wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
Main Stream Media did such a good job, along with companies like Facebook in silencing and cancelling Trump that they have shot themselves in the foot. Their audiences/revenue is way down. Internet shows like 'The Hill' are outstripping msm content like Rachael Maddow by millions per show.

This has not stopped them from carrying on the anti Trump rhetoric while giving Biden a free pass. Do not get me wrong, Trump is corrupt and should be exposed. My point is the Democrats, particularly Clinton and Biden should have been under the same spotlight.
Thing is peoples eyes just glaze over when real political issues are aired... it’s just lumped with all the other ‘press bias’. That’s how Trump was enabled - everyone ignored the press as unbalanced and agenda driven.

They were crying wolf so much that everyone ended up ignoring the wolf as it went to work.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
That’s how Trump was enabled - everyone ignored the press as unbalanced and agenda driven.
I think it was more than that. The so called responsible Republicans didn't have the courage to speak against Trump. That is where the real lack of balance started.

Reactions: J_P and Dave Brough

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Pretty precarious time to be on an isolated island in the South Pacific Bruce, let's hope Myanmar isn't just the latest in a series of dominos falling in the direction of the ccp.
I don't know that the CCCP are as active in Asia as they used to be. Afghanistan taught them a lesson just the same as Vietnam did to the Merkins.

The PRC will be right in there though, although as the Balkans of South East Asia Myanmar is a difficult place to control.

Reactions: Worried2Death

dean

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 13, 2016
Sounds like trump gave a speech today with his pants on backwards, it’s on the news outlets. Wonder if he’s shit himself again, not sure why he’d need his pants backwards for that even to be fair.
Maybe Donald bought his shorts at the Warehouse like me. They are great shorts. I wore mine backwards to the supermarket the other day and only found out when I needed checkout assistance to retrieve my credit card,

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Maybe Donald bought his shorts at the Warehouse like me. They are great shorts. I wore mine backwards to the supermarket the other day and only found out when I needed checkout assistance to retrieve my credit card,
I thought it was a windup, but it looks true. What farking idiot can put his suit trousers on backwards?

The answer...a guy who cannot afford decent staff, nobody obviously had the balls to tell him, unless maybe he shat himself and they had no spares...what a circus.

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
I thought it was a windup, but it looks true. What farking idiot can put his suit trousers on backwards?

The answer...a guy who cannot afford decent staff, nobody obviously had the balls to tell him, unless maybe he shat himself and they had no spares...what a circus.
Surely grounds for a cognitive test. Was he boasting how he aced that a while back?

Reactions: bruce

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
I don't know that the CCCP are as active in Asia as they used to be. Afghanistan taught them a lesson just the same as Vietnam did to the Merkins.

The PRC will be right in there though, although as the Balkans of South East Asia Myanmar is a difficult place to control.
Yeah I'd say most of the choice cuts and best organs are exported to PRC, they must have a free trade deal.

Reactions: bruce

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
I can understand putting some shorts on backwards as until you put your hands in your pockets you wouldn't know. Even track pants.

Dress pants typically have a zip and a button. Its like multi factor authentication zip it button. Hell even if you just to the button you would soon figure out somethings not right.

This guy isn't a 90 year old grandpa in a rest home, he still talking about running in 2024. The presidient of the United States is often called the leader of the free world. Think as a race we might be screwed.

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
Here is a question, which might be more dangerous, a live Donald Trump or a dead Donald Trump. It seems ridiculous but could a Trump grave, and you can bet it would be suitably 'Las Vegas' which could provide a rallying shrine for their dear departed leader.

It is not out of the question, he is old, overweight, unhealthy, poor diet and under lots of legal pressure.

Reactions: Sup42

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Here is a question, which might be more dangerous, a live Donald Trump or a dead Donald Trump. It seems ridiculous but could a Trump grave, and you can bet it would be suitably 'Las Vegas' which could provide a rallying shrine for their dear departed leader.

It is not out of the question, he is old, overweight, unhealthy, poor diet and under lots of legal pressure.
Covid survivor too. One of the oddities about Trumps Covid tale is the very unusual cocktail he was reportedly given, deaths door medicine.

If that is accurate he probably has some lasting damage from Covid, it certainly would not have extended his life.

The Grand Jury better hurry up, an imprisoned and exposed Trump is the best outcome for all.

They have a statute of limitations and I understand a lot of stuff expires soon...so we shouldn’t have too long to wait.

Hadyn

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2013
Sounds like trump gave a speech today with his pants on backwards, it’s on the news outlets. Wonder if he’s shit himself again, not sure why he’d need his pants backwards for that even to be fair.
Fake news....lol.....Trump Derangement Syndrome is rampant on this site.
Normally quite sensible citizens (for the most part except Bruce of course) are losing their abilities to think rationally and critically .
Mass hysteria and mutual confirmation bias are making people lose their minds.....

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
Normally quite sensible citizens (for the most part except Bruce of course) are losing their abilities to think rationally and critically .
Mass hysteria and mutual confirmation bias are making people lose their minds.....
Even if it’s not fake news it’s just not even news... gossip...

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Yes it was a beat up.
The Grand Jury better hurry up, an imprisoned and exposed Trump is the best outcome for all.
I hope it isn't just tax they have him on, because that would be called a political witch hunt.

On the other hand money laundering for the Russian mafia is something else again.

Ivanka was definitely involved in money laundering with apartments in Panama but that is old news and unlikely to be the subject of a SDNY or NYAG investigation.

The question is he more worried about himself or the kids. The answer is obviously himself so he must have been a real naughty boy.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
This is about Trumps speech last weekend. I couldn't be stuffed listening to it but David Pakman, a very talented podcaster has packaged this analysis of it.

Apparently they are finding that during the last election many Republicans voted for the Republican candidates for the congress and senate, but not for Trump.