General 2023 Home Semi Tickets - Member Presale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they said last week that if you miss tickets it will be refunded
nope - they got in a bit of hot water though - https://www.1news.co.nz/2023/09/06/warriors-change-wording-of-finals-fastpass-offer/

And while the original wording was definitely confusing, Duffy says the changes they made were sufficient.

“It sounds like the amendments they have made to their wording have addressed that,” he said.

But for those who bought passes before the clarification, Duffy said "there might be a case” to take to the Disputes Tribunal to claim some expenses back.

“For example, if you’ve gone ahead and booked accommodation, if they’ve booked flights to Auckland if you live outside Auckland.”

What a clusterfuck.

I book on at 1215 and all I can get is 2 seats up the back of the East stand. WTF give everybody the opportunity to buy 6 farking tickets???

Why not just say scalpers welcome?

Guaranteed I will be sitting next to bandwagoners who bought from a scalper

Cameron George you are a dropkick
Piss you off alright Bruce.I wouldn't even consider purchasing more then one ticket.Even if the wife wanted to attend it would be a no.
6 tickets is just encouraging the scalpers
What a clusterfuck.

I book on at 1215 and all I can get is 2 seats up the back of the East stand. WTF give everybody the opportunity to buy 6 farking tickets???

Why not just say scalpers welcome?

Guaranteed I will be sitting next to bandwagoners who bought from a scalper

Cameron George you are a dropkick

Season members deserve first dibs.

It's always been part of the allure of season membership.

The fuck up is being able to buy 6 (and not being able to have your actual seats)
Spot on. Funnily enough it was the stress of getting tickets back in 2007 and 2008 that finally motivated me to get a season ticket.

Who knew I'd be waiting this long to finally bloody use that part of the membership benefit!

Not fair lol. I'm a non ticketed member, live in Christchurch, not a bandwagonner but have to wait to 3pm
Hey Guys, We all love City girl. Is anyone out there able to get her some tickets, for her?.Dont know how many she needs.
I would help her myself but am struggling to figure what I m doing here..I'm an old bugger.
Turned out the Hamilton Ticetmaster weren't selling tickets

This is crazy... People who live away from Auckland who have been supporters for years but don't have the season membership are going to miss out....

Hey Guys, We all love City girl. Is anyone out there able to get her some tickets, for her?.Dont know how many she needs.
I would help her myself but am struggling to figure what I m doing here..I'm an old bugger.
Turned out the Hamilton Ticetmaster weren't selling tickets
Quickly jump on the website before 3pm Dave.

You'll be able to grab them

You need a ticket master account

the AAN the NRL and club has emailed you

Have it already to go and you should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back