Player David Fusitua

Vancent

It is what it is...
Contributor
Sep 10, 2012
BrisVegas
Ah poor fella, that does explain a drop in form etc.

We all deal with significant challenges differently and no reactions are necessarily right or wrong. Perhaps Dave values home me more than most.

Either way please accept my unreserved apologies Fus if I have said anything derogatory or unfair.

Kia Kaha big fella, really hope it all comes together for you safely - there’s no doubting your quality when you’re all in.

Respect.

Last edited:

Billy Teets James

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 12, 2016
Perth, Australia
Ok. Makes sense. As most will know, Im a staunch supporter of young Fus.
And have stated several times that we don't know what is going on in his personal life. But he still gets hammered.
I hope those that wish him bad fortune on here keep their hate to themselves and let this man heal.
We all have players that grind our gears. But the hate he was receiving was to much.

Get well Fus.

Mr Dragon

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 25, 2015
Ok. Makes sense. As most will know, Im a staunch supporter of young Fus.
And have stated several times that we don't know what is going on in his personal life. But he still gets hammered.
I hope those that wish him bad fortune on here keep their hate to themselves and let this man heal.
We all have players that grind our gears. But the hate he was receiving was to much.

Get well Fus.
No real man kicks a man when he's down!

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
Seems an appropriate time to remember that they are human beings and they are playing a game at the end of the day. They are a small part of the population that have the talent and physical capability to play such a heavy contact sport. Despite that they are young men who are prone to these issues as much as anyone else.

These guys are under pressure to perform, they may be abused for their performance but no one goes out there to play badly. It is vital that he knows people are there for him and even just asking, are you OK, can be helpful.

All the best David, we are with you. Get well.

Manly Sea Eagles Rate Match

Last Game

09 May

4.5 Total Avg Rating
4.5 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 12 ratings