bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I don't usually tune into things like this, they are too long. However when I started I couldn't stop listening. Sup42 will like it for sure.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
I don't usually tune into things like this, they are too long. However when I started I couldn't stop listening. Sup42 will like it for sure.
Thanks Bruce, we watch a lot of the same material however I am thankful you picked this up and shared.

I was raised in a family of Yankophiles. A few of my siblings have ended up living there.

I have been watching the parallels between the US and Roman republic for a long time.

I honestly feel isolated within my own family, by not being part of the American dream.

In Rome. Psychopaths, the Caesars lead the decay of the state.

This is exactly what Trump represents. He is just the first of many Caesars who will see the end of America.

Trump represented the first time a leader did not try to cover up their absolute corrupt character and A morality....and the first leader where the masses did not care, in fact they loved him for it.

From this decline in civilized behaviour there is very likely no recovery for an empire....and therefore America will go down.

Why? because America will and likely has already...turned on itself...and in a model of pure capitalism...the good will not out live the bad.

Far right sycophants....and soft right sympathizers think Trumps outrages are funny....and that is purely because they are stupid and did not pay attention in history, Science and Social studies at school.

Nothing Trump has done and continues to do is funny you dummies...and he does not need apologists to write that they doubt even Trump believes what he is saying in his latest outrage.

Your ancestors would be disgusted in you, your Ancestors died fighting the Fascists in two world wars...quite simply Trumpers are failures of evolution, failures of a civilized society, failures of humanity.

This fucker tried to push a coup detat in a democracy for crying out loud.

America is going down, tearing itself apart instead of living its claims of unity and tolerance.

Well the rest of the psychopaths around the planet are helping shove coals on top of that fire.

Bye bye America, too dumb to see they are slitting their own throats and clapping the Russians and the Chinese onlookers, the covert contributors to Americas self destruction.

And here is the thing, I now fear the collapse of America less than I fear the rise of Neo fascist USA.

A far right America no longer has allies....a far right America is our enemy and the enemy of many all western powers.

Such an America is a big fk you to the rest of us and a reason to fight WW3'

So I dunno why right wing idiots think this direction is good...well i know why...because they are men with small penises.

-

Last edited:

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I have been watching the parallels between the US and Roman republic for a long time.
Rome fell from within too. To be honest I have studied Hitlers Germany more than Rome and the parallels with the USA just keep on appearing.

A vocal minority of frightened losers who are so scared of losing their way of life they are prepared to blame anybody and go for any loudmouth who will attack the government.

An absolutely farked up attempt at a coup. The idea was for there to be some Antifa and BLM protesters to pick a fight with them so Trump could claim an insurrection and call in the army. They stuffed up because BLM and Antifa weren't there. Trump wasn't going to call in the Army to attack his own people!!!

A treacherous bunch of military leaders prepared to back him.

Weak national leaders who found it easier to pander to an insane, smelly madman rather than be honest to their oath of office.

To be honest it doesn't look good from here.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
My life in Psychiatry and seeing inside pandoras box, heavily influenced how I see the psychopathic American paradigm.
For example, how can the leader of the free world have the highest prison population, mainly poor and Afro American serving sentences for longer than they will live, and having never had a fair trial, merely taking a plea bargain as the safer option?

…and at the same time criticise China for its human rights record.

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
Just to put my 2c in here:
I've always believed the way the world will end will be there will be lots of loud sirens and then lots of these:
mushroom-cloud-1.jpg

And nothing I've heard/read/seen - the climate crises, over-population, religious hatred, etc has changed my mind. Okay, maybe the "Why" of the end of the world has changed. But not the "How".

To be clear, I grew up with Brezhnev/Andropov/Chernenko and Carter/Reagan, so at first I believed the Soviet Union and America would intentionally go to war. Then, about the mid-1980s, it became known that quite regularly Soviet and/or American missiles were very close to launching because of what radars showed were ICBMS from the other side but were actually a huge bunch of big birdies on their annual jaunt to the North Pole! So my next big fear was "Okay, so the leaders might be okay with each other, but the guys reading the radar images might convince their leaders to press The Big Red Button."

To be fair, if there was a big mushroom cloud over Auckland, we might get a better stadium for the Warriors in the rebuild that would follow. Okay, there'd be the severe radiation issue, but hey, BETTER STADIUM! What's not to like?

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
This is his speech yesterday.

The guy is clearly unhinged, talks total bullshit, but has a way of impressing the lower 25% of the IQ.

He gets away with it because GOP leaders let him.

He is clearly worried about something, maybe the possibility his family are going to be indicted and he cannot stop it.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
That list is similar to the things people said about Hitler.

The truth is Trump is grifter who couldn't organise a business so he lost all the money his father left him and then went into money laundering with the Russians to make ends meet.

With his native cunning he set up toadies to appoint idiot supporters all through the country and in particular the US Postal Service. He was going to claim election fraud right from the start, as he had when he first lost in a primary to Ted Cruz.

This is the sort of thing Hitler managed to do.

Trumps base is about 15% of the population at best. Biden has massive approval ratings, yet Trump dominates the GOP.

Hitler's base was about the same, but through physical intimidation and well managed propaganda he ended up running the country.

Unless Biden can get the voting at through that country is headed for a constitutional crisis. Hitler did the same.

The Dems have a fighting chance if they can indict Trump and his family on the money laundering. There are hints from people like Glenn Kirschner that this is where the investigation is headed.

If they can do that they might chop the head off the snake, then they have to deal with the facists in the GOP, who are probably about 30% of the population.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
If they can do that they might chop the head off the snake, then they have to deal with the facists in the GOP, who are probably about 30% of the population.
I don't know if Donald is the head of the snake or just an asset of the actual snake, probably it's arse. Can't say too much, they're watching everything, pretty sure this forum's bugged by the Italian mob and Sup's boys back at the Kremlin.

*allegedly. Great bunch of fellas, the mob.

Last edited:

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I don't know if Donald is the head of the snake or just an asset of the actual snake,
The snake started to grow with Rush Limbaugh 30 years ago, but really got out of hand when the Tea Party wanted Sarah Palin as Vice President.

From then on more and more crazies got into Congress on the ticket. John Boehner refers to that in his book e.g. Ted Cruz go and fuck yourself.

So the trend was already ensconced by the time Trump came along.

What he added to the movement was genuine showmanship, the ability to divide. His preference to dealing with criminal types and sycophants plus a deep psychological insecurity that made him lethal to anybody that crossed him.

Like his niece said, my family made the most dangerous man in America.

So the movement was there but Trump put it on steroids.

Many fear the cat is now out of the bag.

With decent organization he could have taken the Congress on 6 Jan.

With decent organisation he could have got states to refuse to honour the electoral college.

It seems he will face indictment and may even leave the country to avoid it.

The question is there anybody with the charisma organizational skills to get it right next time.

From all accounts Flynn is nuts. He got removed from a high ranking job for getting out of line and has apparently developed mental issues since. He is not widely respected in the GOP. Neither are any of Trumps other flunkies.

So right now Trump is the head of the snake, however if he ends up in prison or maybe even better in exile in Russia, that may slow the regrowth.

Mr Dragon

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 25, 2015
I don't know if Donald is the head of the snake or just an asset of the actual snake, probably it's arse. Can't say too much, they're watching everything, pretty sure this forum's bugged by the Italian mob and Sup's boys back at the Kremlin.

*allegedly. Great bunch of fellas, the mob.
I have a direct line to the Kremlin and know about you bro 🤣

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
This fool made his money by saying how evil Trump is, Trump is gone and still as to talk about him to get clicks and make his money and of course Biden is the greatest president ever 🤣
Heyzeuss yes, even the "balanced" media need Trump to make a headline.

Reactions: Worried2Death

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I better do a deal with Xi's boys
Mate they are a class act.

I have been following foreign spies since the 1960s when the Trade Unions were full of Russian Communist assets.

However Xi's boys have snuck in without anybody noticing.

The Police still haven't been able to find who fiddled with AnneMarie Brady's car, let alone burgled her house. that is pretty serious shite by any standards.

It now seems obvious two MPs were Chinese operatives, as opposed to assets.

The universities are full of PRC assets watching the local Chinese.

the National Party really went to sleep not realising where that wanker MP Jami Lee Ross from Botany was getting all his funds from, or did they?

This is the case in Oz as well.

I reckon that is the tip of the bloody iceberg as well.

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
Main Stream Media did such a good job, along with companies like Facebook in silencing and cancelling Trump that they have shot themselves in the foot. Their audiences/revenue is way down. Internet shows like 'The Hill' are outstripping msm content like Rachael Maddow by millions per show.

This has not stopped them from carrying on the anti Trump rhetoric while giving Biden a free pass. Do not get me wrong, Trump is corrupt and should be exposed. My point is the Democrats, particularly Clinton and Biden should have been under the same spotlight.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Mate they are a class act.

I have been following foreign spies since the 1960s when the Trade Unions were full of Russian Communist assets.

However Xi's boys have snuck in without anybody noticing.

The Police still haven't been able to find who fiddled with AnneMarie Brady's car, let alone burgled her house. that is pretty serious shite by any standards.

It now seems obvious two MPs were Chinese operatives, as opposed to assets.

The universities are full of PRC assets watching the local Chinese.

the National Party really went to sleep not realising where that wanker MP Jami Lee Ross from Botany was getting all his funds from, or did they?

This is the case in Oz as well.

I reckon that is the tip of the bloody iceberg as well.
Pretty precarious time to be on an isolated island in the South Pacific Bruce, let's hope Myanmar isn't just the latest in a series of dominos falling in the direction of the ccp.

Reactions: Akkerz and Noitall

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
For anyone who doesn't trust CNN because they think it's a leftist propaganda channel, here's a dodgy internet source with the real facts about how the military junta are bankrolling this coup, the human trafficking and organ markets are where the money is for these regimes.

Last edited: