Mr Dragon

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 25, 2015
Klan Murder cop down.

First time in my living memory that that a white cop has been told you cannot kill N's in the streets and get away with it.

Klan cop is now a murderer under law.
Maybe there is hope for the great Neo fascist White Supremacist empire.
No evidence of racism or any convictions either, the trouble with you lefty's everything is about race, so you lie to keep black people under your control.

Reactions: YeahNah 4020

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Ever since I studied history at school I have always wondered how such an intelligent and cultured people such as the Germans allowed a raving, smelly failure of a man take over their country and ruin it.

Many academics have published books on the phenomena.

Now watching what is happening in the USA it is all becoming clear. Because what happened in Germany is happening in the USA, the only question is how far they crazy right will get.

Reactions: Noitall

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
The real worry will be if the far right gets a leader who is charismatic and competent. Trump doesn't have an ideology other than himself. However, and I am no Trump fan, but from 2016 Hilary Clinton has been banging on about how Russia stole the election from her, no proof provided. but when Trump says his election was rigged he is banned from social media.

No matter how bad he is how do unelected tech giants deplatform a sitting President. No wonder a majority of 50,000 people in 53 countries cited the US as the biggest threat to their democracy and have major concerns about big tech.

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
The real worry will be if the far right gets a leader who is charismatic and competent. Trump doesn't have an ideology other than himself. However, and I am no Trump fan, but from 2016 Hilary Clinton has been banging on about how Russia stole the election from her, no proof provided. but when Trump says his election was rigged he is banned from social media.

No matter how bad he is how do unelected tech giants deplatform a sitting President. No wonder a majority of 50,000 people in 53 countries cited the US as the biggest threat to their democracy and have major concerns about big tech.
Clinton just saying it was one thing, but to actually put it into practice and declare an election rigged and getting believers to head up to capital hill was quite another.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015

Hilary Clinton is bad news.

Where Trump is worse, and surprisingly for such a fat lazy bastard, he has managed to put his people right through the US bureaucracy, and very quickly too.

He learned the art of media manipulation combined with threats to those who oppose him very early on in life, and he has perfected it.

The problem is, and people made the same mistake with Hitler is they underestimated him because he is such a fool. But a very cunning and nasty fool.

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019

Where Trump is worse, and surprisingly for such a fat lazy bastard, he has managed to put his people right through the US bureaucracy, and very quickly too.

He learned the art of media manipulation combined with threats to those who oppose him very early on in life, and he has perfected it.

The problem is, and people made the same mistake with Hitler is they underestimated him because he is such a fool. But a very cunning and nasty fool.
He understands the power of entertainment. He knows exactly what to say to inflame his base. Seemingly now has the Republican Party behind him.

Reactions: bruce

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013

I saw a documentary years ago about Hitler, the concluded that if he had died in about 1938 he would now be regarded as one of the greatest leaders ever. They also studied his speeches and had one in it's entirety. He walked on stage to huge applause. That died and there was silence, he said nothing for about a minute, just looking at the crowd. Then he said very softly into the microphone, 'Meine Herren" and then spoke slowly and softly, slowly raising the volume and tone until he was doing what we are used to seeing. It was fascinating.

Reactions: bruce and brightman

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
I saw a documentary years ago about Hitler, the concluded that if he had died in about 1938 he would now be regarded as one of the greatest leaders ever. They also studied his speeches and had one in it's entirety. He walked on stage to huge applause. That died and there was silence, he said nothing for about a minute, just looking at the crowd. Then he said very softly into the microphone, 'Meine Herren" and then spoke slowly and softly, slowly raising the volume and tone until he was doing what we are used to seeing. It was fascinating.
Many TV shows in the US copied the style of the smart guy with a sycophant sidekick hanging on every word. That was based on Rudolph Hess who used to sit below Hitler in awe of the guy.

Trump used to be a reasonable orator but now he is just a dumb raver. Hitler went the same way. That hasn't affected his fans though. A true cult has formed.

Also, and the smartest of the lot was Goebbels who said if you tell a big lie and repeat it enough people will believe it.

I was watching a CNN reporter who went to Wyoming, where Liz Cheney used to be royalty but now is very unpopular. They asked a lady if she thought the election was stolen, she said it was.

The reporter told her there was NO evidence it was stolen. She replied but there MIGHT be!!!

The Russians and Chinese worked hard to get Trump elected, a bit like the Germans who found Lenin in Germany and shipped him back to Russia to stir up trouble and get them out of WWI.

So many similarities from history.

Reactions: Noitall

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Donald Trump is the lord & Saviour
Biden is a
week lamb
Donald Trump is and always was a total fraud. As one commentator said today if he wants to run in 2024 it will be difficult because he might be behind bars.

If I recall they said he will probably beat the rap in Georgia, but he won't beat the shite Giuliani is involved in.

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
Many TV shows in the US copied the style of the smart guy with a sycophant sidekick hanging on every word. That was based on Rudolph Hess who used to sit below Hitler in awe of the guy.

Trump used to be a reasonable orator but now he is just a dumb raver. Hitler went the same way. That hasn't affected his fans though. A true cult has formed.

Also, and the smartest of the lot was Goebbels who said if you tell a big lie and repeat it enough people will believe it.

I was watching a CNN reporter who went to Wyoming, where Liz Cheney used to be royalty but now is very unpopular. They asked a lady if she thought the election was stolen, she said it was.

The reporter told her there was NO evidence it was stolen. She replied but there MIGHT be!!!

The Russians and Chinese worked hard to get Trump elected, a bit like the Germans who found Lenin in Germany and shipped him back to Russia to stir up trouble and get them out of WWI.

So many similarities from history.

If you don't learn from history you risk repeating it. Also I think Lenin was in London and the Germans gave him a free pass to travel through Germany.

Reactions: bruce