Lancashire, England
Is Donald Trump thick or what? Read this carefully:
FFz-0kAX0AklSLo
I had to draw a quick flow chart to get that one

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
This is one of the best exposes I have ever heard about Donald Trump, and I thought I had heard them all.

It is very long and the first 20 minutes is just promos.

It shows what an absolute grifting jerk he, and his family are. It also compares him to other so called crooked Presidents and their families including Hunter Biden.

There is no comparison. He was on the make, without any intention of being honest, the same as his father and grrandfather, who was just a pimp.

It also appears he will definitely be indicted next year, for something. There are many options.

DavidMcKay1974

Warriors 1st Grader
Aug 28, 2013
I have just received Peril by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa about the last few days of the Trump administration and his lies and what not.

I saw them talk about it on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.

I was asked by a family member what I wanted for Xmas and I told them about the book. I received the book yesterday but not allowed to open it as its a parcel until xmas day.

I can't wait to read it, as I heard it's pretty damming and good read.

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Shocking

The shock troops he was referring are all the Trumpers/MAGAs they have infiltrated onto election committees, schoolboards and the like across the country.

That is no idle threat, they are already there.

They going to claim the power to throw out votes, as happened to Gore in Florida 2000, or if that doesn't work find an excuse to select electoral college voters to vote against the election results.

The other issue is the armed militias ready to take on state capitols and the like.

They are the ones the FBI and DOJ are worried about.

People are giving AG Garland shite because he seems to be doing nothing about Trump and the other criminals.

My take is he is allowing all this information to leak out slowly to get the average Merkin on side. Then next year, maybe by June, Trump will be indicted.

That will cause trouble, and may be why he is taking it slowly.

Just my take.

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
Wasn't the Electoral College only brought in after the Civil War so the former slave owning States, which are not as populous as the Northern State supposedly to give them a fair suck of the sav. So each State has 2 votes.

Reactions: J_P and bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Wasn't the Electoral College only brought in after the Civil War so the former slave owning States, which are not as populous as the Northern State supposedly to give them a fair suck of the sav. So each State has 2 votes.
Not being that much of a constitutional scholar but I think it goes back to the founding fathers, where the issue you mentioned was very much on their minds.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Funny how they don't say anything about what Biden and his coked up son got up to
Cos apart Hunter from snorting coke, and taking a seat on a corrupt board...there is absolutely nothing against Joe Biden.

Biden is not wealthy, Obama, who is wealthy helped him pay for his sons medical bills whn Bin was considering selling his home.

• Haha
Reactions: Hadyn and J_P

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
Cos apart Hunter from snorting coke, and taking a seat on a corrupt board...there is absolutely nothing against Joe Biden.

Biden is not wealthy, Obama, who is wealthy helped him pay for his sons medical bills whn Bin was considering selling his home.

He may look and act like Mr Magoo these days, but Biden has been snorkelling in the Washington swamp since the early 90's. It is hard to believe there isn't something.

As VP didn't he refuse to release some aid to Ukraine until they fired a Prosecutor, who was investigating the firm Biden Jnr was working for?

Reactions: Hadyn

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
As VP didn't he refuse to release some aid to Ukraine until they fired a Prosecutor, who was investigating the firm Biden Jnr was working for?
Link? The VP doesn't have much power, Cheney was the exception.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
People are giving AG Garland shite because he seems to be doing nothing about Trump and the other criminals.
The renegade General Mike Flynn has lodged a legal action against the Jan 6 committee.

No big deal in that but he claims that the DOJ is running a parallel investigation to the Jan 6 committee.

This is the first formal comment I am aware of that this is happening, and therefore is a bombshell. If the DOJ, as well as making an investigation has already empaneled a grand jury then things are really moving towards a climax next year.

I can see Trump heading for the exits, and I think the democrats would not be sorry to see that happen, they can put everybody else behind bars.

As for is destination, here are a few of the best options:
  • Russia, China, and Mongolia. ...
  • Brunei. ...
  • The Gulf States. ...
  • Montenegro. ...
  • Eastern Europe: Ukraine And Moldova. ...
  • South-east Asia: Vietnam, Cambodia, And Laos. ...
  • Island Nations: Maldives, Vanuatu, And Indonesia. ...
  • Africa: Ethiopia, Botswana, And Tunisia.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
My father was telling me about a speech he was watching about Trump where the author was asked to write his autobiography when he was in his 30s. Trump thought it was great cause he was rich and successful. The author told him he hadn't really done anything to write an autobiography. He should do it later in life.

The author ended up writing The Art of the Deal. The book has done well over the years the problem was the author had a moral decision write about the Trump who couldn't concentrate long enough on the book to give him anything useful or a view of Trump the opposite that was seen in the media. Or a business decision which would help provide for his family and write a book with the way Trump sees himself.

Trump before he was elected "America needs the man that wrote the Art of the Deal to be president". Even though he didn't write it.

He is a short interview with the author Tony Scwartz from 2017.

If you get interested from that one. Here is his speech to Oxford in 2016. It's long but fascinating seeing as what we saw play out over the last 4-5 years.

He goes over meeting Trump and dealing with him over the course of writing the book.

Asked if he loses the election and the answer resembles 2020. He won't go quietly. Most candidate go to depression. Trump will go to anger and will drum up his supporters cause he was wronged. He will never admit he lost and will not concede the election. It will be tense in America if he loses. That was from 2016.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings