Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
It is a white supremacist dream. The Police violence to blacks in that country is disgraceful. They don't need to have an organization to riot when it happens.
Yeah but someone has to plan and coordinate the rallies/riots against state fascism, they usually don't just happen organically on that scale.

antifakpd.jpg

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
The latest from my twitter reads:

This was a full blown coup attempt.

The plan got sidetracked when Antifa didn't turn up!!!

There was supposed to be a massive riot, meaning Trump had to declare a state of emergency.

Mike Pence was supposed to leave the building with the votes, maybe for the votes never to be seen again. That is why the forged voters list was made up.

The Oath Keepers had a team looking for Nancy Pelosi!!!

The Oath Keepers had boats ready to cross the Potomac with weapons. They were waiting for Trump to declare a state of emergency.

It appears they have enough evidence that Mark Meadows was complicit in the forged electoral college letters.

Some are concerns that the DOJ are taking their time on Meadow's
contempt of congress referral.

However the sedition charges brought today against the Oath Keepers show the DOJ are working quietly behind the scenes. Meadows may be indicted for his part in the planned sedition, so no need for the contempt of Congress indictment, just yet anyway.

It sems clear that at least the wife of Clarence Thomas, a SCOTUS judge was involved in the planning of the coup attempt.

So there will be more.

There is probably another month or two of "leaks" about this. So things are going to heat up.

Some sense that the conspirators are really scared, and may react badly.

Those of us who can remember back to Watergate in 1973 - 1974 that there were press release almost daily about revelations.

Most of Nixon's White House senior staff went to prison, including the Attorney General.

The difference this time is that Watergate was shoplifting compared to armed robbery this time.

Then the GOP leadership wiped its hands clean of Nixon and his men.

This time many are complicit. Things are much worse.

Last edited:

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
I is the name I have a problem with.

That makes me ANTIFA and I definitely aint joined any naff made up shadow group just by being an anti fascist anti white supremacist.
Me too but big difference between being a member of a specific organisation and being generally anti-fascist. I wish they were more visible so I could sign up, but that would defeat the purpose of an underground resistance I guess.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
So does Antifa still exist or not Bruce
I am not an expert, but the feeling I have is that at best it is a loose organisation.

Like I said, all the riots have been when a cop shoots a black guy. You cannot accuse them of organizing a riot when that happens, the locals do it themselves.

Having said that, the right wing militias are a bunch of dicks.

Heyzeuss spare me the planning for the coup was so bloody ham fisted. It could have been done far better than it was.

I think you can blame Trump for that. the guy is a failure in everything he touches. Business, marriage and even politics.

All he can do is self promote, talk loud, and be a bully. Those guys tend to surround themselves with dickheads.

Next time it will be more organised, for sure.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
I am not an expert, but the feeling I have is that at best it is a loose organisation.

Like I said, all the riots have been when a cop shoots a black guy. You cannot accuse them of organizing a riot when that happens, the locals do it themselves.

Having said that, the right wing militias are a bunch of dicks.

Heyzeuss spare me the planning for the coup was so bloody ham fisted. It could have been done far better than it was.

I think you can blame Trump for that. the guy is a failure in everything he touches. Business, marriage and even politics.

All he can do is self promote, talk loud, and be a bully. Those guys tend to surround themselves with dickheads.

Next time it will be more organised, for sure.
Mother Jones says the Dems are running out of time and you're right about everything again Bruce

Reactions: J_P and bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Funny how the leader of the worst of it became militant when a black president won an election and said it is a sign that people need to arm themselves and go to war.
Graduate of Yale Law School no less:rolleyes:

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Mother Jones says the Dems are running out of time and you're right about everything again Bruce

The smart ones are saying forget the legislation, the SCOTUS will stall it anyway, just get people out to vote, especially for the senate.

Most people want the Dems, the government is basically minority, because of the senate and the gerrymander.

J_P

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 4, 2020
Funny how the leader of the worst of it became militant when a black president won an election and said it is a sign that people need to arm themselves and go to war.

These fuckers are all just the same old Klan.

Bet he gets a slap on the wrist 😡

Reactions: bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
These right wing militia are doing what merka always does, it is a template, invent an enemy then arm up against it.
California, New Mexico, Texas, the Phillipines, Puerto Rico, Hawaii...oh and the native American western plains....but they were white and god fearing, heathens and Catholics don't count.:rolleyes:

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Bet he gets a slap on the wrist 😡
It will be interesting to see if they can afford decent lawyers, and if they appeal all the way to SCOTUS...and if they do...who paid for it.

They must know by now who paid for all the guns he bought.

Reactions: J_P

J_P

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 4, 2020
It will be interesting to see if they can afford decent lawyers, and if they appeal all the way to SCOTUS...and if they do...who paid for it.

They must know by now who paid for all the guns he bought.
Music to the ears.
These replicans expect Prius drivers to be anti fire arms but got what they asked for!!

Reactions: bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015

Apparently these documents are potential dynamite. The Jan 6 committee probably know what is in the documents, they just have not been able to use them.

The strange thing is there was one dissenting vote on the SCOTUS decision. Clarence Thomas, the controversial black guy nominated a long time ago by Bush Senior.

Maybe a coincidence but his wife is rumored to have been involved in the financing and planning of Jan 6.

Interesting times ahead.

However I can see that if Trump and his mates get indicted, the loony right who will get into Congress in next January will move to immediately get rid of Biden and Harris and install somebody else as President, maybe McCarthy, and then pardon them all.

I predict the shite will really hit the fan then.

• Wow
Reactions: Worried2Death

Dixpat

All in the Brown stuff!
Contributor
Feb 3, 2014
Auckland

Apparently these documents are potential dynamite. The Jan 6 committee probably know what is in the documents, they just have not been able to use them.

The strange thing is there was one dissenting vote on the SCOTUS decision. Clarence Thomas, the controversial black guy nominated a long time ago by Bush Senior.

Maybe a coincidence but his wife is rumored to have been involved in the financing and planning of Jan 6.

Interesting times ahead.

However I can see that if Trump and his mates get indicted, the loony right who will get into Congress in next January will move to immediately get rid of Biden and Harris and install somebody else as President, maybe McCarthy, and then pardon them all.

I predict the shite will really hit the fan then.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings