Rick O'Shay

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2013
Having 70+m Trump voters out there who are probably a bit pissed their boy didn't get in is a worry. We're probably only seeing the tip of the iceberg at the moment.

I guess it's not too different to what happened here with the popular vote in 17 except we're not gun toting rabid isolationists.

JP_576

U20's Player
Aug 4, 2020
From reports today he has accepted he is a goner, he is just making life difficult for Biden. What a sorry excuse for a human being.

The guy is very good at one thing, being famous and generating ratings. When he is a gone from the White House, and is just a another fat, unhealthy old bankrupt the news sites will sure be short of copy compared with the last couple of months.

Also seeing that sneaky fist pump that Lindsey Graham gave Kamala Harris in the senate last week indicates that the Republicans are secretly pissed off with Trump as well. I doubt Trump would have been impressed when he saw it.
Just to add on to this.

Also this is hilarious 😂.

What his next excuse going to be? That the dems rigged his legal team 😂

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
There is no doubt the Russians helped Trump win the 2016 election.
There is no doubt Trump is guilty of obstruction but they could not charge a sitting President.

Watch out for after he leaves the White House.

Russia has asked on many occasions to provide proof and they will act on it. No proof has ever been supplied. The investigation exposed some Americans doing dodgy shit, what else to be expected with Trump people.

All US Intelligence services agree with Russian interference, including the Coast Guard (WTF) but no proof supplied.

My view is it is likely Russia did have some input. It is an international game, actually played best by the US. The US has behind rigging scores of elections and overthrowing regimes they don't like.

Countries sticking their oars in over other country election is commone, hardly earth shattering, get over it.

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Apr 18, 2012
Dunedin, NZ
There is no doubt the Russians helped Trump win the 2016 election.
There is no doubt Trump is guilty of obstruction but they could not charge a sitting President.

Watch out for after he leaves the White House.
If any of this requires Biden's sign off, I can't see it being pursued.

Only way Trump gets charged is if it's outside Whitehouse jurisdiction eg. the SDNY case.

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012

Only way Trump gets charged is if it's outside Whitehouse jurisdiction eg. the SDNY case.
An article I read over the weekend said he has over 3,000 cases that were postponed when he became President and that’s not including the SDNY cases.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Russia has asked on many occasions to provide proof and they will act on it. No proof has ever been supplied.
The Mueller report is specific that the Russians did influence the 2016 election. What he stopped short of saying was that Trump was complicit in that. Considering that Trump won by a slim margin in key states they stole the election for Trump. The Russians and the Taliban are Trumpers...why?

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
An article I read over the weekend said he has over 3,000 cases that were postponed when he became President and that’s not including the SDNY cases.
Many in the know are saying the biggest problem will be which one to charge him with. he can only serve so many years in prison...not joking either.

Having said that Richard Nixon should have been sentenced to life for treason for what he did with the Vietnamese before the 1971 election. LBJ had the evidence but wouldn't use it.

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015

In theory it is the decision of the Attorney General, not the POTUS. Obama was notorious for rarely speaking to his AGs, so they were not influenced by him.

In comparison Trump used the AG as his personal lawyer, so did Nixon.

So Biden might say he doesn't want to prosecute Trump, but it will not be up to him.

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
The Mueller report is specific that the Russians did influence the 2016 election. What he stopped short of saying was that Trump was complicit in that. Considering that Trump won by a slim margin in key states they stole the election for Trump. The Russians and the Taliban are Trumpers...why?
Very specific but no proof provided. Trum has surrounded himself from minute one with dodgy pricks, because he is a dodgy prick.

The reason why he won those states, and why 'Russia and the Taliban' may support Trump is because American domestic policy has solely been in favour of Corporate interests which have economically decimated those key states. As Russia is a large state and the other is a violent Islamic political party, I don't get the connection.

Similar to international support, more due to American predatory foreign policy than Trump, Putin said that it would be pointless to try and affect elections as American foreign policy generally stays the same no matter.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Trump's idea for starting a new network or streaming service because he is mad with Fox News would end up in disaster.

Even a news network with news anchors and reporters would still be costly and need a lot of content to fill a 24 hour news cycle. A streaming service he'd need to pay for content and is up against established providers.

This would go down as well as Trump University or some of his other side ventures. It would still be someone else's fault when they fail.

Off The Bench

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 26, 2014
Last night Trump signed a bill making it legal for American hospitals and Chemists an citizens to buy their prescription from over the border in canada .
This is huge .This will over time force american pharmaceutical companies to
Stop inflating there prices
Insulin will drop in price by 50% overnight
Some medicine will drop in price by 500% .
Some big shareholders are going to be pissed