General David Solomona - S.O.S.

  • Thread starter MiXmasterreece_old
  • Start date

MiXmasterreece_old

Guest
I'm not sure what peoples opinions of the guy are but I pray to Xenu that we can somehow pick this guy up to replace Sione.

Solomona has been a standout in the ESL for a couple of years, his skill was never more evident than in the Tri Nations. What we need is some flair and an offloader, Sione was both of those things, despite what he got up to off the field on his day Sione was unmatchable. David is a very similar player who is probably stronger defensively and tad more disciplined.

We really lack a ball playing forward now and I think David would be a fantastic addition to the sqaud. Always good to bring a Kiwi home.

Fingers crossed Wakefield get demoted and both Solomona and the Warriors view eachother as viable options.

The Lord Xenu giveth and the Lord Xenu taketh away. This was never more evident than what happened with Sione.
 

MiXmasterreece_old

Guest
*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
:( i want sione bak!!!! i dont anyone to replace him!!!!:(

Well you can be the one to pry the jack daniels out of his ninja grip then.
 

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

Guest
MiXmasterreece said:
*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
:( i want sione bak!!!! i dont anyone to replace him!!!!:(

Well you can be the one to pry the jack daniels out of his ninja grip then.
lol, i will try, ill do wat ever it takes!! :(
 

Matrix_old

Guest
Yeah heard on talk sport the last couple of days that the warriors are potentially interested in him Solomona has an offload to match SBW i'd have him in my team over Sione anyday fingers crossed !!!
 

warriorfaithful*_old

Guest
*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
MiXmasterreece said:
*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
:( i want sione bak!!!! i dont anyone to replace him!!!!:(

Well you can be the one to pry the jack daniels out of his ninja grip then.
lol, i will try, ill do wat ever it takes!! :(

And il be there with you *~*Fa'AhVaN*~*!!!!! I want sione back to.
 

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

Guest
warriorfaithful* said:
*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
MiXmasterreece said:
*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
:( i want sione bak!!!! i dont anyone to replace him!!!!:(

Well you can be the one to pry the jack daniels out of his ninja grip then.
lol, i will try, ill do wat ever it takes!! :(

And il be there with you *~*Fa'AhVaN*~*!!!!! I want sione back to.
haha, ur always there wen i need u bro ;) lets start a protest! :p
wat do we want?! SIONE
wen do we want him?! NOW
wat do we want?! SIONE
wen do we want him?! NOW
wat do we want?! SIONE
wen do we want him?! NOW :D
 

Northern_Union

Guest
Solo would be good for the team. This would be his second stint at the club if my memory serves?
 

warriorfaithful*_old

Guest
*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
warriorfaithful* said:
*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
MiXmasterreece said:
*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
:( i want sione bak!!!! i dont anyone to replace him!!!!:(

Well you can be the one to pry the jack daniels out of his ninja grip then.
lol, i will try, ill do wat ever it takes!! :(

And il be there with you *~*Fa'AhVaN*~*!!!!! I want sione back to.
haha, ur always there wen i need u bro ;) lets start a protest! :p
wat do we want?! SIONE
wen do we want him?! NOW
wat do we want?! SIONE
wen do we want him?! NOW
wat do we want?! SIONE
wen do we want him?! NOW :D

Lmao. :lol:
 

blez_old

Guest
He would be a terrible pickup for the club. Maybe a one year deal won't be too bad, but why do people here give the impression he will come relatively cheap?

He is going to command a pretty hefty salary, and quite frankly I'd rather not pay the price for an aging, offloading, turnover-producing forward.

Our backrow is VERY solid with Luck, Koopu, Louie Anderson and Lauaki pencilled in there already. Mannering is also an option.

I really hope they don't sign Solomona.
 

Wiki_old

Guest
I can't believe after the disrespect that Sione showed to Ruben Wiki, Ivan Cleary, Awen Guttenbiel, the fans and the club that some of you want him back.

He is a joke.

And I mean that.

He has no respect for the Warriors and never deserves to pull on a jersey ever again.

Or a black one, and I don't think he will as long as Bluey is coach.
 

warriors4life_old

Guest
RS_Dragon said:
Solo would be good for the team. This would be his second stint at the club if my memory serves?

He played in the Warriors lower grades but never actually played for the Warriors.
 

commonsense_old

Guest
solomona would be a great pickup. before the tri-nations i havent seen him play in years. but man was he awesome. some players lose it after going to england eg lauititi, some just get better.

but i wouldnt give him a higher contract than what sione was given.
 

Northern_Union

Guest
blez said:
He would be a terrible pickup for the club. Maybe a one year deal won't be too bad, but why do people here give the impression he will come relatively cheap?

He is going to command a pretty hefty salary, and quite frankly I'd rather not pay the price for an aging, offloading, turnover-producing forward.

Our backrow is VERY solid with Luck, Koopu, Louie Anderson and Lauaki pencilled in there already. Mannering is also an option.

I really hope they don't sign Solomona.

Other clubs target our back row because they offer very little in attack as aposed to the 03 back row we had of Swann, Luaititi, Campion and Koopu. We need a back rower that can either bust the line or pop a ball to keep the opposition packs honest.
 

MiXmasterreece_old

Guest
Ive said it once but ill say it again - the thought of solomona in a warriors jersey makes my mouth gobber like a teenage iraqi boy playing Counter Strike.
 

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

Guest
MiXmasterreece said:
Ive said it once but ill say it again - the thought of solomona in a warriors jersey makes my mouth gobber like a teenage iraqi boy playing Counter Strike.
wats counter stike
 

MiXmasterreece_old

Guest
*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
MiXmasterreece said:
Ive said it once but ill say it again - the thought of solomona in a warriors jersey makes my mouth gobber like a teenage iraqi boy playing Counter Strike.
wats counter stike

A war computer game where your a soilder in iraq....
 

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

Guest
MiXmasterreece said:
*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
MiXmasterreece said:
Ive said it once but ill say it again - the thought of solomona in a warriors jersey makes my mouth gobber like a teenage iraqi boy playing Counter Strike.
wats counter stike

A war computer game where your a soilder in iraq....
oh, haha ok then
 

MiXmasterreece_old

Guest
*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
MiXmasterreece said:
*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
MiXmasterreece said:
Ive said it once but ill say it again - the thought of solomona in a warriors jersey makes my mouth gobber like a teenage iraqi boy playing Counter Strike.
wats counter stike

A war computer game where your a soilder in iraq....
oh, haha ok then

You younger generation have no respect for the classics.....
 

Similar threads

Hitman82
  • Showcase: Item
31 32 33
Replies
649
Views
60K
playdaball
playdaball
Replies
6
Views
929
ToiletDuck_old
Replies
13
Views
2K
Warrior Icon_old
Replies
20
Views
2K
garyhobson_old
Hitman82
Replies
13
Views
2K
Lord Gnome of Howick MBE
Lord Gnome of Howick MBE

Last Game

08 May

10 - 29
3.9 Total Avg Rating
2.2 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 13 ratings