed it that Hillary won. During the primaries in the southern states, its black leader urged its black voters to vote for (minimal change) Hillary over (major change) Sanders. Sadly, those voters duly obliged, as if they were turkeys voting for Christmas. Remember the low pay/Walmart/Hillary link. So the elite thought they had a minimal change Presidency sewn up. Thankfully, they were wrong.

Trump is scaring the elite, as they still can’t control him.

The other major task he has is to convince those voters who have been wearing blindfolds for so long that all that shit which has been going on for decade after decade (racism, misogyny, trashing the environment, mega-rich people overlording everyone, etc etc) must end, through making it so very clear that that’s what he represents, and it’s simply *wrong*. “You still think that stuff is OK? Well get a load of this!!!” He’s not offering little candies while holding onto the cake, he just says find your own candy and fuck off. He’s creating the fertile ground that’s necessary for there to be planted, successfully, the seeds of major change.

I’ll probably get ridiculed for this post. And that’s if anyone’s taken the trouble to read it all! So be it. But please remember, the conditioning to think in a certain way starts early in life, and never ends. The mass media have their agenda, the global elite have their agenda, and those agendas are more or less the same. That agenda is to have everyone wearing blinkers. They’ve done pretty well, up to now, but in the long run, they will fail.

🕊

Last edited:
Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
Trump is scaring anybody with an IQ more than 10. The guy is as mad as a cut snake and has a finger on the big button. He has to go, end of story. The Merkins with brains are just figuring out how to do it, without him getting reelected. :oops:

Reaction score
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Reaction score
Had Hillary Clinton been elected, there would have been more of the same. Saying one thing while doing another. When Obama came to power he made great play of having voted against the Iraq war that started in 2003, but then went ahead and did the same kind of thing, engineering regime change, in Libya and Syria. Tho without the mass ranks of US forces. More covert. Look at the mess he created in those 2 countries. That’s just one example, of how he promised change, but didn’t deliver. It’ll be argued that he couldn’t as Congress stood in his way, and they did, but IMO and that of many others, Obama never wanted major positive change. The promise of that was just a ruse, made to gain power.
It matters little who is President. Trump, Hillary, Obama, Bush, Clinton... the US war machine must keep rolling. The industry is too big for it to stop and the best way to keep it going is help spread more 'demoracy'...

Reaction score
gREVUS

gREVUS

Contributor
Reaction score
Here’s my take on Donald Trump. I’m not expecting widespread agreement, as you’ll find it to be very different from the media-engineered and global elite created version. Sadly, all too many accept those at face value, and often.

Then along come Hillary, corrupt as the Clintons were/are, and a former director of Walmart. One of the biggest corporations in the States, it does its utmost to pay its staff as little as possible. But Hillary purported to be on the side of working people. Clearly this was ridiculous.

Hillary was one of the elite and wanted nothing that would threaten their hold on power. The way that’s done is to give the minions a little. “Look, you’ve now got that! I’ll hold on to my gazillions and give you a couple of hundred. Aren’t I generous?”

I’m firmly of the opinion that such behaviour deserves little more than contempt. How to deal with these elitist power-brokers, always after their place in history and ever-bigger super yachts? Who are holding the planet and it’s population to ransom?

Enter, out of left field, Donald Trump. Yes, we can see that he is a fraud. But he is not one of them. *That* is the important thing. He cannot be controlled.

Trump’s task is twofold. One, to be a thorn in the side of all those connected to the elite. I know, it looks like he’s been cosying up to them, but wait on. Notice how the media can’t wait to ridicule him? They are also under the control, direct or otherwise, of the global elite. Nothing can be allowed to get in the way of someone who threatens their continuing hold on power.

Remember how in 2016 Bernie Sanders was storming through the Democratic Primaries? Poll after poll indicated that he would have walked it over Trump had he been the Democrat candidate. But the Democrat Party machine fixed it that Hillary won. During the primaries in the southern states, its black leader urged its black voters to vote for (minimal change) Hillary over (major change) Sanders. Sadly, those voters duly obliged, as if they were turkeys voting for Christmas. Remember the low pay/Walmart/Hillary link. So the elite thought they had a minimal change Presidency sewn up. Thankfully, they were wrong.

The other major task he has is to convince those voters who have been wearing blindfolds for so long that all that shit which has been going on for decade after decade (racism, misogyny, trashing the environment, mega-rich people overlording everyone, etc etc) must end, through making it so very clear that that’s what he represents, and it’s simply *wrong*. “You still think that stuff is OK? Well get a load of this!!!” He’s not offering little candies while holding onto the cake, he just says find your own candy and fuck off. He’s creating the fertile ground that’s necessary for there to be planted, successfully, the seeds of major change.

I’ll probably get ridiculed for this post. And that’s if anyone’s taken the trouble to read it all! So be it. But please remember, the conditioning to think in a certain way starts early in life, and never ends. The mass media have their agenda, the global elite have their agenda, and those agendas are more or less the same. That agenda is to have everyone wearing blinkers. They’ve done pretty well, up to now, but in the long run, they will fail.

🕊
While you may be right about Hillary, she didn't win, so that's a dead duck and doesn't influence what I think of Trump.

You need to make a correction to your post. Trump is the elite. He is the definition of Elite, Privileged, Man Baby. He is an appointed official with no skills, no talent, a penchant for lying and making mistakes, while getting paid millions to get away with it.

I won't list all his lies, the're a matter of public record and I think are now over 10,000 while in office. He has placed his family, who are all equally unqualified and unskilled in jobs where shit actually matters. He has employed people with reputations for cleaning up after him, by (legal) intimidation, or bribery as a standard work practice. He gave a general his legal power, to enact a war on foreign soil, without having to refer back to him, (exactly the opposite of what the white house is supposed to do, remember civil over-site of the military, thus the first and only ever use of the MOAB). He has given his legal power of control of espionage to his AG so that he can go on a hunt for the root cause of the investigation into him. Only its not limited to just that, he gave the man all his power to rule on secrets pertaining to the US. He is a known Misogynist and poor user of money, he has started a trade war that is costing the US billions, he has denounced traditional allies and embarrassed traditional enemies as friends. And ignored his own countries top advisers instead preferring to get his intelligence from Mother Russia. Don't forget while doing all this he is charging the US government Billions, by insisting on using his own plane rather than Air Force One, staying in his own hotels rather than others and forcing people to up government and fly out to his golf club every weekend (there is much, much more where he is lining his own pocket at the tax payers expense).

What Trump has done however is throw a light on two things, the strength of the president in the US as an individual, and a possible world shift in how we view powerful people and what we allow them to do, in the name of prosperity. This may have positive repercussions, but at the moment it is just encouraging every other nut cake out there to take a shot at the title, look at France, the Netherlands etc...

Trump is a winning, loser. If it weren't for his daddy's money, Russia's involvement and his stupidity - he wouldn't actually be president. I honestly think a smarter man would have never doubled down on thinking the US people will buy anything as much as he did. Funny enough it turns out he was right (sheer dumb luck and a lot of dubious people who want a lame duck president). People in the US really are dumb enough to buy anything for a dollar.

Reaction score
FuNQie

FuNQie

Mr Spock
Contributor
Reaction score
While you may be right about Hillary, she didn't win, so that's a dead duck and doesn't influence what I think of Trump.

You need to make a correction to your post. Trump is the elite. He is the definition of Elite, Privileged, Man Baby. He is an appointed official with no skills, no talent, a penchant for lying and making mistakes, while getting paid millions to get away with it.

I won't list all his lies, the're a matter of public record and I think are now over 10,000 while in office. He has placed his family, who are all equally unqualified and unskilled in jobs where shit actually matters. He has employed people with reputations for cleaning up after him, by (legal) intimidation, or bribery as a standard work practice. He gave a general his legal power, to enact a war on foreign soil, without having to refer back to him, (exactly the opposite of what the white house is supposed to do, remember civil over-site of the military, thus the first and only ever use of the MOAB). He has given his legal power of control of espionage to his AG so that he can go on a hunt for the root cause of the investigation into him. Only its not limited to just that, he gave the man all his power to rule on secrets pertaining to the US. He is a known Misogynist and poor user of money, he has started a trade war that is costing the US billions, he has denounced traditional allies and embarrassed traditional enemies as friends. And ignored his own countries top advisers instead preferring to get his intelligence from Mother Russia. Don't forget while doing all this he is charging the US government Billions, by insisting on using his own plane rather than Air Force One, staying in his own hotels rather than others and forcing people to up government and fly out to his golf club every weekend (there is much, much more where he is lining his own pocket at the tax payers expense).

What Trump has done however is throw a light on two things, the strength of the president in the US as an individual, and a possible world shift in how we view powerful people and what we allow them to do, in the name of prosperity. This may have positive repercussions, but at the moment it is just encouraging every other nut cake out there to take a shot at the title, look at France, the Netherlands etc...

Trump is a winning, loser. If it weren't for his daddy's money, Russia's involvement and his stupidity - he wouldn't actually be president. I honestly think a smarter man would have never doubled down on thinking the US people will buy anything as much as he did. Funny enough it turns out he was right (sheer dumb luck and a lot of dubious people who want a lame duck president). People in the US really are dumb enough to buy anything for a dollar.
I can see what you mean. But.
What I meant by saying that he's not of the elite is that he's not of the elite who are pulling all the strings behind the scenes. I should have been clearer.
I think that Jacinda is also not one of them, but unfortunately she's had to toady up to Winston to gain power, so.....

I understand and agree with all the reasons you have to criticise Trump. But I said that I believe he has 2 tasks. One to shake things up. Be uncontrollable. The other is to be all those things you've outlined, and in spades, in order that more and more people can finally get it, and say Never Again! I think he'll probably get re-elected, as he's not yet succeeded. The likely alternative (Biden) is more small-scale change anyway, making it all too obvious that more of his 'laying it on with a trowel' kind of lesson-giving is needed.

Have fun.

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
People in the US really are dumb enough to buy anything for a dollar.
It looks like that but it isn't quite that simple. Trump was elected by people with below average IQs, good people that stayed away because of Hillary and rich wankers who wanted a republican president.

I hope you are wrong next election though, but I sure wouldn't bet on it.

Top Bottom