bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Also remember Trump was involved in beauty pageants which of course have heaps of young women.
The way he treated those contestants was weird at least, e.g. checking their teeth closeup. I am sure Noel Casler alluded to him having sex with some of them and there was a "me too" thing that got hushed up.

There were many interviews with Mary Trump, most I just skipped through.

This one is an hour long, so I took the time to watch it this week. I would not ask you to do that save for saying it is a much more detailed, and very honest look at a dysfunctional person who is in no way suitable to be POTUS.

Then there is this one from this week, it includes a taped interview with Trump at Mar a Lago this year. Just listen, it is only 12 minutes. It is hard to believe that he is the leading candidate for the Republican nomination. The guy is deluded to the extent of being psychotic. A total nut case.

Reactions: Tragic

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
I reckon that this will turn out like the Jimmy Saville thing. A lot of people knew but did not have the balls to say anything.

If anybody still thinks Epstein topped himself, wake up. Anyone who has had experience with prisoner and patient monitoring will see through the story of the cameras being out as bullshit. Such a high profile prisoner with a history of self harm will have someone outside the cell watching him directly.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
If anybody still thinks Epstein topped himself, wake up.
I think that is beyond doubt.

The staggering thing is that the authorities expect anybody to believe their bullshit.

With the billionaires vulnerable to his blackmail, there was no way he was going to survive.

Reactions: Worried2Death

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
The frightening thing is Trump could be found in bed with two large ladies and an Alsatian dog and forty odd percent of America would still vote for him
Seriously, that is because God put him on earth to do good things, even though he is a bad man.

Crazy, but that is what the fundamentalists are saying....you see he is anti abortion and anti Democrat who heyzeuss says are evil.

However, and further to my post above about the latest book by Leonnig and Rucker, they wrote one a couple of years ago about Trump called "A very stable genius". That is what Trump called himself once!!

I hadn't read it, but have now and what a shocker. It covers his early time in the White House.

Like Rucker said about Trump, he is crazy, but like a fox. Hitler was the same.

Some brief examples:

He had no idea how the government or constitution worked, and cared even less.
They took him to Pearl Harbour. He wasn't much interested, he knew there was some sort of battle there but not much else about it!!!
He was staggered to hear that it was against the law to bribe foreign governments. So he told his Chief of Staff to change the law!!

The guy is a complete head case, just like his niece says. The merkins can thank Heyzeuss for covid otherwise he would still be in power.

Hadyn

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2013
Seriously, that is because God put him on earth to do good things, even though he is a bad man.

Crazy, but that is what the fundamentalists are saying....you see he is anti abortion and anti Democrat who heyzeuss says are evil.

However, and further to my post above about the latest book by Leonnig and Rucker, they wrote one a couple of years ago about Trump called "A very stable genius". That is what Trump called himself once!!

I hadn't read it, but have now and what a shocker. It covers his early time in the White House.

Like Rucker said about Trump, he is crazy, but like a fox. Hitler was the same.

Some brief examples:

He had no idea how the government or constitution worked, and cared even less.
They took him to Pearl Harbour. He wasn't much interested, he knew there was some sort of battle there but not much else about it!!!
He was staggered to hear that it was against the law to bribe foreign governments. So he told his Chief of Staff to change the law!!

The guy is a complete head case, just like his niece says. The merkins can thank Heyzeuss for covid otherwise he would still be in power.
What a load of drivel....

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
He’s that regular he has a s**t at 6:30am each day. Doesn’t get up until 8am though.
Then spends most of the morning working on his hair, but not his dentures :wtf: , then usually heads out to golf.

Just been watching the first day of the hearings into 9/11. DOJ says government officials can be subpoenaed, you can bet your ass Trump will be...that will be a ratings sellout.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
This POS claimed Jan 6 was a normal tourist visit and anybody who said otherwise was lying. He gets taken to task about it...what a POS:

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
This POS claimed Jan 6 was a normal tourist visit and anybody who said otherwise was lying. He gets taken to task about it...what a POS:
It’s just a politician rewriting history and propaganding the truth.

For a local example just watch Jacinda ‘fully qualified spin doctor’ Ardern in action.

Reactions: bruce and Akkerz

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
It’s just a politician rewriting history and propaganding the truth.

For a local example just watch Jacinda ‘fully qualified spin doctor’ Ardern in action.
There is spin...at which Cindy is a grand master...where they mix a bit of truth with a lot of meaningless bullshit to avoid answering the question...and often means answering a question that wasn't actually asked.

This farkwit POS, a former navy plod and gun sales man from Georgia is just a shameless liar e.g.

You said it was black, the TV shows it to be white.
Reply you are misquoting me (a favourite of this POS)
OK this is what you said, showing a black screen...is that correct?
Yes that is correct.
So you are saying it was black...yes.

FFS the guy belongs in the wow.

The worst thing about the clip is watching his GOP associate, a grey headed old fart raising his eyes in agreement.

The GOP is a facist cult now, no doubt about that...no policy...just obedience to Trump.

Reactions: wizards rage

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
This is an hour long, and 3 years old, but it is an interview with Rick Wilson, a former Republican campaign strategist.

What he says about Trump is amaxing...in a word...a total fraud...created by script writers for the Apprentice

• Wow

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings