General David James - Courage

• Thread starter The mis informed critic
  • Start date

da mad maori

The mis informed critic said:
Then again , he may something of low iq like Break a leg , what do you think my mad indigenious friend .

Low IQ huh.
I run a very successful business, I employ staff, I negotiate contracts, everything is out in the open. Got nothing top hide.

Love em hate em , whatever , I have been reading this site for years , you didnt mind the first 3 years of finals , the boys finally gave you a chance to put on the jersey and be proud , glory , respect.

I have every jersey. No matter what the season brings , I along with many here wear our jerseys proud. Before 01,02,03, during that time, and after.

I am going to challenge you now. Nobody really can say who you are. So, lets see if you are willing to come out in the open. Take away all the guess work, from our members. If its who I think it is then you know me, A real big fan who has tried hard to get you's here when you were in power.
Here's who I am.

Trevor Tuatara.

A mis informed CRITIC .

Tajhay_old

trevor,
im about to make you rich...by over 200 bucks (i expect a 10% commission)

https://www.ird.govt.nz/unclaimed-money/monies-t.html

btw never knew u were a lawns bowl champion (or maybe there is another trevor tuatara...)

oh and u posted about him last year, but your newphew chris will be playing for the dogs against us tomorrow. i hope he gets smashed(as i do for all warriors opponents) ;)

da mad maori

You're a champ Tajhay. Yep I know. Inland Revenue owes me money.
Yes and a NZ champ also.
Miracles do happen ya know.
Yep told Chris he'll get smashed. He's gonna be a kiwi too

Kav_old

Iafeta said:
Is the implication here this is Mick Watson or Spiro Tsiros?

It's conveyed a lot in the second person, not I, but Mick. Interesting. First Sione, now Mick, next Stacey Jones? :)

I agree - seems to be a pattern emerging of entities exposing their souls to the great unwashed. I will treat all these contributions with a grain of salt unless irrefutable evidence is given that they are bona fide.

Kav

KeepingTheFaith_old

I'm waiting for Helen Clark or the Queen mother to come make their feelings known on the board. Whether that was really Sione or whether it was really Mick I don't know and neither of them look like becomming regular posters so in the grand scheme of things it's rather irrelevant. Opens up interesting debate though so it'd be nice if it were really them.

As for ya nephew DMM. Good luck to him, as long as he dreams of putting on that black and white jersey it's no big deal he's with the Dogs. Just be sure to tell him to have an off game whenever he plays the Warriors.

Becs_old

[quote="da mad maori

I have every jersey. No matter what the season brings , I along with many here wear our jerseys proud. Before 01,02,03, during that time, and after.

][/quote]

Exactly and well said DMM. Not all of us are fairweather fans.
We supported our team before 2002 and will continue to. If we can get through 2004 we can get through anything.

KeepingTheFaith_old

Always wear the jersey proud. Some Aussie called me brave the other day cause I had a Warriors jersey on. Nothing brave about it, it's part of who I am. Go the Warriors.

Ronnie_7_old

I'd wear my jersey but it's signed by Stacey so I don't want anything to fade!

CMON THE WARRIORS!!!!!!!!

Sueb_old

I wore a warriors polo shirt and cap out today and didn't get any comments at all. Don't know if people were too scared to say anything or what, but I walked around with my head held high. Through thick and thin, good and bad, we are supporters of the warriors team. Just want people to know this.

Ronnie_7_old

Onya SueB. I don't have any of my posters up though for the same reason they'll fade. If I had something that wasn't signed I'd wear it too!!!!!!

Big Fobsta_old

da mad maori said:
You're a champ Tajhay. Yep I know. Inland Revenue owes me money.
Yes and a NZ champ also.
Miracles do happen ya know.
Yep told Chris he'll get smashed. He's gonna be a kiwi too

Hey DMM, I thought I saw Chris playing for Samoa against Tonga late last year. I could be wrong because the Samoan side was all muddled up as others like Phil Leuluai, Hutch Maiava, Steve Matai etc all got ruled out the day before as they were picked for NZ A the next weekend. However I remember the ground announcer always mentioning his name in the centres/wing.