Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
The only thing about Rachel is that she is an avowed feminist, so of course a democrat sympathiser, but she is also a very professional anchor, and author. Have you read any of her books?,

No I have noI think she has a PHD as well. I do not doubt her intelligence, she has drank the Hilary kool aid

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Bruce I must be lumped with your algorithm, every single video you post I have watched !

Spooky really you and I are obviously on the A.I.'s list of people who 'need feeding with the recommended viewing material'.

I take heart knowing SKY NET hasn't figured out you are right of my left.
I have just finished watching Michael Moore.

He is well placed and has been on the money in the past.

He says most of these ring leaders are still in Washington.

He asks why they haven't been arrested?

I saw a press conference today with an FBI and a DOJ attorney.

Neither were impressive.

Both seemed to be covering their arses and avoiding fair questions.

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
This was posted on YouTube a couple of days ago and it didn't look much, but I had a look just now. Wow!!!
Michael Moore is a funny little guy, and does tend to ramble, but you need to watch this.
The bottom line:
This isn't over yet, there are ARMED protests organised for Inauguration day.
Donald Trump has organised all of this.
Trump expected to crowd to steal the election boxes and stop the count.
Moore reckons senior Police, at least, had to be involved.
Moore says he has been right through the Capitol Building many times, it is a very difficult to place to find your way around. The crowd knew exactly where to go.
Many of the protestors were military, that has been kept quiet.

I am only half way through the clip, so there will be more.

Narcissists are notoriously nasty and dangerous when, rejected.

Remember that university guy Clayton Weatherston who stabbed his girlfriend to death in her own home back in 2008, with her mother downstairs, when she rejected him. He was diagnosed as a narcissist.

Trump's niece said that when he was rejected he would get very nasty . Now I know you non golfers won't understand this, but apparently Trump was furious when the USPGA told him to shove his golf course for the 2022 USPGA.

Also, the protestors that died, one had a taser that went off and fried his balls :eek: :eek: :eek: giving him cardiac arrest.
Another one fell off one of the camera towers and killed himself,
another one, a woman with a flag saying don't trample on me, well she got crushed and trampled...to death.:wtf::wtf::wtf:

This is why politics and law enforcement have to be separate, that is why they swear an oath to their Constitution, as we do with the Crown Neo Liberals, way before Trump but still applicable, changed things so all Govt agencies, including law enforcement were under political control. Guaranteed road to corruption.

In the Nazi armed forces the SS were fanatical Nazis, the army were mixed. The Luftwaffe was the most Nazi, funnily enough the least Nazi, and often openly anti Nazi was the U boat arm, yet they were still fighting on the last day and lost 36,000 of 39000 total.

There will be areas of the military and law enforcement that will have to be weeded out but most will be loyal to their Oath.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
This is why politics and law enforcement have to be separate, that is why they swear an oath to their Constitution, as we do with the Crown Neo Liberals, way before Trump but still applicable, changed things so all Govt agencies, including law enforcement were under political control. Guaranteed road to corruption.

In the Nazi armed forces the SS were fanatical Nazis, the army were mixed. The Luftwaffe was the most Nazi, funnily enough the least Nazi, and often openly anti Nazi was the U boat arm, yet they were still fighting on the last day and lost 36,000 of 39000 total.

There will be areas of the military and law enforcement that will have to be weeded out but most will be loyal to their Oath.

Cops have always tended to be right wing.

It isn't that they are naturally bad people, it is more that they exposed more than most people to law breakers who are often from the racial minorities and/or lower socio economic groups.

Now what the trendy liberals will never admit is some of those law breakers can be genuine bad bastards. So getting a lecture about civil rights from some liberal psychologist doesn't wash, and may even cause them to become more right wing.

IMO what the cops need is better training in social issues. Not from some left wing liberal who wants to rave on about racial injustice, but some dude who has genuine experience of different cultures, and can explain in plain language how racial difference is actually a positive thing.

Those people are not a dime a dozen, and are definitely not readily found in the hallowed halls of university education.

When they had racial riots in England way back last century many of the London Met officers were members of the National Front, a right wing outfit.

As for the military I don't know why any Merkin serviceman would support a low life, draft dodging coward like Donald Trump. I just give up on that.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
video not available in my country, what was it about?
The US intelligence agencies have highly credible information about armed protests ahead. They have briefed the Democrats about it.

It isn't being made public, and this is what Michael Moore was on about.

This looks like serious shite, and is why Moore, and others are asking just WTF these bastards are still on the loose in DC.

Reactions: Worried2Death

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
May 21, 2013
I really enjoyed that thanks.

There are some posters in this thread that are capable of maintaining a grown up perspective including the poster you quoted.

I am not one of them.

Trump got to me over Covid, I allowed myself to be drawn in by the outrage, the threat of what he has done is to us here in NZ....in the sense that if you think of the world as a village, America is the villiage idiot who is also the tribal council leader, who is actively going around coughing all over the other villagers and telling them to join in.

Were it not for Covid I would still be somewhere closer to where you are, balanced.

What really hit home was your comment that you do not take pleasure in the corporations gunning for Trump and why.

I agree, I will do my level best to stop victory dancing, I know the Corporations fed the Dog in the first place.

Call it human weakness, the need to celebrate when the bad guy in the movie finally gets too much for his criminal organization and gets taken out.

I notice that the rumours are.....that the Republicans are reacting today, that they are looking at voting for impeachment, supposedly the twenty they need, and that McConnell is among them.

We will see. Don't hold ya breath, but if true, it is entirely because their money, their funding, is being pulled by the real owners of the US.
its all just armchair hypothesizing bro, i can't get over the fact that 74 million people cast their vote for trump, despite four years of the media being mean to him (lol) and all the rest of it, more people voted for trump than have ever voted for anyone before .... except that total is second to at 78 year old. lord have mercy.

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
This was posted on YouTube a couple of days ago and it didn't look much, but I had a look just now. Wow!!!
Michael Moore is a funny little guy, and does tend to ramble, but you need to watch this.
The bottom line:
This isn't over yet, there are ARMED protests organised for Inauguration day.
Donald Trump has organised all of this.
Trump expected to crowd to steal the election boxes and stop the count.
Moore reckons senior Police, at least, had to be involved.
Moore says he has been right through the Capitol Building many times, it is a very difficult to place to find your way around. The crowd knew exactly where to go.
Many of the protestors were military, that has been kept quiet.

I am only half way through the clip, so there will be more.

Narcissists are notoriously nasty and dangerous when, rejected.

Remember that university guy Clayton Weatherston who stabbed his girlfriend to death in her own home back in 2008, with her mother downstairs, when she rejected him. He was diagnosed as a narcissist.

Trump's niece said that when he was rejected he would get very nasty . Now I know you non golfers won't understand this, but apparently Trump was furious when the USPGA told him to shove his golf course for the 2022 USPGA.

Also, the protestors that died, one had a taser that went off and fried his balls :eek: :eek: :eek: giving him cardiac arrest.
Another one fell off one of the camera towers and killed himself,
another one, a woman with a flag saying don't trample on me, well she got crushed and trampled...to death.:wtf::wtf::wtf:
Geez Moore has aged terribly, poor bugger looks ill.
Used to enjoy some of his features earlier on with the likes of ‘Bowling for Columbine’ and ‘Fahrenheit 9/11’ but he found a formula of inflating outrage and an emotional response in his later work that now you need to take most of his stuff now with a grain of salt and it can delve into a little bit of conspiracy theory type stuff- he does still make you question things (in a good way) from time to time.
It will be interesting to see where his brand of content goes in the coming years, listening to a podcast today that from time to time will analyse some conspiracy type stuff (not that I believe them it’s just sometimes interesting to see an alternative view) and they among others are starting to stop broadcasting in the fear that they will be lumped in with extremists and deplatformed.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Major networks aren't even showing Trumps speech today in person, just plainly not airing his rants any more.

Totally cut off by the parasitic media that feed off his rubbish. So far I see ABC and MSNBC are not showing his speech.

Interesting times, free speech and all that vs the reality that Trump is a dangerous dictator who is live in the wild and inspiring people through all the methods discussed on here already to radicalise.

The networks reasons for not airing Trump? he apparently lies and sounds delusional.

Ah........

CNN on the other hand....same old same old, normal transmission and platform for Trumps madness.

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
Lead them to a kill box, incite them to react in a time of your choosing when you are at your strongest and most prepared.

The Art of War by Sun Tzu.
C'mon man, "antagonise them and they'll lose their rational minds and walk into an obvious trap" ...who would fall for that? Sun Tzu must have only defeated complete morons and Sharks fans, I hope these Nazis are that stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: Sup42

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
C'mon man, "antagonise them and they'll lose their rational minds and walk into an obvious trap" ...who would fall for that? Sun Tzu must have only defeated complete morons and Sharks fans, I hope these Nazis are that stupid.
Entitled individuals who are preparing to celebrate the 2nd amendment and go to State Capitals armed would do it.

These people filmed their crimes and live streamed it. That Airforce woman climbed through a window with guns pointed at her.

They are happy to be seen as patriots. They couldn’t even tolerate a ceremonial endorsement of the electoral college vote without trying to overthrow the GOVT.

Basically the authorities are afraid of surprise attacks hey, and so it would make sense to deliver a challenging adversarial message when you know there will be fifteen thousand armed soldiers, F15s and Raptors patrolling the Skies.

There will be nut jobs who cannot stay away from the inauguration fringe hey.

Reactions: Worried2Death

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
The media are now focusing on the congress members who are refusing to go through the new metal detector at work, because they are packing guns.

They are afraid of their own colleagues, the ones who are being investigated for allegedly assisting the terrorist to negotiate their way through the building...the same colleagues who were posting where Nancy Pelosi was in the building.

Extreme paranoia, taking a gun to work. What a country, what a mess.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings