General Dave Taylor

omg_old

Ukuma could be a T-Rex type player. He's massive, damaging and quite agile for a big fulla. Has Ukuma even played 50 games of league in his life yet? He's got plenty more potential to fulfil.

Ukuma is tiny in comparison to those monsters, Manu is the best player to compare them to and even he is a bit on the light and short side compared to Williams. Taylor is 120kg+ trim and fit Behemoth. Ukuma has played over 40 games now.

Beeteejay_old

I feel Ukuma could become a bit of a Fuifui type player, if he conditioned himself right, and become a front rower fulltime.

Raurimu Massive_old

Ta'ai is the same height as Taylor, but a whopping 15kg lighter; Sam Lousi would have to be the best shot we've got at Dave Taylor type player wouldn't he? Over 10cm taller and only 5kg lighter, and he's just a kid. A large portion of Taylor's weight in his arse anyway. In a couple of years Lousi will damn near make them both look like ladyboys, although his speed and fitness will always be an issue just because of the sheer amount of him that has to move.

Spence_old

I always like Ta'ai on the edges more than the middle. He is surprisingly (no offense to the big fella) smart - I remember some great cut out passes he's made, shows good vision. However, he's not better than Brown, Mateo, Mannering or Taylor - so perhaps he is best off plying is trade in the middle.

LordGnome_old

Dave Taylor carries 20kgs in his womanly breasts and huge arse.

His head, however, is the size of a pin and weights next to nothing.

Defence_old

He had some impact alright but he also had a chance to tackle Pearce and shut down that last play.

surfin_old

Dave Taylor carries 20kgs in his womanly breasts and huge arse.

His head, however, is the size of a pin and weights next to nothing.

Are you including nose size when talking about his head. I reckon you could use it for a bus stop shelter.

mr frank white_old

Taylors abeast . As I posted in another thread, he's one of the few players worth picking up & we need. Ukuma could be.a beast, but I always feel let down. Hurrell becoming a Matai 2.0 is far more likely.