Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Really?? Link?
There arent any I've ever seen, allegedly there are photos of him at the Zorro Ranch but I'm not convinced. It's all circumstantial innuendo so far, but who would really be surprised at this point.

Reactions: bruce

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
IMO anybody mixing at all with the disgusting paedo deserves all the innuendo he gets, and Gates is truly smart enough to know that.
The whole thing stinks Bruce, and Trump is up to his neck in it in spite of the Qanon obfuscation op. Always accuse your enemies of that which you're guilty. I'd like to hear more about what goes on on Jeff's brother Mark Epstein and Richard Branson's islands next door too.

John Lydon: I could tell you some stories mate
Oprah: Send all your money to John of God, Brazil, terrific baby farmer
Epstein: hang on, someone's at the doo
Marina Abromovic: coming to the spirit cooking Hills?
Hillary Clinton: ahh go boil your head
Julian Assange: they don't want to know, Johnny
John Lydon: god bless ya Julian, and the fascist regime that made you a moron
Julian Assange: I'm losing my mind in here, does anybody care?
William Barr: just read my dad's book fochrissakes, he described the whole child sex slavery cult in his "novel"
Bob Dylan: oh mercy, Lord protect my child
Joe Biden: ah stuttup willya, c'mon man, you know, the thing
Julian Assange: surely they're not wacking journalists who dig too deeply into this stuff
Leslie Nielson: Jeffrey who? And don't call me Shirley

Last edited:

Stalefish540

Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
There arent any I've ever seen, allegedly there are photos of him at the Zorro Ranch but I'm not convinced. It's all circumstantial innuendo so far, but who would really be surprised at this point.
I'm reluctant to believe Gates has been there, he's far too busy putting microchips in vaccines to have time for that.

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013

Sidney Powell's defense lawyers say her conspiracy theories about Dominion were way too outlandish to be taken seriously​

So a Lawyer presents formal charges to a US Court knowingly aware that the evidence was not to be taken seriously.

I don't know the American equivalent to Malicious Prosecution, Perjury, Attempting to Pervert the Course of Justice and goodness knows what else. Then you have her standing before the Court after filing this.

What does this say about the supporters who believed this rubbish, and they number in the 10s of millions. What will their reaction be, anger is my pick.

Powell and others including Fox News are bricking it about Dominions billion dollar claims against them and this is an attempt to defuse that.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Somewhat Trump-related

• Love
Reactions: bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
One of the least likeable Trumpers is Matt Gaetz...seems he has some trouble brewing.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Mate, I implore you, check some of the RT programs, they are not anti American or anti West, they just cover stuff others do not.
I checked the clip. Yes I am 100% certain Rachel Madow covered Nader and his connection to Trump. I cannot remember her saying anything about the UAE though.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Mate, I implore you, check some of the RT programs, they are not anti American or anti West, they just cover stuff others do not.
They may have their own bias but they definitely cover things US msm won't touch, Hunter Biden files, Epstein, intelligence agency trafficking etc

images.jpeg-12.jpg
1578368715041.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: Sup42