J_P

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 4, 2020
Big call, Bush/Cheney, Nixon/Agnew, certainly he has a podium finish, just the medal in question
On paper i think bush's crimes were worse. Difference is trump vocalized everything and woke up an ugly racist minority in America which is going to have much longer negative effects

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
The biggest problem with Trump, as it was with Hitler, is that he is such a dickhead people underestimate his cunning.

Reactions: J_P

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Big call, Bush/Cheney, Nixon/Agnew, certainly he has a podium finish, just the medal in question
GW Bush was a flake, Cheney ran the country and was just a corporate crook with the help of Anton Scalia, a devout Roman Catholic who was to become a much loved SCOTUS Judge. Yes Cheney was a bad guy, but in a legal sort of way, except for Iraq and the weapons of mass destruction fraud, which he blamed on his mate Donald Rumsfeld .

Nixon was just a brilliant but self destructive weirdo. He didn't make much money out of the Presidency, all his corruption was about power.

Agnew was arguably the most financially corrupt of the lot, but nowhere near the scale of Trump.

Trump's niece described him as the world most dangerous man, she is right. he is corrupt and a dangerous psycho. It will come out how close his cabinet came to using the 25th amendment on him after Jan 6.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
GW Bush was a flake, Cheney ran the country and was just a corporate crook with the help of Anton Scalia, a devout Roman Catholic who was to become a much loved SCOTUS Judge. Yes Cheney was a bad guy, but in a legal sort of way, except for Iraq and the weapons of mass destruction fraud, which he blamed on his mate Donald Rumsfeld .

Nixon was just a brilliant but self destructive weirdo. He didn't make much money out of the Presidency, all his corruption was about power.

Agnew was arguably the most financially corrupt of the lot, but nowhere near the scale of Trump.

Trump's niece described him as the world most dangerous man, she is right. he is corrupt and a dangerous psycho. It will come out how close his cabinet came to using the 25th amendment on him after Jan 6.

It seems to me a lot of the problem is politicians, particularly GOP ones need to show some balls an put their country before self interest. People like Ted Cruz there is no hope for, get rid of them.

Reactions: J_P and Noitall

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
People like Ted Cruz there is no hope for, get rid of them.
Just have to watch to sickening spectacle.

Ted Cruz groveling to that POS Tucker Carlson this week. Just sickening, please watch it. It does start with Biden, but ignore that and wait. Merka is in deep shite.

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
Just have to watch to sickening spectacle.

Ted Cruz groveling to that POS Tucker Carlson this week. Just sickening, please watch it. It does start with Biden, but ignore that and wait. Merka is in deep shite.

I can't remember who, but someone asked why people take an instant dislike to Ted Cruz, he answered it saves time.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I can't remember who, but someone asked why people take an instant dislike to Ted Cruz, he answered it saves time.
He was educated at Harvard Law School and Trump wanted him to take a seat on the SCOTUS. Merka has problems.

Hadyn

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2013

LMFAO.....I agree with you that Cheney was corrupt as hell.....the epitome of a Deep State Swamp creature that Eisenhower and JFK had warned about all those years ago.

I agree that Bush Junior was his puppet and that Cheney pulled all the strings to further him and his mates agenda and greed...after all Bush Junior was about as intelligent as a blob of soggy toilet paper.
But what makes me laugh Bruce is that you carry on as if Cheneys daughter is the Saviour of Modern Democracy in her fight against Trump.
Could it be that she was doing Daddies and all his corrupt mates work in trying to shut down Trump before all the real corruption comes to light?

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Could it be that she was doing Daddies and all his corrupt mates work in trying to shut down Trump before all the real corruption comes to light?
Absolutely. She is in with the oil and coal companies without any disguise.
But what makes me laugh Bruce is that you carry on as if Cheneys daughter is the Saviour of Modern Democracy in her fight against Trump.
Well she is right now and Trump will probably go down. What worries me is what happens next.

DavidMcKay1974

Warriors 1st Grader
Aug 28, 2013
I got the book Peril by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa for xmas, and even though it started out slowly it then got moving faster about the events leading to Jan 6. I'm halfway through the book at the moment.

General Mark Milley, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff had to go through back channels before and after Jan 6 to China and Russia telling them that America was not going to attack them or anyone else and even though it sounded like Trump was wanting action, he couldn't really authorize an attack by himself without the JCOS, and lawyers say so.

China and Russia and Iran had their military on high alert, Milley had to keep calling them through back channels at least once or twice a day to say everyone else was keeping their heads on them.

Trump was a bastard. He couldn't see himself losing and couldn't bring himself to see how bad it was, and what his words were causing. All he wanted was to stay in the Presidency.

None of his own family members could persuade him to stop.

It was widely known that he was only listening to the my pillow man, Gulli Rudiani who himself was loopy, and other people who were trying to get Trump to stage a coup.

Like I said, I'm only halfway through the book, but Trump was out of control even like a few days after Jan 6th. He knew how to stoke hatred.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
The word from Congressman Jamie Raskin's book is that Jan 6 was supposed to be much worse.

The idea was for the MAGA crowd to have a riot with Antifa. Trump, was then to bring in troops, call a state of emergency, and invoke martial law.

It went wrong when Antifa didn't turn up.

OK we know Trump is nuts, but what about the sycophants that went along with him.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I thought more about this.

Things don't add up.

One of the reasons I respected her stand, was because of the physical danger she faced from the MAGA loonies.

I remember her saying she had extra security. Good security costs, and she is not excessively wealthy, although her father is worth over $100 million.

I suspect she might be getting money from somewhere else to cover the security. Where from and why?

Could it be the corporate right feel Trump has passed his use by date?

It looks like the GOP has control of the key states, and for congress, if not the White House, for quite a while. They can work on the White House after that.

Trump raised enough doubt about the election to pass their local laws and scare the shite out of any decent people wanting to be election officials.

However they never wanted Trump in the first place. They wanted somebody like Cruz, because he is a worm. They don't like unstable nutters, who don't like starting wars.

The GOP is going to be stuffed with Trump anyway. He has about 30% of the voting population, many of them aging white guys at serious risk from covid. So why not use somebody like Liz Cheney to resurrect it again, After all they are still a very powerful party, even without the White House.

Just thinking like.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Reactions: J_P and Sup42

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
The word from Congressman Jamie Raskin's book is that Jan 6 was supposed to be much worse.

The idea was for the MAGA crowd to have a riot with Antifa. Trump, was then to bring in troops, call a state of emergency, and invoke martial law.

It went wrong when Antifa didn't turn up.

OK we know Trump is nuts, but what about the sycophants that went along with him.
Are we accepting Antifa exists now? I couldn't find their office when I tried to join.

• Haha
Reactions: J_P and bruce

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Are we accepting Antifa exists now? I couldn't find their office when I tried to join.

That made me laugh.

It is diagnostic that the right wing white supremacists thought that a group they imagined would materialize and fight them on the steps of the Capitol.

Talk about believing your own bullshit.

Same thing as the Cabal.

The only looneys marching around with guns and orgainzing a coup are these freaks.

Antifa is a myth for anyone who disagrees with them and sometimes riots and smashes shop windows.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
That made me laugh.

It is diagnostic that the right wing white supremacists thought that a group they imagined would materialize and fight them on the steps of the Capitol.

Talk about believing your own bullshit.

Same thing as the Cabal.

The only looneys marching around with guns and orgainzing a coup are these freaks.

Antifa is a myth for anyone who disagrees with them and sometimes riots and smashes shop windows.
BLM was one of their public branches, allegedly anyway. Very mysterious network, if it exists at all... I think it does.

Reactions: J_P and Sup42

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings