bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
For fucks sake, no shit Sherlock.
The Dems are getting organised on a national election bill for the senate.

Joe Manchin and Lisa Murkowski, the nice Republican lady from Alaska are already on board.

The will break the filibuster if they have to.

Mitch McConnell is looking scared.

The GOP has copped a real hiding to a Trumper in California today. the wanker candidate has even conceded and given up on "the election was rigged claim."

Things have changed in the last month.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Hadyn

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2013
To the moderators..I think Bruce is a Deep State BOT.
My evidence.:
He fires a post off somewhere,on this site about on average every 8 minutes ..24 hours a day ,7 days week
His thinking is all over the place
His logarithms respond without hesitation to many target words:

Trump,Kushner,Ivanka,Muldoon,Vietnam,War,JFK,TheNazis,Hitler,Prohibition,WW2,WW1,The Boer War,Rachel Maddow,Joe Scarborough,Tucker Carlsen ,Fox News,The Kiwis,The Black Caps ,Sir Richard Hadlee.,( Ex) Sir Ron Brierley and one of his old all time favorites Peter Plumley Walker .....you name it........Bruce has an opinion on it.

How can somebody be this knowledgeable and correct so many times all the time.

Hes the only contributor on this sIte who makes a post then replies to his own post and he does this regularly.
No offense Bruce but can you post an image of you successfully passing one of those "anti BOT capcha" tests where you've got to find the 4 pictures of the Fire Hydrants among the 9 pictures available....

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
No offense Bruce but can you post an image of you successfully passing one of those "anti BOT capcha" tests where you've got to find the 4 pictures of the Fire Hydrants among the 9 pictures available....
1631847969074.png

• Haha
Reactions: wizards rage

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
My evidence.:
He fires a post off somewhere,on this site about on average every 8 minutes ..24 hours a day ,7 days week

Trump,Kushner,Ivanka,Muldoon,Vietnam,War,JFK,TheNazis,Hitler,Prohibition,WW2,WW1,The Boer War,Rachel Maddow,Joe Scarborough,Tucker Carlsen ,Fox News,The Kiwis,The Black Caps ,Sir Richard Hadlee.,( Ex) Sir Ron Brierley and one of his old all time favorites Peter Plumley Walker .....you name it........Bruce has an opinion on it.

Hes the only contributor on this sIte who makes a post then replies to his own post and he does this regularly.
I can think of someone else who I've mentioned its ok to talk to yourself buts its a sign of going crazy when you talk back.

QBX-SXxltHTfw-XK5Y-51NPZagUpMP2oOibzdj0mp00.jpg

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
My evidence.:

Mate if it wasn't for Bruce the Nazis would have won the war, we'd all be speaking Japanese in rice paddys and Richard Fale would own the Warriors, I for one will be eternally grateful for his heroism throughout the ages, he deserves every medal.

J_P

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 4, 2020
Hey Hadyn Hadyn this is not an extreme right wing jerk off site, you want arguments you will get destroyed on here. None of us sucked Biden's dick like some of the ones on the other side done Trump. If you're not a Russian bot then you're a bigger idiot then Bruce gave you credit for. There are very smart right leaning posters on here, you are not 1 of them

Hadyn

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2013
Hey Hadyn Hadyn this is not an extreme right wing jerk off site, you want arguments you will get destroyed on here. None of us sucked Biden's dick like some of the ones on the other side done Trump. If you're not a Russian bot then you're a bigger idiot then Bruce gave you credit for. There are very smart right leaning posters on here, you are not 1 of them
What the hell are you on about ?

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Every time this thread pops up I take a look in the hope it is breaking news that the Orange has shuffled off this mortal coil.

One day it will be so.

That is the nice part of life, even the worst white supremacist in the modern era by virtue of the job he was granted by the racist masses in that incredibly racist country, will be gone.

Boy that day will be a massive piss up at mine.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Every time this thread pops up I take a look in the hope it is breaking news that the Orange has shuffled off this mortal coil.

One day it will be so.

That is the nice part of life, even the worst white supremacist in the modern era by virtue of the job he was granted by the racist masses in that incredibly racist country, will be gone.

Me too Sup but I wouldn't say the opposition up there are any less compromised, they just have better msm

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016

One day it will be so.

Or any other country for that matter, maybe even ours

• Wow
Reactions: bruce

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013

One day it will be so.

Wouldn't mind joining you. Actually you and I could be his pall bearers, there are only two handles on a rubbish bin.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings