12.Sam Lousi
13.Sebastine Ikahihifo

14.Murray Iti
15.Steve Waetford
16.Agnatius Passi
17.Herman Retzlaff
18.Willie Peace

Coach: Ricky Henry

And where the fuck are the Mounties from, Totonto?

LoganBear

U20's Player
May 6, 2012
‎28th min: Winger DJ Collier scores for the Vulcans and converts from the side line. Mounties 12 - Vulcans 6.

Gee

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2012
Half Time Vulcans lead 14 - 12

Gee

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2012
42 mins: N Taka scores for the Vulcans, DJ converts. Vulcans 20 - Mounties 12.

Gee

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2012
Second Half well under way - Vulcans first to score at the 42 min mark. However 47 mins: Mounties score and convert. Score: Vulcans 20 Mounties 18.

Gee

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2012
51 mins: Mounties score and convert. Mounties 24 Vulcans 20.

koolkat

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Nelson
That Vulcans side looks very weak compared to past years though
Looks like a solid team to me.good commentery Gee,Gee what's your thoughts on another New Zealand team in the NSW cup,i.e.Mount Albert Lions.Canterbery Bulls, do we have enough depth for that in this country.

Gee

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2012
Looks like a solid team to me.good commentery Gee,Gee what's your thoughts on another New Zealand team in the NSW cup,i.e.Mount Albert Lions.Canterbery Bulls, do we have enough depth for that in this country.
I have only made a couple of Vulcan's games this year as I live outside of Auckland. I'm not sure of the make up of the Vulcans squad and what players are available or their selection process .You would think that with the Junior Warriors having such good results over the last few years that Auckland would be over flowing with quality players. I guess it is making the step up to the next level that is the tough one. What has happened to all those players? If the Vulcans were dominating the NSW cup and quality players were being dropped to club competition I would say yes.
Of course it would be great for the development of the game to have a second team in the comp but it would be a case of financial viability and being able to field a competitive squad.

koolkat

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Nelson
I have only made a couple of Vulcan's games this year as I live outside of Auckland. I'm not sure of the make up of the Vulcans squad and what players are available or their selection process .You would think that with the Junior Warriors having such good results over the last few years that Auckland would be over flowing with quality players. I guess it is making the step up to the next level that is the tough one. What has happened to all those players? If the Vulcans were dominating the NSW cup and quality players were being dropped to club competition I would say yes.
Of course it would be great for the development of the game to have a second team in the comp but it would be a case of financial viability and being able to field a competitive squad.
Yeah money is the big factor again,eh shame it's a good thought but won't happen in our life time.i don't think

Fazz

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
Hamilton, New Zealand
the club certainly doesn't have he depth across the paddock of 2011. Can't see a repeat of 3 teams in Grand Finals
We'll be lucky to see one tbh. The juniors are leading their comp atm, but have been smashed a few times this year. Still, minor premiers would be pretty bloody choice.

Tyrael

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012
koolkat said:

No we wouldn't get another team. It's about money right. . It's a decent enough team but other teams that had Seymour, Moon etc were a lot better

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings