General Donald Trump

bruce

bruce

Contributor
All this shows is how morally bankrupt the US political system is, particularly t he Republicans, but the Dems are not far behind with creatures like Biden and Clinton. The shining city on the hill and the beacon of democracy to the world my arse.
Gizzyfan...why don't you do some reading about the actual situation in the US. This is way more than about the Dems and GOP. Seriously more, and it affects us, and Australia, very much. Hence the comments I posted from Malcom Turnbull.

mrblonde

mrblonde

Can you imagine if Donald Trump was Speaker of The House?!

Two year bans are for sissies! SHOOT TO KILL!!

Reactions: 1 user
Gizzyfan

Gizzyfan

Gizzyfan...why don't you do some reading about the actual situation in the US. This is way more than about the Dems and GOP. Seriously more, and it affects us, and Australia, very much. Hence the comments I posted from Malcom Turnbull.
You are right, this neo liberal bullshit is international Britsin is another one

Gizzyfan

Gizzyfan

I am not a Lawyer and do not know American law. However, I doubt that there haven't been sedition type offences committed by large members of, particularly the Republican Party. They just do not have the balls to enforce them.

bruce

bruce

Contributor
I am not a Lawyer and do not know American law. However, I doubt that there haven't been sedition type offences committed by large members of, particularly the Republican Party. They just do not have the balls to enforce them.
In the history of Merka many politicians have been corrupt, some seriously so.

FDR was mates with organized crime, and appointed a bootlegger Joe Kennedy as ambassador to England. JFK was elected because the Mafia rigged the election in Illinois.

So having a crook in the White House is not new. Nixon was a war criminal who prolonged the Vietnam war to make it easier for him to get elected, and set up the Watergate break in to get reelected. Before him LBJ used a false flag incident to start the Vietnam War. Google the Gulf of Tokin incident.

However with Trump they have an ignorant buffoon, who has been a Russian Mafia money launderer for over 30 years, and almost certainly sold state secrets to the Russians, and also allowed his son in law to sell secrets to the Saudis. He takes being crooked to a whole new level.

He has bullied his way through government by outing anybody who crosses him to his MAGA nuts cases to threaten.

The GOP House leader Kevin McCarthy hates the bastard, and wanted him removed using the 25th amendment. However he is so cared of Trump that he is still sucking his dick. In a private speech on the weekend he said Trump was the best POTUS ever.

At this stage odds are the Trump could run again, and get reelected.

Putin will hang in for that, only 2 more years, and the Chinese will be watching as well.

This is serious shite.

• Wow
Gizzyfan

Gizzyfan

In the history of Merka many politicians have been corrupt, some seriously so.

FDR was mates with organized crime, and appointed a bootlegger Joe Kennedy as ambassador to England. JFK was elected because the Mafia rigged the election in Illinois.

So having a crook in the White House is not new. Nixon was a war criminal who prolonged the Vietnam war to make it easier for him to get elected, and set up the Watergate break in to get reelected. Before him LBJ used a false flag incident to start the Vietnam War. Google the Gulf of Tokin incident.

However with Trump they have an ignorant buffoon, who has been a Russian Mafia money launderer for over 30 years, and almost certainly sold state secrets to the Russians, and also allowed his son in law to sell secrets to the Saudis. He takes being crooked to a whole new level.

He has bullied his way through government by outing anybody who crosses him to his MAGA nuts cases to threaten.

The GOP House leader Kevin McCarthy hates the bastard, and wanted him removed using the 25th amendment. However he is so cared of Trump that he is still sucking his dick. In a private speech on the weekend he said Trump was the best POTUS ever.

At this stage odds are the Trump could run again, and get reelected.

Putin will hang in for that, only 2 more years, and the Chinese will be watching as well.

This is serious shite.
Google smedley butler mate been going on forever

bruce

bruce

Contributor
Google smedley butler mate been going on forever
Eisenhower warned about the arms industry 70 years ago...

They were probably behind the Gulf of Tonkin incident, and sure as hell made a fortune out of Iraq and Afghanistan.

BUT they did not invade Ukraine

Gizzyfan

Gizzyfan

Eisenhower warned about the arms industry 70 years ago...

They were probably behind the Gulf of Tonkin incident, and sure as hell made a fortune out of Iraq and Afghanistan.

BUT they did not invade Ukraine
They created the conditions that led to it.

Sup42

Sup42

Every time I see this thread highlighted I look in wishing for News Trump is dead.

If I live to see it I will leave this mortal coil satisfied.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
bruce

bruce

Contributor
Every time I see this thread highlighted I look in wishing for News Trump is dead.

He won't last long, but who replaces him will probably be just as bad, and with more brains.

tajhay

tajhay

🏉

Can you imagine. His supporters would take it as a sign that he's crucified ala jesus and coming back to life soon.

50% of Americans are idiots. Atleast.

Reactions: 1 users
bruce

bruce

Contributor
The word I hear today is that the DOJ have for some time had a Grand jury investigating Trump's taking of classified documents to Mar A Logo.

I was surprised because the DOJ normally keeps things strictly under wraps.

That indicates two things to me, the DOJ want people to know they are doing something about Trump...and he is in the shite big time.

The word I heard is a lot of the documents were top secret, and some were speculating he was going to sell them.

Maybe a night of the long knives coming, after the 1/6 committee has its open hearings.

bruce

bruce

Contributor
thoughts on this?

i cant believe it has as much meaning to him as it does to those who read it
People thought that when Trump said 1/6 was going to be wild...they had no idea how wild.

People like Mastriano represent about 25% of the Merkan population, and possibly more in the armed forces.

Reading all the stuff I do from Merka, I am convinced democracy is probably going to fail there.

I cannot see how it will survive unless they indict everybody involved with 1/6, which will probably mean armed conflict anyway.

FFS ladies and jellybeans, on 6/1 the Secret Service planned to take Mike Pence to Andrews Air Force Base and way out of town.

He was on to it and refused to get into the car.

That plan was treason, what has been done about it?

bruce

bruce

Contributor
I cannot see how it will survive unless they indict everybody involved with 1/6, which will probably mean armed conflict anyway.
Glenn Kirschner, a good legal mind has often commented on the possibility of Donald Trump handing out "pocket pardons".

That is, he pardons a fecker for everything he may have done wrong up to the point of the pardon being issued.

The dude keeps it in his "back pocket" in case he is convicted, and then pulls it out and gets off scot free.

Trump has already pardoned some crooked mates earlier in his presidency.

Glenn even reckoned Trump may crazy enough to pardon himself.

However as Glenn said back then, that was pure speculation, there was no evidence he would have done it.

That is now proven to be wrong.

Trump approached his secretary Kellyanne Conway and offered her a pardon. She laughed and said "What for?" You see if you accept a pardon you admit guilt as well.

On the basis of that Glenn recons most of Trumps mates will have these "pocket pardons", that is why they are all so gung ho about ignoring the law.

The only thing I can see personally good about is that if any elected official uses the a pardon for the insurrection they are automatically barred from seeking public office again.

What a crazy country.

• Wow
bruce

bruce

Contributor
Also, I forgot...what would one think of a country where the President comes up with an idea to publicly hang the vice president?

Myanmar? Guatemala? North Korea?

Sorry ladies and jellybeans...it is Merka.

It is now known that it was Trumps idea to hang Mike Pence. You could not make this shite up.

Reactions: 1 users
bruce

bruce

Contributor
Can you imagine. His supporters would take it as a sign that he's crucified ala jesus and coming back to life soon.

50% of Americans are idiots. Atleast.
The evangelicals believe that Christ needs a strong tough man to do his work and fight!!!.

They started with John Wayne, no joking, he didn't even go to church but he was a famous cowboy star...then along comes Trump, who likes Putin. Putin is a white Christian so he is a good guy too, much better than those leftist democrats.

Now I don't jest ladies and jellybeans, I am reading a book all about it.

About 30% of Merkins are farkwits and the are running the show.

Just watch the GOP lose interest in the Ukraine next year.

Gizzyfan

Gizzyfan

The only way for the Americans to rescue their democracy is a 3rd political party. It will be tough because the media is reliant on the 2 party system

We are seeing across the world a rejection of neo liberal market fans like Morrison to more independent groups like the Greens (not saying it is all positive)

From last election you have Democrats like Tulsi Gabbard and Andrew Yang, from The Republicans you have people like Trey Gowdy who are grounded in reality. I really hope these independent voices start being heard.

Summing up, the Democrats have never seen a war they didn't like, (at least Trump was anti war) The Republicans are too insane to govern.
An interesting thought if there is civil war, what does Canada do, they have obligations under NATO to assist a fellow member state?