General Crypto Currency world

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Apr 18, 2012
Dunedin, NZ
Lol are you new here?

Been in since 2017. Missed on this run up as it had the same smell as the 2018 crash.
Doges run up was my signal.
download.gif

• Haha
Reactions: tajhay

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Apr 18, 2012
Dunedin, NZ
Lol are you new here?

Been in since 2017. Missed on this run up as it had the same smell as the 2018 crash.
Doges run up was my signal.
A guy in the office is into Crypto. I don't know fark all about it.

I put about $200 into a meme coin last week so I could see a 'wallet' I own with 10,000,000 coins in it. I think it has tumbled about 45% in the last 48 hours. haha

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
The volatility of crypto is always concerning esp when tweets, rumours and news cycles can create massive swings to the price.

IMO until all the shitcoins which really serve no purpose die, there will be lots of conjecture and uncertainty about the volatility and viability of crypto.

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
A guy in the office is into Crypto. I don't know fark all about it.

I put about $200 into a meme coin last week so I could see a 'wallet' I own with 10,000,000 coins in it. I think it has tumbled about 45% in the last 48 hours. haha
Meme coins are best avoided. Not the best way to understand crypto IMO. That is purely gambling.

Reactions: Rizzah

Navigator

Christchurch Born n bred white bait fed.
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Brisbane Queensland Australia
Its bouncing back. If trading best using the scalping strategy
WTF is the scalping strategy ???
Don't worry Mr Google told me.
In day trading, scalping is a term for a strategy to prioritize making high volumes off small profits. Scalping requires a trader to have a strict exit strategy because one large loss could eliminate the many small gains the trader worked to obtain

brightman

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Auckland
The Government 100% should be pulling the levers as much as they can to make investment properties less attractive (amongst other things).
So basically you're saying the government should be discouraging people from striving for better life through financial accumulation.. that sort of statement is why certain governments promote social housing for life, that is so they can sell the housing bonds offshore!

I'm a homeowner, builder, building surveyor, general manager and developer. Sorry for being off topic, perhaps the government can fix that for you too..

Back on topic, is ethereum still worth jumping on or should I be looking into other crypto? Novice asking..

Last edited:
Reactions: dean and tajhay

tajhay

Negative Nancy
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
So basically you're saying the government should be discouraging people from striving for better life through financial accumulation.. that sort of statement is why certain governments promote social housing for life, that is so they can sell the housing bonds offshore!

I'm a homeowner, builder, building surveyor, general manager and developer. Sorry for being off topic, perhaps the government can fix that for you too..

Back on topic, is ethereum still worth jumping on or should I be looking into other crypto? Novice asking..
Yes worth jumping on IMO.

Reactions: brightman

Juju

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 9, 2012

If the only way you can strive for a better life is via an investment property you should take a good strong hard look at yourself.
Yes I am saying the government should do everything they can to protect the ability of families to buy a family home. Whether or not they have the ability or will to do so I'm not sure.

Tim burgess

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2012
WTF is the scalping strategy ???
Don't worry Mr Google told me.
In day trading, scalping is a term for a strategy to prioritize making high volumes off small profits. Scalping requires a trader to have a strict exit strategy because one large loss could eliminate the many small gains the trader worked to obtain
Even in turbulent times I'm making $3.5k this week in trading via scalping approach.

Its takes alot of reading and understanding the trends...worthwhile investment of time

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
Me to put $100 into the puppy, don't care what happens but in 3 years if it hits .10 cents happy days.
Better putting money into kittys. Best thing is that when you approach them with a knife, the money you put in suddenly appears on the floor behind them.

There's something about crypto I just don't trust. Same as I never trusted Snowden, Assange etc. Maybe my cynical nature showing. :)

Newcastle Knights McDonald Jones Stadium, Newcastle

Last Game

13 Jun

16 - 42
4.6 Total Avg Rating
6.2 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 8 ratings