• Warriors 12-

• Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

• DRAW

• Cowboys 12-

• Cowboys Round Up!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thing I can say. Kata's dive from dummy half cost tgem their season. I hope that selfish, greedy, stupid, arrogant, pompous, over-rated, dumb, dumb, dumb, little prick never sees first grade again. First he cos us Manu, now he costs us 2017. We could have blown the season a bit later on without ur help you douche-bag little putz. Fuck off back to rugby and see if you can push that new All Black fulla Laumape back to league.

tajhay

🏉
He has to be dropped to reserve grade for that, no excuses, that was absolute brain dead nonsense.
SK could have done that ages ago but refuses to because he is stubborn. What makes you think he will try to drop players based on performances now?

They tried hard no lack of effort. Agree on Kata down to reserves.
Thought our 6 played his guts out but tactically is a 6 supposed to run at the line and rarely pass all night. Lino was good will fit better next week. Luke needs a kick up the arse. Ata and Chicken Satae were good in their limited minutes.
Mannering is threatining Stacey as the best Warrior ever. Fusitua to centre Cnk in on wing and Kata dropped. Fusitua wasted on wing.

Reactions: Off The Bench

bruce

Contributor
Mannering is threatining Stacey as the best Warrior ever.
He has my vote now, and that is no disrespect to Stacey. He would agree as well.
How about you state which players you are happy to keep and which ones you dont instead of your chopping and changing and hindsight wisdom?

JD doesnt develop players and now you want him to not develop players.
He didn't have to sign Lisone, he was already out of the under 20s.

Inruin

Contributor
He has my vote now, and that is no disrespect to Stacey. He would agree as well.

He didn't have to sign Lisone, he was already out of the under 20s.
Again, How about you state which players you are happy to keep and which ones you dont instead of your chopping and changing and hindsight wisdom?

JD doesnt develop players and now you want him to not develop players.

Status
Not open for further replies.