Player David Fusitua

FuNQie

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 30, 2018
His bottom lips been draging on the ground for a fare time now.
Hey, he’s injured and was playing thru injury, and looks like he’s not playing now because the injury just had too great an effect on his play.

He was taking hit-ups while carrying an injury to the ribs. Is that or is that not commitment??!!

Cut him some slack!

FuNQie

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 30, 2018
Bollocks! He injured his ribs during the last game he played and you make it sound like he's been carrying it since rnd 3.
I made it sound like that because actually it was since then or thereabouts. . Round 3, round 5, whatever. It was *not* something that just happened. That only made what already was worse. Hand on chest on field *months ago*.

Listen up. I don’t need that serve, thanks.
Why don’t you calm down? Sometimes you’re wrong. We all are from time to time.

Billy Teets James

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 12, 2016
Perth, Australia
Bollocks! He injured his ribs during the last game he played and you make it sound like he's been carrying it since rnd 3.

Go and give your teddy another hug..
He was injured last game? He's had a injury for a while now.
You mofos who sit home waxing your balls, Plucking your nose hairs , Drinking your hot milo and dunking your tim tams in it while criticizing athletes, From your couch. Neat alright. So he gets paid billions & trillions of dollars blah blah blah....
And yes, From personal experience. As a ex boxer who committed 3 quarters of my life to the sport. Some injuries can mentally fuck you over. I'm not sure if he's sulking or like SJ, Is scared to reinjure himself.

One thing I won't do, Is guess. If i don't have the info. I won't criticize them.

Last edited:

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Whatever it is he's been disappointing this year. If all he can do is score acrobatic trys when someone else has done all the work the he's very one dimensional.
He is a one trick pony, but it is a hell of a trick.

Reactions: fizurg

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
He was injured last game? He's had a injury for a while now.
You mofos who sit home waxing your balls, Plucking your nose hairs , Drinking your hot milo and dunking your tim tams in it while criticizing athletes, From your couch. Neat alright. So he gets paid billions & trillions of dollars blah blah blah....
And yes, From personal experience. As a ex boxer who committed 3 quarters of my life to the sport. Some injuries can mentally fuck you over. I'm not sure if he's sulking or like SJ, Is scared to reinjure himself.

One thing I won't do, Is guess. If i don't have the info. And criticize them.

I resent that tim tams comment. I have way too much love for my Tim Tams to ever dunk them in shitty Milo. Mochas on the other hand...

On players and injury - do they play on your mind more when you know what you did to get injured (especially if it's doing something you know you have to do over and over because, basically, that's part of your job so all you do is maybe improve technique) or when you don't know what you did?

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2019
Man there us so much heat on David Fusitua this week that it deserves a reopening of his own thread. It's such a shame that he is playing so bad, I really thought Fusitua was going to be a superstar, what is going on?

African warrior

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 22, 2016
Man there us so much heat on David Fusitua this week that it deserves a reopening of his own thread. It's such a shame that he is playing so bad, I really thought Fusitua was going to be a superstar, what is going on?
I recently rewatched the storm home game from 2015 where he was playing centre and its really sad to see how he hasnt developed into the game breaking centre he looked to be

ramps

1st Grade Fringe
May 2, 2013
Rarotonga, Cook Islands
to be fair, his hit ups have been alright he has shown he is no longer an elite winger. He would excel in another team which is the hardest part but he has been so uninterested and missed most of last season. he needs to go! For the betterment of himself and the teams sake

Upcoming Match

St George Dragons Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, Sydney

Last Game

09 Apr

12 - 13
5.0 Total Avg Rating
4.6 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 22 ratings