Politics NZ Politics

Who will get your vote in this years election?

• National

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Act

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Greens

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • NZ First

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Māori Party

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There is a reason why the gangs support Labour.
Gang members do not vote you twit.

Do you not understand that people who join Gangs are inherently antisocial and anarchist.

Last election Labour was their least favorite option due to the decriminalization of Marijuanna a direct attack on their profits.

Most gang members are pro Act party, they want the proliferation of guns in our streets and the criminalization of Marijuana.

The thing that pisses Gangs off most in this country is gun control, think about it.

Last edited:
Lot's of young woman winning their electorates at moment

Chole and Tamantha Paul for the Greens.

The young girl for the TMP is leading her electorate (over Nania Mahuta)
Looking like a good result for the Maori party too. Pity they have positioned themselves to the left with Labour and ruled out working with National. I think it's important for Maori and the country for them to be able to work with whoever the ruling party is

Heyzeuss look at the party vote in Epsom, it shows what people really think of ACT. I guess that is MMP as opposed to democracy.

Looking like a good result for the Maori party too. Pity they have positioned themselves to the left with Labour and ruled out working with National. I think it's important for Maori and the country for them to be able to work with whoever the ruling party is
How would Act and the Maori Party work together?

What happened to the Maori Party last time they went into government with National?

It’s early days.

Rural comes in first which is heavy right. labour and greens will come back later but it won’t be enough.

Can National/ Act govern without Winston?
I agree, but the early voting seems to be against Labour in the city seats...and
Brooke Van der Velden is creaming it in Tamaki, people voting for the candidate there.

How would Act and the Maori Party work together?

What happened to the Maori Party last time they went into government with National?
This iteration of the Maori party appears to be more activist based so yes wouldn't work well with ACT. That's disappointing IMO. They actually achieved a number of good things for Maori and then got voted out last time. Which I found hard to understand. They achieve nothing outside of Government.

Back