General Dave Taylor

dwats002_old

If anyone's watching the Rabbits V Chooks, this guy is simply dominating. Pretty sure Manu could be like this if only he would be moved to the back row.

Thoughts???

Spence_old

I don't think Manu would be able to tackle in the middle of the field? The small blokes would have a field day.

omg_old

He could be very damaging, He would probably be wasted at Prop, 2nd row probably, you may as well try him at center first though.

Swanley_old

Dave Taylor? He's only happy as he has just been made permanent in his new job. Give him a few more weeks and the coal train will run out of energy..

ToiletDuck_old

Manu doesn't have the defensive capability or the ball skills to be a T-Rex or Dave Taylor. Plus the guy has scored 92 tries on the wing. Not bad.

numbnutsnz_old

How come the warriors don't have a Dave Taylor/Tony Willims in the team? Are they all playing rugby?

Ukuma could be a T-Rex type player. He's massive, damaging and quite agile for a big fulla. Has Ukuma even played 50 games of league in his life yet? He's got plenty more potential to fulfil.

numbnutsnz_old

Dont know about Manu in the second row. Firstly he would be found out on defence I think and also, his ball security would need to improve tenfold. Last season he was the leading winger in off loads, but how close to the top was he in handling errors?

miket12_old

Dont know about Manu in the second row. Firstly he would be found out on defence I think and also, his ball security would need to improve tenfold. Last season he was the leading winger in off loads, but how close to the top was he in handling errors?

I mentioned his offloads to a Doggies supporter towards the end of last season. He wondered how many of those was actually Manu loosing the ball backwards and not knocking the ball on while being tackle. I thought that was pretty unfair at the time - but after Sunday, I'm begining to wonder. Time to prove me right Big Fella!!!

Raurimu Massive_old

I think Manu's ball security would probably improve if he was in a position where 'run like hell and for God's sake hold the ball' were the key features. His defence would improve drastically if he was in the middle of the field where the likelihood of one-on-one confrontations was lessened.

Big Gee_old

Now that Rubes is defensive coach I'm sure he will work with those players that need a little extra work.

LordGnome_old

Dave Taylour's head is the size of a golf ball and he has womans breasts.

Spence_old

Now that Rubes is defensive coach I'm sure he will work with those players that need a little extra work.

I never realised that he is the defensive coach this year - I'm glad he has an official role.