General Deaker On Sport

janfin

janfin

Hi guys just thought that you might not have heard that Decker is having an hour on LEAGUE on tonight ,and Jimmy is one of the guests Could be interesting :)

Lego_Man

Lego_Man

Illuminatus
Hi guys just thought that you might not have heard that Decker is having an hour on LEAGUE on tonight ,and Jimmy is one of the guests Could be interesting :)

Might be better as a status update or chatroom post next time bud.

ToiletDuck

ToiletDuck

Administrator
A full hour on league? Geez they'll run out of stuff to talk about...not that I've seen Deaker talk league in about 5 years given we don't get him over in Aus.

And yep we usually use status updates for announcements like this janfin but thanks for the heads up.

fanrrior

fanrrior

Thanks for the heads up... Please keep us informed if Jimmy says some thing funny.

joose

joose

Wont be expecting too much from Deak the Geek....hopefully Jimmy can keep things entertaining

janfin

janfin

Oops sorry guys will remember for next time Still finding my way around here:(

playdaball

playdaball

Heritage Member
Its the Jimmy and Shaun Johnson show. Tony Veitch and maloney have some good banter on radio sport. I laughed at the conversation about him and Shaun Johnson having a shower and something along the lines of , " yes you can tell he definitely has Asian blood"

ToiletDuck

ToiletDuck

Administrator
Oops sorry guys will remember for next time Still finding my way around here:(

Haha don't apologise. It's not wrong. Just helps keep the place a bit tidier if we utilise the statuses and chat for a few things over new threads.

Sup42

Sup42

Contributor
Ah i never quite figured out what the status thingy is for....Like a notice board is it ?

Deaker.....odd dude that one, something hypnotic about listening to his ramble though....when he says something positive about league its kinda folksie , whimsical waffle....at least its a gauge of sorts from a man well outside of the league fish bowl.

ToiletDuck

ToiletDuck

Administrator
Statuses are for whatever you like. Though we often use them for general league related info etc. Or to pass on info that doesn't need it's own thread.

Reactions: Sup42
Lego_Man

Lego_Man

Illuminatus
Yeah the status thing is pretty open. Any general "heads up", whether it be Warrior related or not. Personal stuff fine too. The idea of that and the chatroom is so we could retain the social stuff/lolz but keep them out of the main forum discussion.

Lego_Man

Lego_Man

Illuminatus
where is the status update is that the one attatched to your own profile?

Yep, it appears on the right on the main forum page and you can also update it from there.