bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I have always wondered how so many Merkins could follow such a stupid POS...it is now becoming clearer..it isn't a joke...and it is scary for the Merkins.

Like they always say...follow the money...Trump is not the real threat

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I have a feeling time will tell.
The aim is to suppress voting rights until they get control of congress and the senate.

Then they will have control of the Supreme Court, can impeach any president they like, and actually ignore the result of a free election.

The Dems have been asleep at the wheel.

Trump is a symptom, he has just shown them how to have an authoritarian government.

Democracy is really under threat in that country.

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
The Americans technically have a vote, but they do not really have a choice. Their msm play the game and say Biden is too far left. He is basically a Republican and will not pass any progressive policy. He is a Corporate Democrat who will pay no attention to the American people, but will fawn over Goldman Sachs.

Biden is pro war, designed the for profit prison system, anti Medicare for all, anti $15.00 minimum wage, has already lifted the military budget.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
This is showing a very nasty trend.

The Arizona audit seems to be organised by crazies, but the evidence is that it is way more serious.

Millions is coming from wealthy Merkins, who are not crazy, just facist.

If they get names and addresses of Democrat voters that can be used for threats and voter suppression.

I am going to start a new thread about democracy.

There is a world wide trend to facism.

Fenderboy

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Seriously, that is because God put him on earth to do good things, even though he is a bad man.

Crazy, but that is what the fundamentalists are saying....you see he is anti abortion and anti Democrat who heyzeuss says are evil.

However, and further to my post above about the latest book by Leonnig and Rucker, they wrote one a couple of years ago about Trump called "A very stable genius". That is what Trump called himself once!!

I hadn't read it, but have now and what a shocker. It covers his early time in the White House.

Like Rucker said about Trump, he is crazy, but like a fox. Hitler was the same.

Some brief examples:

He had no idea how the government or constitution worked, and cared even less.
They took him to Pearl Harbour. He wasn't much interested, he knew there was some sort of battle there but not much else about it!!!
He was staggered to hear that it was against the law to bribe foreign governments. So he told his Chief of Staff to change the law!!

The guy is a complete head case, just like his niece says. The merkins can thank Heyzeuss for covid otherwise he would still be in power.
If you think "A Very Stable Genius" is shocking read Leonnig and Ruckers follow up "I Alone Can Fix It" which came out last month which covers his last year in office and the Jan 6th Capitol riot. https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainme...can-fix-it-by-carol-leonnig-and-philip-rucker

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
If you think "A Very Stable Genius" is shocking read Leonnig and Ruckers follow up "I Alone Can Fix It" which came out last month which covers his last year in office and the Jan 6th Capitol riot. https://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainme...can-fix-it-by-carol-leonnig-and-philip-rucker
I haven't read either but have heard both authors speaks about both books...in depth.

The real scary shite is the papers released by the DOJ this week. There was a genuine attempted bloodless coup in December. The evidence is in writing and shocking.

Letters were prepared by a manager in the DOJ preparing letters to the six key states saying the DOJ had concerns about voter fraud and they should replace their electors for January 6.

Of course the electors would vote for Trump.

Some suspect that all the Republican SCOTUS Judges would have supported it. Which means that if the Republicans have the house and Senate next time the Dems can never win again.

The manager who drafted the letters told Trump he should sack the AG and his Deputy, and appoint him and he would sign the letters.

Trump chickened out when most of the DOJ managers threatened to quit and go public.

The manager who drafted the letter quit after that and is working on good pay for a right wing think tank. Funny that.

Trump is an idiot and stuffed it up. The real threat is the money men who supported it all. Next time the won't stuff it up.

..and if you think this is alarmist bullshit...

The Fox POS Tucker Carlson is in Hungary speaking to their facist leader asking how the USA would be better as his type of state.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Hadyn

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2013
I haven't read either but have heard both authors speaks about both books...in depth.

The real scary shite is the papers released by the DOJ this week. There was a genuine attempted bloodless coup in December. The evidence is in writing and shocking.

Letters were prepared by a manager in the DOJ preparing letters to the six key states saying the DOJ had concerns about voter fraud and they should replace their electors for January 6.

Of course the electors would vote for Trump.

Some suspect that all the Republican SCOTUS Judges would have supported it. Which means that if the Republicans have the house and Senate next time the Dems can never win again.

The manager who drafted the letters told Trump he should sack the AG and his Deputy, and appoint him and he would sign the letters.

Trump chickened out when most of the DOJ managers threatened to quit and go public.

The manager who drafted the letter quit after that and is working on good pay for a right wing think tank. Funny that.

Trump is an idiot and stuffed it up. The real threat is the money men who supported it all. Next time the won't stuff it up.

..and if you think this is alarmist bullshit...

The Fox POS Tucker Carlson is in Hungary speaking to their facist leader asking how the USA would be better as his type of state.

I watched the video,Carlson was hardly a POS and the President of Hungary was the leader of the Conservative side of Hungary political spectrum and the Hungarian people democratically elected him.Hardly makes him a fascist any more than Jim Bolger or John Key were but I guess you'd call them fascist dictators as well.

I suspect the Hungarian peoples desire to maintain some form of independence from an authoritarian overlord ( The European Union) comes from their near half a century of having their throats stood on by the Soviet Communist boots,its telling that their geographical neighbour's feel the same way.
Its equally telling that Biden calls Hungary out yet doesn't have the balls to say the same thing to China....his big money and big Government backers wouldn't allow that.

You normally resort to calling me some sort of Russian sympathizer as is your way but I am surprised by this as I would have thought that at your age and experience you'd be slightly concerned at where ( and the way) things are heading.
Pity you don't seem to have the ability or wisdom to harness your knowledge and experience except come up with some names for anybody who has the cheek to question your world view.

Warrior482

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 12, 2012
I watched the video,Carlson was hardly a POS and the President of Hungary was the leader of the Conservative side of Hungary political spectrum and the Hungarian people democratically elected him.Hardly makes him a fascist any more than Jim Bolger or John Key were but I guess you'd call them fascist dictators as well.

I suspect the Hungarian peoples desire to maintain some form of independence from an authoritarian overlord ( The European Union) comes from their near half a century of having their throats stood on by the Soviet Communist boots,its telling that their geographical neighbour's feel the same way.
Its equally telling that Biden calls Hungary out yet doesn't have the balls to say the same thing to China....his big money and big Government backers wouldn't allow that.

You normally resort to calling me some sort of Russian sympathizer as is your way but I am surprised by this as I would have thought that at your age and experience you'd be slightly concerned at where ( and the way) things are heading.
Pity you don't seem to have the ability or wisdom to harness your knowledge and experience except come up with some names for anybody who has the cheek to question your world view.

Don't forget projection. If he hasn't already labelled you a troll, that is.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
You normally resort to calling me some sort of Russian sympathizer
No. I think you are a Russian troll.

Firstly about Tucker Carlson.

He is the most popular anchor in the US with 4.33 million followers. So that is the Republican MAGA base in a country of 350 million. A bit like Hitlers group in the 1920s.

His show cannot get advertisers. Fox make money out of him from cable fees.

He openly admits he does not go to restaurants with his family because so many people shout at him. OK, that is in New York which is not MAGA country, but I think the point is clear. He is a POS.

Fellow Fox staff do not like him, or the way he presents, and have complained to the owner Murdoch Jnr about it.

Politically Murdoch Jnr is to the right of Murdoch Snr...go figure...so he could not GAF.

Viktor Orbon is a Trump like, corrupt political grifter, who controls the courts and gerrymanders the votes. The press is not free. He is a facist, so far a mild one, but a facist all the same.

I quote from the Atlantic:
But there is a line between using emergency powers and outright authoritarianism—one that Hungary has undoubtedly crossed. With this week’s passage of a law effectively removing any oversight and silencing any criticism of the Hungarian government, Prime Minister Viktor Orbán can now rule by decree for an indefinite period of time. That such an erosion of democracy could happen openly in the heart of Europe has caused an uproar, with many questioning what, if anything, the European Union can do to stop one of its own from undermining the very values that underpin the bloc.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Another very good book about Trump is:
1628487797027.png

This takes a slightly different approach to Rucker and Leonnig (an excellent read IMO).

Bender looks at the Trump followers, as well as what went on inside the White House around election time. Organised chaos is a polite term. The guy is nuts.

Have no doubt ladies and jellybeans, Trump is the just the first assault wave, the next will be sneakier and better organised.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Bender looks at the Trump followers, as well as what went on inside the White House around election time. Organised chaos is a polite term. The guy is nuts.
There is a list of comments about the book from highly respected journalists and authors e.g Bob Woodward.

There is one from Trump:
“He’s one of the tough ones, but such beautiful hair.”―Donald J. Trump, 45th president of the United States

Perfectly sane? Yeah right :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Hadyn

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013

He is the most popular anchor in the US with 4.33 million followers. So that is the Republican MAGA base in a country of 350 million. A bit like Hitlers group in the 1920s.

He openly admits he does not go to restaurants with his family because so many people shout at him. OK, that is in New York which is not MAGA country, but I think the point is clear. He is a POS.

Fellow Fox staff do not like him, or the way he presents, and have complained to the owner Murdoch Jnr about it.

Politically Murdoch Jnr is to the right of Murdoch Snr...go figure...so he could not GAF.

Viktor Orbon is a Trump like, corrupt political grifter, who controls the courts and gerrymanders the votes. The press is not free. He is a facist, so far a mild one, but a facist all the same.

But there is a line between using emergency powers and outright authoritarianism—one that Hungary has undoubtedly crossed. With this week’s passage of a law effectively removing any oversight and silencing any criticism of the Hungarian government, Prime Minister Viktor Orbán can now rule by decree for an indefinite period of time. That such an erosion of democracy could happen openly in the heart of Europe has caused an uproar, with many questioning what, if anything, the European Union can do to stop one of its own from undermining the very values that underpin the bloc.

Whether he is corrupt or whatever is Hungary's business, there are many such countries which are allied to the EU and US. When you said the Atlantic was involved, I wondered whether that was involved with the Atlantic Council which is an anti Russian American Think Tank. I don't know but I wouldn't be surprised if this guy is seeking better relations with Russia which is a sin to the Atlantic Council. Just call me Boris

Hadyn

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2013

You're pathetic Bruce.
You revel in the fact that Carlson cannot take his family to a restaurant...thats a sad commentary on you and America.
You then somehow link him and then Trump supporters to Hitler and then we have to take your word for it that Lachlan Murdoch is actually more conservative than his old man why? ..because you think so.
You then proffer your views on some politician you dont like,by opining he's a dictator
( once again because you say so) yet elections are scheduled for 2022 and he's ahead in the polls.
The source you use to support this narrative is a left leaning rag from the US which is a country which has the most dishonest,biased and generally untrustworthy media in the world this side of China,Russia, and North Korea .
I'll cut you some slack because I think you've got a lot of time on your hands and your an old dribbler but just because you're the most prolific poster on this site doesnt give you the right to continually bombard this site with your drivel.
No ones interested.
When your wife says " stop it Bruce" ...do you listen?
Screenshot_20210809-161013_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20210809-161251_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings