bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
The hell is going on here guys, is Gates compromised? Anyone know? Hang on, someone's at the doo

Heyzeuss spare me.

This must have been common knowledge for years but there hasn't been a peep from the press.

Gates has always been a very smart, and extremely competitive guy in business. I just cannot understand WTF he had to get involved with a shyster like Epstein.

With his money WTF would he need to meet with a known sex black mailer?

His running defenders must have been working overtime to shut this down, and now it is out.

Reactions: Worried2Death

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
The hell is going on here guys, is Gates compromised? Anyone know? Hang on, someone's at the doo

Im sure most rich and powerful people meet with a wide range of people just because they are involved in so much stuff.

It doesn’t mean they know everyone they meets history or have anything personal to do with them.

Last edited:

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Im

Im sure most rich and powerful people meet with a wide range of people just because they are involved in so much stuff.

It doesn’t mean they know everyone they meets history or have anything personal to do with them.
Fair argument, but not in this case IMO.

If you read Gates rise with Microsoft he is a very intelligent, forward thinking and competitive person.

How does such an outstanding guy in those areas get involved with a creep like Epstein?

My guess is because he has an appetite that Epstein latched onto.

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga

If you read Gates rise with Microsoft he is a very intelligent, forward thinking and competitive person.

How does such an outstanding guy in those areas get involved with a creep like Epstein?

You never know, but I think the media are just trying to imply anyone who ever met Epstein was dodgy, as clickbait. There is nothing in the article that supports anything negative.

From what I know of Gates, he just doesn’t seem to be driven by sex and is happily married. There haven’t even been rumours of affairs. Elon Musk once joked, denying that he and Gates were not in a relationship - I honestly think that’s more likely than hooking up with Espsteins girls 🤣

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013

Certainly a possibility Bruce, but also he is dedicated to his charity work and wouldn't want to risk that work with the power and influence of Epstein's confidants, which covered powerful banking, business and political figures.

As a comparison Jimmy Saville's offending was well known 'in the business'. Due to Saville's influence the only one who tried to publicly 'out' him was John Lydon in a BBC radio program they didn't air.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
You never know, but I think the media are just trying to imply anyone who ever met Epstein was dodgy, as clickbait. There is nothing in the article that supports anything negative.

From what I know of Gates, he just doesn’t seem to be driven by sex and is happily married. There haven’t even been rumours of affairs. Elon Musk once joked, denying that he and Gates were not in a relationship - I honestly think that’s more likely than hooking up with Espsteins girls 🤣
Ok, why I am suspicious.

Jimmy Saville was a low creep and they kept it quiet because of the Royal Family.

There is no evidence at all that Gates was a perv like Saville.

However he was unwise enough to be photographed, in casual gear including slippers, at the mansion, and attending a late evening "meeting" at a mansion loaded with secret cameras and was well known as a sex haunt. Gates must have been smart enough to know that.

Epstein was an accomplished operator, as was Trump, who Noel Casler claimed was the original New York blackmailer and who Epstein learned his trade from.

So sorry, I see no need for Gates to be there at all, and he is too smart to be there innocently. Then there is the issue of how he has kept it so quiet.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Interesting things happening in Merka.

Trump has told the GOP to cease and desist using his name and image in party promotion.
Maybe he wants to keep all the money for himself.
Some GOP states are rumoured to be talking secession from the Union, which is against the law after the Civil War ended in 1865.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
Interesting things happening in Merka.

Trump has told the GOP to cease and desist using his name and image in party promotion.
Maybe he wants to keep all the money for himself.
Some GOP states are rumoured to be talking secession from the Union, which is against the law after the Civil War ended in 1865.

It is always about the money with Trump.

Nangsy

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 27, 2021
Ok, why I am suspicious.

Jimmy Saville was a low creep and they kept it quiet because of the Royal Family.

There is no evidence at all that Gates was a perv like Saville.

However he was unwise enough to be photographed, in casual gear including slippers, at the mansion, and attending a late evening "meeting" at a mansion loaded with secret cameras and was well known as a sex haunt. Gates must have been smart enough to know that.

Epstein was an accomplished operator, as was Trump, who Noel Casler claimed was the original New York blackmailer and who Epstein learned his trade from.

So sorry, I see no need for Gates to be there at all, and he is too smart to be there innocently. Then there is the issue of how he has kept it so quiet.
There’s photos of Gates at Epstein Island. People only went there for one thing.

Reactions: bruce

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Apr 18, 2012
Dunedin, NZ
There’s photos of Gates at Epstein Island. People only went there for one thing.
I'm not a Gates fan, but I'm pretty sure that's not true.

<Edit>
Reuters link.

Nangsy

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 27, 2021
I'm not a Gates fan, but I'm pretty sure that's not true.

<Edit>
Reuters link.
The media covers it up bro, there’s pictures of him there. He’s on the flight logs as well.

• Haha
Reactions: wizards rage

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Gates does a lot of good trying to save the world. I am prepared to wait till there is evidence of guilt before throwing rocks.
Thing is, if he was ever caught up in intelligence agency kompromat we'll likely never know, secret services rarely present their black ops in court. That could happen to anyone. Epstein was funding eugenics research for someone, I like to think Bill's not mixed up in that side of the operation.

Reactions: bruce

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Apr 18, 2012
Dunedin, NZ
The media covers it up bro, there’s pictures of him there. He’s on the flight logs as well.
6e9a6a673710b0d8411db4c81937e2a3--tin-foil-hat-sacramento.jpg

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Gates does a lot of good trying to save the world.
Maybe, but he is no saint.

He is a totally hard nosed businessman who the US government took to task over his methods.

What I respect about the guy is is work ethic, high level of intelligence, and business competitiveness. The story of him buying DOS is legendary.

Somebody tell me Epstein fitted any of those descriptions?

If not WTF was Gates doing at his mansion, with two women, late into the night. What is that Bruce, playing Scrabble...yeah right Bruce.